Heart Attack

March 8

Harry's POV

"I'm going with Niall for lunch, any of you joining?"

Today was one of our free days off for the UK leg part of the tour. Liam and Niall were going out to lunch after we've all just woken up from sleeping on the tour buses.

"Nah, man." Zayn dropped the offer first. "Louis and I wanna head over to the shop to get some new ink."

"I'll go as well." I joined Zayn and Louis.

Liam nodded. "Alright, then we'll see you guys later." He said.

The three of us nodded before Liam walked away into the bus to go get Niall. Meanwhile, Zayn, Louis, a security guy, and I got into a black van and headed to the closest tattoo parlor.

I didn't know what I was going to get, I usually don't, but now that I think about it, maybe I should get something that reminds me of H.

I looked down at my hand and ran a finger over the heart tattoo Harmony and I got when we were in Disneyland.

It all seemed so long ago..

"Mate, do you know what you're getting?" Louis asked from the back seat where he sat next to Zayn while I sat in the front with the security.

They had been discussing what they were getting for the past fifteen minutes until they asked me what I had in mind.

"Yeah." I answered, knowing exactly what I wanted."A butterfly."

--------

March 13

Harmony's POV

It was late and I was still awake.

I had just finished doing a concert and I was still buzzed from all the adrenaline and couldn't go to sleep at the moment.

Ariana was here and had arrived a few days ago to come and support me on the road while Bruno was also on tour and hadn't come to a concert yet.

It sucked but at least one of them could be here. I was glad it was my sister because although I loved my brother beyond words, she was always there to listen to what I had to say, especially boy problems.

I told her what was going on with Harry and I and she said that it was all up to me whether to go back with him and when or whether to let him go.

I already knew that I wanted to be back with him, god yes I did. But I just didn't know when. We were both on tour and would be very busy.

Ariana said to take my time and if he really was as desperate to get back together like I was, then he'd wait.

I remember Ari wasn't the one to know all about relationships. She'd always make fun of couples making out when we went to Disneyland but now that she's with Jai, I guess she's changed her point of view on love and relationships.

"Do you want to watch a movie to cool down?" Ariana asked when she got on the tour bus.

"Sure." I said and sat on the couch before she turned on the flat screen tv and pressed play on the DVD.

"What did you put?" I asked her as she sat next to me and wrapped a blanket on top of us before the bus started to move and we were on our way to the next location.

"Audrey." She spoke quietly.

"You have got to be kidding me." I swear my sister has an obsession..

"I love her, okay?"

I rolled my eyes while the movie started to play and grabbed my phone before logging onto Instagram.

I scrolled down my newsfeed and liked some pictures from some celebrities I was good friends with. I grew bored and took a picture of Ariana cuddled up to her pillow while her eyes were on the screen, watching Audrey. I took the picture and posted it.

@harmony: A loves A.

After posting the picture, I got notifications of the likes and comments from the fans. I let it be for a while but curiosity took over me and I read over the comments.

@arianalover: aw! Ari looks so cute!

@harmonyandariana: I'm so happy you're spending time with your sister!

@handayo: best sisters ever!

@harryandharmy: HARMONY GO ON @FiaLitton 's INSTA AND LOOK WHAT SHE POSTED!

I was confused as I kept reading the comments telling me to look at this girl's Instagram.

I ignored them but I was so curious that I tapped on the username and scrolled through her pictures until something caught my eye.

"You have got go be kidding me."

"What?" Ariana asked.

I ignored her and tapped on a picture of her and Harry smiling at the camera at some dark place tonight.

@FiaLitton: me and Harry are drinking together just so everyone knows #lol

I scrolled again and tapped another one. This time, she was kissing his cheek and her hand was around his neck while his face was faced down to the ground with his tongue sticking out. No caption.

There two more of them where they were smiling at the camera again but his tongue sticking out and the other of him kissing her cheek.

Fury and jealousy boiled in my blood, but most of all anger.

First Cara and now her?!

Ariana grabbed my phone from my hands and looked at the problem that was causing me to act this way.

She stayed silent for a few minutes, probably not wanting me to explode on her.

"Maybe they're just friends or she's a fan?" She suggested after a few minutes of staying quiet.

I didn't say anything.

"Harmony, you got to understand that this is Harry styles here, the guy most girls are going for-"

"That sure is making me feel better, sis." I didn't mean to be sarcastic with her, but I wasn't in the best mood either.

Ariana ignored my sarcastic comment and spoke again.

"What I'm trying to say is that dating him won't be easy, but it also won't be hard. As long as you two trust each other during both of you are on tour, then you'll be fine. You just have to let him explain what is happening with this girl. I'm sure it's nothing."

"If it's nothing, then why are the fans also freaking out about it?" I spoke for the first time during her lecture.

"Like I said," she sighed. "Let him explain himself and you decided whether you want to make things work or not."

"If you really want to be with him, then you need to trust him. If you don't fully trust him, then there's no point on wasting his time on something that wasn't going to happen from the start."

I nodded after a while.

Ari was right. If I wanted this to work out, then I needed to get over getting mad at seeing him with other girls who weren't me. We weren't even together yet and I was jealous as hell! I needed to learn that no matter what I did, all girls will be throwing themselves at Harry and I needed to be okay with that.

I needed to trust him.

--------

March 16

Harry's POV

The lads and I were back in the UK for a break from the tour.

We had just went to Red Nose Day yesterday and performed, all of us wearing red. Louis took it a bit more and colored his hair red for the day.

Niall had gone back to Ireland with his family, same with Zayn to Bradford, and Liam went to his and Dani's place as they just got a new puppy today named Loki.

Meanwhile, Louis and I were at a football match at Manchester. Lou loved football and since El couldn't come because of her finals at Uni, he asked me to come and I couldn't say no.

We were at the top row in one of the boxes they had set up for us so fans didn't come and get distracted by us. I loved the fans and have always wanted to meet them all, but it was the our first day of our break and I'd like to have some privacy right now.

I hadn't talked to Harmony at all since our first concert, mostly because we were both super busy. I wanted to call her right now, but I knew she was probably resting before she had a show.

I would go, but mum wanted me to go and visit before tomorrow when we would have our You Channel interview.

I've been thinking a lot about her actually, when didn't I? She was all I had in mind 24/7. But this time, it was about how better I would be if we did get back together, which she assured would happen.

For one, I wouldn't lie to her ever again. That was what got us here. I'd never have to do that again, nor would I have a reason to.

Second, I'd let her gain her trust in me again. I know what I did was horrible, even I couldn't believe now that I had made such a big and stupid mistake. But now I was going to prove to her that I would never do anything that would make her break her trust in me again.

Third, I was going to love her even more than before. Before, I never valued what I had, that I had her in my life. Now that I knew how miserable life is without her, I was going to love her every second of the day, more and more. I would let her know, whatever and whenever. If she was asleep, I'd whisper it to her ear, if she was at concert, I'd yell it to her over and over until she had heard. If I had her in my arms, I'd kiss her and pass along the message.

I still haven't told her about the butterfly, obviously, but I knew I was going to tell her as soon as I saw her again.

My mind wandered to one more thing I haven't told her about but that she already knew.

I had hung out with one of our security's nieces a few nights ago, and I knew what it looked like. But I wasn't the only one, Niall also hung out with her at the pub although she came to me the most but I promise nothing happened nor will.

Harmony knew how I felt about her and nothing was going to change that. I get that she can be insecure about herself and I have never known someone who can be perfect for you as she is to me.

She's the one.

"So, how are things going with you and your girl?" Louis asked as we watched the game.

"She's not my girl." I said disappointingly.

"Yet." He turned to me to smirk.

I couldn't help but laugh at the way he smiled at me.

"You do know how lucky you are to have her." Louis turned serious as he kept his eyes on the game but kept the conversation going.

"I do." I said just as serious.

"Most girls would kick your bum for what you did and talk smack to the media but clearly that's not in Harmony's character."

"Yeah, she's beyond of what I could imagine." I agreed.

Louis turned to me again with a stern look, something you didn't see very often from him. He's usually all silly and goofy, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have his serious side. He eyed me and licked his lips before speaking. "All I'm trying to say Haz is that you gotta take good care of her, cause there aren't many girls like her. Value what you have. Value her."

I nodded, understanding exactly what he meant. "Don't worry, Lou, I'm never leaving her out of my sight ever again."

Louis' serious look disappeared and was replaced by a smile that made him almost look Chinese. "I'm happy for ya man." He patted my shoulder.

"Why?" I asked confusingly. "I haven't even gotten her yet."

"Oh, but the time is coming closer than you think." He winked.

----------

March 22

I was currently on route to LA to watch Harmony perform on the today show at Malibu beach.

Ariana had texted me yesterday telling me that H would like it if I'd come and watch her for support so I couldn't say no.

We had a gig tomorrow but I didn't care. I know I would get there on time tomorrow and honestly, I'd do anything for Harmony. If this is what she wanted me to do for her, then I'd do it.

I took a flight early this morning at 2 am and I arrived in LA at 8 am. I was going to meet the girls at the Today Show in Malibu Beach and I'd watch Harmony perform.

From: Ariana

Sadly, I can't be there today. I have a meeting for my album details that I forgot I had and can't make it. She's alone but I'm happy you'll be with her soon (: have fun!

It sucked that Ariana couldn't come but at least I'd have some alone and private time with Harmony even if nothing would happen.

I arrived at the beach an hour later and there was a humongous crowd of fans waiting for her to appear no perform.

The sand was covered by a huge stage and at each side, there would be cameras and people from production watching or recording her performances.

I went through backstage and thankfully no one saw me. I was wearing one of my white t-shirts, a tan fadora, jeans, and brown boots.

I waited to the side of the stage standing by myself since they didn't let me into her dressing room, and waited for her along with the fans.

Minutes later, the music started to play and the fans started to scream.

Meanwhile, I waited for her until she appeared on stage in a magenta and white patterned dress that didn't quite reach her knees, skin toned heels, and her newly light brown hair was curled from the tips.

"Hello LA!" She yelled over the mic while the hundreds of fans cheered and screamed her name. "I'm so happy to be here, and let's get this started!"

She sang some of her album songs such as Who Says, Come and Get It, and a new song she wrote called 7 Things.

"This is the last song for today and I have had such an incredible time with you all! Thank you all for coming!" She spoke. "This is a new song that I wrote a few days ago and I wanted to play it for you guys, mostly because the song I wrote this song for is here.." She sounded nervous. "And that person is Harry Styles."

----------

Harmony's POV

In my head I was thinking:

What are you doing?

You're making a complete fool out of yourself!

Don't do it!"

But my heart told me:

Go for it!

Express how you feel!

This is what you've been waiting for, isn't it? Then what the heck! Do it, for him!

And so I did.

I had written this song a few nights ago with the help of Ariana. I was at the point where I couldn't stop thinking about Harry and I. What if we did happen? What if we gave each other another shot at it?

It came to the point where I couldn't take the thoughts in my head anymore and boom! This song happened!

"Never put my love out on the line, never said yes to the right guy,
never had trouble getting what I want,
But when it comes to you I'm never good enough," I sang.

"When I don't care,
I can play em like a ken doll,
Won't wash my hair, then make em bounce like a basket ball,
But you make me wanna act like a girl,
Paint my nails and wear high heels,
Yes you,
Make me so nervous and I just can hold your hand!"

"You make me glow,
But I cover up won't let it show,
So I'm putting my defenses up,
Cause I don't wanna fall in love,
If I ever did that,
I think I'd have a heart attack!
I think I'd have a heart attack,
I think I'd have a heart attack!"

I walked across the stage and sang to the fans and the camera. I had just introduced this song, and they already sang it as if they'd known it for years!

"Never break a sweat for the other guys,
When you come around I get paralyzed,
It's just not fair,
Pain's more trouble than love is worth,
I gasp for air,
It feels so good but you know it hurts!"

"But you make me wanna act like a girl,
Paint my nails and wear perfume,
For you,
Make me so nervous and I just can hold your hand!"

"You make me glow,
But I cover up won't let it show,
So I'm putting my defenses up,
Cause I don't wanna fall in love,
If I ever did that,
I think I'd have a heart attack!
I think I'd have a heart attack,
I think I'd have a heart attack!"

This song was about letting go. It was about letting go of your past and starting something new.

Yes Harry and I dated but that part wasn't real. This next part was. I didn't care if he was called a womanizer, I didn't care that he's hurt me so bad, he taught me how to love and I couldn't thank him enough for showing me the most incredible feeling anyone could feel.

After Ari and I had our talk, I realized that this was the step. This is what I have wanted all along. I wanted him and there was nothing stopping me from having him.

"The feelings are lost in my arms,
They're burning I'd rather be numb,
Yeah there's no one else to blame,
So scared I'll take off in a run,
I'm flying too close to the sun,
And I burst into flames!"

I walked to the part of the stage where Harry was standing, his eyes on me and only me.

A part of him looked confused as to why I was here and why I was singing this song, but the other part was happy, possibly knowing where I was going with this.

I looked at him straight in the eyes, ignoring the cameras that were filming us, and sang to him.

"You make me glow,
But I cover up won't let it show,
So I'm putting my defenses up,
Cause I don't wanna fall in love,
If I ever did that,
I think I'd have a heart attack!"

"I think I'd have a heart attack!
I think I'd have a heart attack! (Heart attack),
I think I'd have a heart attack! (Attack)
Oh I think I'd have a heart attack!
Heart attack,
I think I'd have a heart attack!"

Before the music ended, the fans started cheering, or the hosts came on stage to congratulate me, I ran off stage and into Harry's arms and finally after so long, kissed him.

--------

A/N

Guess what this means??

Harmonarry is back baby! :D

(Option 3 or 4?)