Almost Lover

Harry kissed me slowly at first, but then it soon turned into a fierce kiss. I didn't know what to do at first, I was about to push him away but the need I had for him inside me took over and I soon started kissing him back.

He seemed surprised when he stopped kissing me for a few seconds but then he immediately went back to kissing me back, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against his chest.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me as close as I could. I couldn't describe how much I missed having him this close and being able to kiss his beautiful lips of his. I knew he felt the same, he's been waiting for this moment for a long time.

We moved our lips in sync to each other, his mouth sucking on my bottom lip, making my heart accelerate by the sudden connection and urge for him. As soon as he opened his mouth, I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

The kiss, well make out session, got as steamier as the seconds passed by.

Harry started walking forward and I walked backwards until I hit the arm of the couch.

Harry carefully started pushing me back but I fell pretty fast, pulling Harry down with me, him on top of me.

The kiss was as steamier than ever, Harry and I were pressed against each other in an appropriate position but I couldn't deny that I loved it.

My lips kept kissing him, letting them know that I would forever fall for them. My hands slid down to his backside and pulled his chest against mine. My leg wrapped around his waist, earning a groan from him. I've never done this before but I loved it. I loved his reaction to my actions.

His arms were still wrapped around my waist but he pulled his hand away and moved it to cup my face. Damn, did I love this.

I was at the point where I slid my hands further down to his butt and pushed it down to my lower abdomen, earning groans from both of us and I could feel him growing hard.

It was until that part that I realized what I was doing.

I quickly pulled away and pushed him away, carefully sitting up while we tried to regain our breaths. I could hear him being as breathless as I was.

What just happened?

Harry and I kept trying to regain our breath. Minutes later, we regained them and Harry looked over at me.

"Are you okay?"

Out of all the things..

"Yeah." I blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't dreaming this. I just made out with Harry and almost went to second base with him. "I just, I don't know what happened."

Harry flashed his brilliant smile. "You kissed me back. You do love me."

I looked at him confusingly. He didn't think I loved him? "Of course I do, I just don't know what to do, I need time."

"Why waste more?" He scooted closer to me and held my hands in his. "You know how you feel and you know how long I've waited for this moment. Why not start all over and begin again? You know you want to. You want to kiss me, hug me, and be with me."

I frowned. "You know I want that, I do, but I just need to figure things out before we make this next step." He looked down at our hands, sadness washing over his face. "I promise it'll happen soon." I let go of his hands and cupped his face for him to look up at me. He looked defeated.

"Hey," I made him look at me. "It'll happen, I promise."

He stared back in my eyes and when he realized I wasn't lying, he sighed and nodded.