Colliding

January 15

I was hanging out with Ari and Jai (more like third wheeling.)

Harry called me last night letting me know that he was headed back to the UK and he'd FaceTime me later after he rested from the trip.

So as I waited, I watched as Ariana was putting make up on Jai for payback when he did her make up and made her look worse than a clown.

Ariana started giggling as she put lipstick on Jai's lips and he looked clueless to what she was doing.

"Make sure to put eyeliner on him." I told her as I leaned against the door frame with arms crossed against my chest.

Jai turned ever so slightly and gave me a small glare and I grinned at him menacingly. He stuck his tongue out at me before turning back to fully face Ariana.

I giggled as Ariana kept putting make up on him, making no notice to her boyfriend and I's quiet banter.

As Ariana finished up, she moved away from Jai's sight to let him look at himself in the computer screen.

I couldn't wait to see his reaction.

Jai immediately jumped away from the camera when he saw himself. "Oi!"

Ariana and I couldn't stop ourselves from laughing.

"What did you do to me?" Jai hid behind the bed, not wanting to look at himself anymore.

"Just your make up." Ariana giggled.

Jai walked over and looked at himself again, making different poses such as puckering his lips seconds later.

Ariana and I laughed even harder.

"I look pretty cute." Jai continued with his poses.

"Sure you do." I laughed.

Jai glared at me lightly before sticking his tongue out at me again.

An alarm caught my attention before I could respond to Jai. I turned my head and heard the FaceTime alert.

Harry.

"Well, not that this isn't entertaining it anything, but I gotta go. Peace!" I made a peace sign with my hand before leaving the room.

"You suck!" Jai yelled.

"I love you future brother in law!" I yelled back.

Seconds later, Jai yelled a response. "Love you too future sister in law!"

------------

I quickly answered the FaceTime call when I laid on my bed and closed my bedroom door.

Harry's face came onto the screen. Jesus Christ he is so- No, stop it Harmony. Just friends.

But God, he was wearing a black shirt with his cross necklace and his hair looked like it needed a hand to run through it. He looked just like Dark Harry-.

"Dark." I said before I could even think about what I was going to say.

Harry raised his eyebrows, surprised by what I just spilled and smiled confusingly. "What did you say?"

"What?" I acted dumb as if I hadn't said anything.

"H, you just said Dark." Harry said, trying to get me to "remember" what I said.

"Oh.. Um..."

Harry quirked an eyebrow, waiting for my explanation.

"Uh, I was just talking about how dark it is outside." There, safe.

Harry was surprised by my answer. "Really? Isn't it six over there? Is it dark already?"

"Yeah." I said quickly before he could keep asking questions. "So, tell me about your trip. How was it?" I changed the subject.

Harry bit his lip before he smiled. "Best trip ever."

"Really?"

Harry nodded. "Yeah, I got to meet all the little kids and we played soccer with the older boys and this little girl clung to me the whole time."

"Aww." I smiled. "You're amazing with kids Haz. I'm one hundred percent sure you'll be an excellent dad to your kids."

Harry didn't give the me the look I expected him to make. Instead, he gave a small smile as he looked down and bit his lip before looking back up.

"What is it?" Concern in my voice.

"I, um.. Went to the hospital with Liam and we met some..." He gulped before continuing. I've never seen him like this except when we.. "Babies who have really bad sicknesses that could, kill them." He gasped before tears began running down his face slowly.

"Haz, are you okay?" I leaned closer to the computer as if he were here in person.

Harry shook his head and looked up. "It was a terrible sight, H. I've never seen such cruelty in my life. I hate it. I hate seeing new borns at the risk of dying."

"Harry, please calm down." I begged.

I hated seeing him this way. It killed me.

Harry wiped away the tears and sniffed. "It was inspirational for me and the lads. We appreciate the people who helped us go there."

I didn't say anything.

"I'm okay." He assured me. "I just wish I could hug you right now."

My heart ached to hug him, too.

What was I doing?

"I'll go visit you soon. Tomorrow?" I suggested.

Harry frowned and shook his head. "Can't. We're headed to Japan tomorrow."

"Japan?" I asked.

Harry nodded. "Yeah, I should probably go now. I need to go to sleep and so do you."

On cue, Cupid climbed on the bed and sat in front of the screen making Harry and I laugh.

"Hey buddy." Harry waved.

Cupid immediately recognized him and meowed.

Harry grinned and paid attention to me again. "Well, I gotta go. I'll talk to you tomorrow, H."

"Alright." I said.

"Bye!" Harry waved again.

"Bye!" I spoke before Harry blew me a kiss and the screen went black.

I sighed.

This boy will be the death of me.

-----------

A/N

Aww c: their twitcams are cute <3

Interesting stuff coming on (;

FIRST LETTERING BELOW!

_ o _ _ | _ _ _ | _ _ | _ o