Concert (1)

I was trembling.

I'm was usually always nervous before every concert I had to perform at so it was no surprise to my brother and sister sitting next to me .

"You okay sugar?" Ariana asked next to me on my right holding my hand.

Ari was my older 19 year old sister. She would always call me sweet names like : sugar , pumpkin , sweetheart , etc. ever since we were toddlers. She was always my shoulder to cry on.

Especially since our parents passed away 14 years ago.

Bruno was 13 years old (a/n his birthday is October 8,1985 fyi), Ari was 5 years old (a/n her birthday is June 26,1993), and I was 4 years old(a/n her birthday is July 31,1994).

Yeah, not a good time to lose your parents.

They died in a plane crash. Apparently, the pilot lost control of the plane ,making them crash in the sea.

Thankfully, the found our parent's bodies.

Our parents were owners of the biggest Music Industry in Hollywood so they were very important people and also the reason how we got in the music business.

I would always feel bad for getting my career that easy at the age of 16 but our manager and second mother .

Christina Aguilera ,would always assure me that it was okay because my talent was worth it. So here we were , enjoying our life as much as possible.

We were heading to a charity concert for homeless kids to give them new school supplies for their school

. You see, it was always important for me and my siblings to always give back because we knew we were fortunate enough to get this life.

We weren't the only ones performing, I heard that Selena Gomez and One Direction were going to be there as well.

Selena was one of Ari and I's best friends who would always be there for us and was staying grounded like we were .

As for One Direction, I haven't met them but I did know how famous and important they were to the industry. There were lots of girls out there who would die to meet them. I believe they were called Directioners(I've been doing my research). So now here we were, heading to downtown LA where the concert would take place.

"Harmony, you there?"my sister asked again waving her hand infront of my face.

"Huh?" i asked blinking a few times.

My brother chuckled beside me, "Looks like Harm was daydreaming about the One Direction boys huh little sis?" He asked nudging me on my side with his elbow.

"Was not. I don't even know them."i defended myself while Ari laughed with him.

"Yeah but you will soon in a couple of minutes."my sister said after she quit laughing.

"So, doesn't mean I'm going to make a move on one of them."

"Sure.."Bruno joked, grinning.

"Shut up." I said burrying my blushing face in my hands.

"Aw,we're just kidding with you babe."He said, putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me to him.

"Yeah, we just like seeing you get all defensive."Ari explained rubbing me on my other side.

"Exactly but I'm watching you."Bruno winked taking his arm off my shoulders.

"Stop."I said loudly in a whiney voice.

"Don't worry sis , I won't let that happen to you.You're too young for boys."He said.

See, Bruno was always protective about me having boyfriends or even having guy friends even though I berly had any since I was on the road.

That's also exactly why I have never had a boyfriend because I never had the time or maybe the fact that I haven't found "the one."

"It's time to get off."Our security guard informed us as we came to a stop.I looked out the window seeing a huge crowd of fans outside and cameras flashing meaning the paparazzi were here.

Bruno got out first followed by me and then Ariana. We immediately went to the fans to sign autograuphs and take pictures. I heard girls scream out

"Bruno you're sexy!"

"Ariana I love you!"

"Harmony you're my idol!"

I thanked those who said I was their idol.

I absolutely love my fans. They mean the world to me . They brought me to where i am now and i will forever be grateful for that.

Once we got inside, they took us backstage to the make-up artists. We were told Selena had just performed and had already left because she had a busy schedule. It was a big bummer for me since I was excited to see my friend again. Once we were done, Bruno was up first so he already went on stage . Ari and I waited backstage until it was our turn.

Bruno was singing : Marry You , Talking To The Moon , and Our First Time . Ariana was singing : Put Your Hearts Up ,and a cover of Wings by Little Mix that she was going to sing with me. Finally , I was singing Call Me Maybe and Who Says.

"Harmony look who's here!"Ariana whispered to me taking me away from my thoughts.

"What?"I asked turning to face her.

"It's One Direction.They're here."She told me enthusiastically.

I turned around to face them. Oh God.

There it is! hope you guys liked it (: i'm new to wattpad so it's going to take some time for me to get used to this :p i'll try to update tomorrow asap :D so, who's excited? she gets to meet the famous One Direction in the next chapter (; feel free to leave me some comments please i want to know if you liked it or if you want to give me advice on my writing (: thanks ! <3