Bother

January 7

Harry's POV

Today was the day our Kiss You music video was coming out. I was very excited for the fans to see it. It showed the lads and I our goofy sides and I couldn't wait to see what their reaction was.

Apart from that, I have other good, incredible, amazing, magical, "thank god" news.

Haylor is over.

Finally. After months of having to spend time with her, management approved of us "breaking up."

After New Years, Taylor and I had gone to the Caribbean for a "vacation." We saw a few fans there and took pictures with them. I did, Taylor felt like she was forced to.

Anyways, we were set to go on a boat ride in the ocean but I decided not to go. I was tired. Tired of everything. Tired of lying to the fans. Tired of forcing myself. Tired of being away from my one true love.

I ended up not going and left Taylor all by herself on the boat waiting for me like an idiot. Hey, she's called me pretty rude things bigger than that.

She called me but I never replied. Instead, I went to hang out with elderly people in a hot tub. They were pretty funny.

When I got back to the hotel, Taylor had already left back to LA. I stayed one more night there and left the next morning.

I got a call from management when I was on my way back home. I was scared at first but I replied. I prepared myself for all the screams from them but they never happened.

They told me that Haylor was over and that I could finally be free from lying. I don't know what it was, whether Taylor called and told them she wouldn't do it anymore, or because we were simply done.

But it didn't matter. I was beyond happy and immediately went to Louis' house to tell him and the boys the news.

All of them were happy for me. Well, not all.

*Flashback*

I had just told them that there was no more Taylor Swift and Harry Styles anymore. I studied each of their expressions. They looked as happy as I did.

"I'm happy for you,lad." Louis patted my back and smiled genuinely at me.

I smiled back at him. "Thanks."

"I'm really happy for you,Harry." Liam said,walking over to me as I stood in the middle of the room while the others stood on the outside of the couches. "I hated lying to the fans and now that it's finally over, we, you, don't have to lie to them anymore."

I nodded.

"You're free man." Zayn grinned.

I grinned back. "You have no idea how good that sounds."

Zayn,Louis, and Liam laughed while Niall just stood there not saying anything. I was about to ask what was wrong until he finally spoke after my whole time arriving.

"What are you going to do now?"

I looked at him questionably. "What do you mean?"

Niall scoffed, which was unusual for him. "Come on,Harry. Now that you're single, you have the opportunity to go for Harmony. What are you going to do,lad? Honestly."

I shrugged. "I don't know yet. I want to go visit her but we're too busy with the music video out."

"Harry." Niall started. "You're still going after her after what happened in New York? Didn't she tell you to back off?"