You & I

Harmony's POV

"Harry, um," my voice shook. "I think it'd be better for me to think everything out."

He quickly turned the car to the side so we weren't on the road anymore but on the resting lane. He turned to me with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm rejecting you. I just want to know this aspect of your life because I know this isn't your first time and I-"

"H.." Harry stopped me. His eyes were clear and he wasn't offended. "It's fine love, whatever you ask, I'll give it an answer."

I relaxed, grateful of how patient and caring he was.

**

We stopped at a small hotel, about four stars or so but I didn't care, I just wanted to be somewhere where we could talk everything out and so I could find out if I was ready for this or not.

I don't know exactly why I said no when all I've been thinking about was this exact moment with him but a part of me felt like I've yet to know this side of him.

He's dated a few girls before me and I needed to know how he was with them even if it was in the past. I felt like this is something I needed to know.

And he would take it, he has proven to me that he doesn't have anything to hide from me and that made me happy, it made me trust him even more than I did now.

Glancing over at the boy, man, who I deeply love, I knew that whatever he was going to tell me, whether it was good or bad, I'd still give myself to him in the most loving way.

**

I watched as Harry got us both glasses of water from the small kitchen in the motel room he rented for the night. I settled on the corner of the bed, waiting for him and the serious talk we were about to have.

He held both glasses of water on each hand as he steadily walked to where I was sitting. I could tell he was nervous by the look in his eyes and by the way his hands were shaking.

It made me more nervous than I was because I didn't know what to expect from this talk. All it did was give me bad thoughts about his past which is what I was going to learn about right now.

"Here you go."

He gave me the glass before he sat down beside me. I took a quick sip but soon placed it on the small table beside me.

"So what do you want to ask?"

I turned my head to face him. He was a bit more relaxed but worry was shown in his eyes even though he didn't need to, whatever he was going to say wasn't going to change my mind about him. I loved him and I wasn't going to give him up ever again.

"Harry, just to make things clear, whatever I ask and whatever answer you give me won't change my mind about you. I love you."

I leaned closer to him to place my hand on top of his and he immediately responded by intertwining them together. Just that simple touch had me over the moon.

I sighed, knowing that I had to be the first one to begin this talk. "This isn't your first time.."

"No. It's not." He almost looked heartbroken. Why?

"Who was your first?"

"This girl from school, we were both 15 and wanted to know what the big hype of sex was. It was pretty sloppy, if I'm being honest."

"How many more times have you done it?" Curiosity was coming on to me.

"Twice."

"Was one of them Caroline?"