Beach with the Babe

Harry and I had a free day the next day so we stayed over at my house.

Ariana had a sleepover with the Vicorious cast so we were alone. Of course, nothing happened. Harry and I haven't even gotten to that topic yet so everything was good and not ackward. He ended up sleeping with me (don't think dirty) and we talked for a couple of hours until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, I woke up to Harry cooking us apple oatmeal. While we ate, we talked about going to the beach. I packed sunscrean and towels while Harry packed his clothes.

Like I said, it was really hot so I decided to wear white high waist shorts with a blue no sleeve shirt with a knot on top of my stomach. I also wore white sandals and had my hair down slightly wavy and a bit straight.

Harry wore a white no sleeve t-shirt showing his addictive and flawless arm muscles and blue swim shorts.

While Harry drove my brother's red 300 (he let us borrow it), I held his right hand tightly with my left hand and went on twitter.

@Harmonyy

Not surprising me, I got six responses from familiar people.

@Louis_Tomlinson: get sooommmmeee(; lol jk @Harmonyy

@LiamPayne: whatever it is, be safe! (: @Harmonyy

@ZaynMalik: young love(: @Harmonyy

@Niall_Official: have fun! (and bring me food when you come visit!) @Harmonyy

@EleanorCalder: awww you guys are so cute! X @Harmonyy

@PerrieEdwards: can't wait to see the pics

-------

We got to Malibu beach fifteen minutes later after leaving. The beach wasn't really crowded but you could say there were about fourty people such as couples, parents with their kids, fans that knew we were going to be here, and girls who were trying to get male attention by wearing really exposive bikinis.

Harry and I walked hand in hand each holding our things with the opposite hand we were not holding and found a private spot a couple yards away from the other people. Some people didn't recognize us but the ones who did, would either ignore us, freak out with their friends, or take pictures of us from a distance.

As soon as we sat our stuff in the sand, Harry immediately took off his shirt revealing his chest. Can a girl just melt? Can she even survive this sexiness? I did, or at least tried to. Harry had a six pack that made you want to lick his chest (not going to do that, it would be weird and freak him out) and it showed his four cute nipples. I've heard so many things about Harry's four famous nipples like how the fans asked me if I have already seen them and died. Harry's told me a bit about his nipples (this is really weird to say) and how he believes he had a twin who didn't survive and passed on his nipples to him.

"Enjoying the view,eh?" Harry asked, smirking and taking me away from my thoughts.

I didn't say anything so he talked again.

"You going to take that off,sweetheart?" He gestured to me and I knew he meant to take off my clothes to reveal my bikini.

To be honest, I am not confident about my body. Especially when you're boyfriend has the most attractive body and has females with amazing bodies wearing fitting bikinis chasing after him. I don't want to be ashamed about my body but I just am. I don't have the biggest butt or boobs and my legs aren't like model's legs.

"You okay,babe?" I heard Harry ask and he sat down next to me giving me a confused look.

"I, I can't." I stuttered.

"What?"

"I'm just not confident about my body. I know nobody's perfect but I-"

He held my cheek with his hand and looked into my eyes. "I'm not asking for perfect. I'm asking for you. I want you to be you."

I looked back at him for a few moments and stood up. I slowly took off my shirt and pulled down my shorts, revealing a lime green bikini.

" See? You're beautiful. Now come on, let's go to the sea." He stood up and held out his hand for me. I held his hand and we started walking hand in hand towards the water. We stopped at where the sea was touching the sand. I let the water pass through my feet and enjoyed feeling of the water. "You wanna go?" Harry asked.

I nodded and ran to the water. I could hear Harry running behind me. Once I turned around, I got attacked by Harry. He encircled his arms around me and pulled me on his shoulder so I had my head hanging on his back and my feet dangling in his chest.

"Put me down!!" I giggled and squirmed under his arms. I could hear him laugh and continue walking towards the deep of the sea. It's a good thing I know how to swim, I thought. Else I would be freaking out that I would drown.

"Why?" He laughed.

"I'm too heavy for you." I answered.

He immediately stopped laughing and in place and put me down so we were face to face. He looked in shock while I just stood there .

"You did not just say that." He grinned.

"Yes I did." I giggled. I'm glad he didn't take that seriously. I didn't mean it to.

"Come here!!!" He yelled out and started to chase me. I quickly ran (or tried) towards the deeper side of the ocean and didn't look back at him. Even though I didn't know how far he was, I could tell by his footsteps that he was getting very close. After I decided that it was okay to look back, I regretted it. As soon as I turned, Harry was right behind me. He wrapped his arms around my torso, my back was to him. I was trying to loosen up his grip but failed from me laughing. He began spinning me around and I conitnued to giggle.

"Put me down!"

"No!"

"Baby stop, I'm getting dizzy!"

He immediately put me down and turned me around to face him. My vision was blurry and I was so dizzy that I didn't know exactly where to look. Once I got my vision back, Harry was smiling very wide showing his dimples.

"What?" I asked him.

"You just called me baby." He grinned even wider. "I've been waiting for such a long time for you to call me that."

"I've called you boo before." I said.

"Yeah, but I've been waiting for baby the most." He explained.

"Oh." I blushed and looked down at my feet in embarrassment.

"Don't hide your face from me. I need to see you." He grabbed my face and held it up. The minute I looked into his eyes, he brought my face to his. His lips were from another world. They were just so addictive. We soon got into a make out session and a bit hot. He let go of my face and reached down to grab my legs. He pulled them up so I had them wrapped around his waist. My arms immediately went around his neck as we conitnued kissing.

After about ten minutes, I heard Harry murmur something under our lips.

I let go. "What?"

"I said if you're brother sees these pictures, I'm screwed." He smiled.

I laughed and agreed with him.

We continued to swim and play around in the water. We raced to the deep end and kissed a few times randomly. When it was six, we got out of the water to dry off. The sunset was starting to go down so we sat down, Harry in back of my with his arms wrapped around me and our legs entwined.

"It's beautiful." I said as the sun turned from orange to pink.

Harry pulled me closer against me and kissed my neck and then my cheek. "Just like you. You're my sunset. Beautiful and always there to brighten my eyes with your beauty."

"Hmm." I murmured.

"Promise me that our love will always exist." He whispered into my ear.

"It will." I whispered back. "It's always going to be here forever. No matter what." I promised.

@Harmonyy