Manchester (:

We had just arrived at the hotel. It was 4:53pm so we decided that as soon as we all get comfortable in the hotel, we would go to a buffet to eat dinner.

We got a suite with three bedrooms. Liam and Louis in one , Zayn and Niall in one , and then Harry and I in another. I'm pretty nervous though. I've never had a boyfriend yet let alone slept in the same room as one . Believe me , I'm not nervous that something could happen if you know what I mean. I'm nervous because it's a new experience for me.

I had already texted Ariana telling her that we had arrived in Manchester and she said to 'have fun, but not too much fun (;'. We entered the hotel, checked in, and then went up to our suite. To be honest, hotels were all the same. They all had the same things . A pool, room service, jacuzzi,etc. The only difference was where we were.

Outside it was pretty cold but I heard that that was normal . We got out of the elevator and then into our suite. After an hour of getting settled in, we all got dressed to go out . Hey, if you're going to go out , you might as well dress up , right? I curled my brown hair letting it go down up to my waist and braided it only from the top. I put on black high waiste shorts, short black boots, a white top , and a pink open jacket. Once we were all ready, we went downstairs and into the black car.

We arrived at the buffet and thankfully, no sight of paparazzi. We all went inside and sat down in a long table. Zayn,Liam,and Louis in one side and Niall,Harry,and I in another.

A seventeen year old looking blonde came over to us grinning,clearly knowing who the boys were."Hi I'm Elizabeth may I take your order?"

"Can we get four coca colas?"Liam said first.

"Okay,what else?"Elizabeth asked looking over at Harry.

"Umm...Sprite please."Harry said.

"Okay,what about you?"Elizabeth asked pointing at me with her pen.

"Sprite too please."I said.

"Alright i'll be back with the drinks in a couple minutes."She said and left.

Once she went to get the drinks,we went over and got our food. When we came back, we started eating.As I ate, I noticed Niall hurridly eating his food.

"Niall calm down, the foods not going anywhere."Louis joked.

"Here are your drinks."Elizabeth said setting our drinks down beside each of us.

When she left, we kept eating and then the boys started conversations with eachother. Zayn and Liam were talking about tomorrow, Louis and Niall talking about food and their favorite desserts, and Harry and I talking about what we were going to do the next couple of days.

"We could go see my old school."He suggested.

"Yeah,I'd like that."I smiled.

"Meet my friends."

"Yeah."

"....meet my family."He murmered on.

I almost choked on the salad i was eating."W-what?"I coughed.

Harry gently soothed my back."I said what about meeting my family?"

"Uhhh..I don't know." I thought.

"Come on Harmony . They aren't that bad."Louis pressed , making me notice that the four boys were having their attention on us.

"Yeah, just relax."Liam said.

"I'm not sure though."I said.

"Okay why don't you think about it and then tell me the answer as soon as possible."Harry suggested.

"Alright."I agreed.

-----

"I didn't know okay?!" Louis yelled as we were on our way back to the hotel.

"Lou we were warning you."Liam laughed.

"How was I supposed to know i would get a ticket for driving too slow?"Louis exclaimed crossing his arms on his chest.

"Well,we were warning you!"Niall joked.

"At least i didn't get naked on a plane!"Louis smirked looking at Harry who was clearly blushing.

---

Once we got back, everyone immediately went to sleep. I was in the bathroom putting on my spongebob pajamas while Harry was already in bed. Like i said, i'm nervous. I heard a buzz from my phone and then saw that i got a new message. I unlocked my phone and saw that the text was from Ariana.

dont be nervous okay?Harry's not that type of guy (: sweet dreams love you <3