Telling Ariana

The doorbell rang and I quickly opened the door that revealed my now new bestfriend Taylor Lautner. We've been texting for the last four days and now we were finally going to hang out. Believe me, I wasn't interested in dating him even though he was cute and he knew that. He even agreed and said that he wanted to focus on his career and only wanted to by my friend just like I did.

I hugged Taylor and led him inside the house. Ariana was upstairs talking to Jai over the phone. Bruno was promoting. Taylor had the day off today so it was a good day for us to hang out.

I sat down on the couch beside him and grinned. It felt great having someone else to be close to besides Ari and Bruno. And him.

I didn't dare say or think his name. Not because I was in denial but because I knew that if I go back to a memory then I would cry. And I didn't want that to happen. I wanted to show everyone that I was going to stay strong over what he played on me. And now I had my walls up to protect me from getting hurt.

I didn't know where he was right now nor did I care. The less I knew about him the better.

"So, what to you wanna do?" I asked Taylor.

Taylor shrugged. "I don't know. Whatever you want to know."

"Wanna go hiking in my backyard?" I grinned at the idea that I came up with.

"Sure."

Thankfully we were both wearing appropriate clothes for hiking. I opened the door to the backyard and walked along beside him up the river that led us up into the hills. Yeah, my backyard is pretty amazing.

"You going to be busy tomorrow?" I asked Taylor trying to make small talk as we walked up the hill.

"Yeah, we got lots of promoting to do for the movie. Way more since it's the last one." He said as he helped me up the trail by extending his hand and pulling me up.

"You sad it's over?"

He shrugged. "You'll always miss having to be a werewolf." He laughed.

"I heard that there might be more." I began to ask. "Is that true?"

We were now walking through a straight road. Tiny rocks underneath our shoes.

"Maybe." He answered. "They're thinking about making one of me and Renesmee."

"Aww, the little baby you fell in love with?" I teased him.

He laughed lightly and playfully shoved my shoulder while I laughed. "Shut up."

We made more small talk getting to know eachother as we were walking to the top of the hill. I learned that Tay (new nickname for him) loved to exercise and spend time with his family here in LA and he had a white puppy that was a girl.

By the time we reached the top, the sun was setting. Tay and I sat down on two big rocks to rest while we watched the sun slowly lower itself down.

"You going to be busy?" Tay asked as he drank some of his bottled water he brought.

I nodded. "Yep. I'm promoting and then I'm going on tour soon in a couple months. I'm excited to be honest. Getting to meet my fans and being there for them. Just getting away from everything."

"From Harry?"

My eyes popped open. He knew? "What?"

Tay turned to me with no expression on his face. "You're ex Harry Styles. The one who played you and is now going out with my ex Taylor Swift. You and him have been on the news nonstop."

I gulped and looked down at the floor not saying anything. Not being able to. It was all true.

Tay grabbed my chin and pulled it up. "Look I know how much it hurts. Believe me I've been through that path. You're doing the same thing I am. Getting away from everything and focusing on your work so you won't be reminded of the pain." He knew exactly what I was feeling. "We went through the same things except he's not writing millions of songs about your problems. That girl needs to get a hobby."

Seriously.

I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder. "You're my bestfriend Tay."

--------

The night came and Tay left ready to go promote the movie. Ari came back downstairs after about an hour later after Tay left. She wanted me to dye her hair brown for the first time in years.

One hour later and her hair went from red to brown.

"Oh god how have I missed you brown hair." She spoke as she ran her hand through her newly brown hair admiring it.

"I wanna dye my hair." I crossed my arms.

"Really?" She asked excitedly and jumped up and down clapping her hands. "What color? Purple, green, blue, yellow, orange..?"

"Black."

"Black?"

I nodded. "I've never seen my hair black and I'd like to give it a go."

She smiled and sat me down on the chair. She went upstairs and brought the black hair dye and started putting it in my hair. One hour later and I went from dark brown to brown. I looked in the mirror from the bathroom downstairs and smirked.

My phone vibrated and I picked it up. As soon as I read it my heart stopped.

From: My Curly Fry <3

Baby please call me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of this to happen and I didn't mean to hurt you. Can't you see that you're my princess and I'd do anything to protect you? Please my love. I miss you. I miss your smile that appears on your beautiful face the second it sees me. I miss your voice that I'm addicted to. I miss your lips that I'd love to kiss any day, any second, forever. I miss those memories we made. You're my everything. What we had wasn't a joke to me it was the most beautiful thing I've experienced. No one can replace you. No one can make me feel like you do. I just want you back baby. I want to feel you safe in my arms and I want to hear you say you love me. I want to make you're life happy. I want to make every second of the day count. There's nothing like us. I promise. I love you forever and ever. - You're curly fry .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tears hit the screen of my phone unable to stay in my eyes. I felt myself collapse on the floor.

"Harmony?" I heard Ariana call. "Oh my god!" She quickly ran over to me and hugged me tightly while I cried. "Shh it's okay sweetheart."

I cried in her arms. That was the only thing I was capable to do.

-----

A long time later, I stopped crying and now laid my head on Ari's lap still in the bathroom. I didn't dare pick up my phone. I didn't wanna break down again.

"Ari..." I croaked.

"Yes cupcake?"

"He used me Ari." I whispered against her lap. "He fucking used me."

Ariana pulled me into her arms and comforted me again. "Everything will be okay."

"No it won't." I disagreed.

I had to forget about him.