Lux's birthday

-------------1 month Later--------

A month had passed and a lot had happened. Liam's birthday passed, the boys were working on finishing their new album and filmed their music video for Live While We're Young(which Perrie, Danielle,Eleanor,and I were in, it was really fun), my sister had just finished filming the last season of Victorious, Bruno was getting close to releasing his new single, and the boys won three awards on the VMA's.

Oh, and I was going to start recording my third album in a month!

Today though, was a little person's birthday. Yes, today was baby Lux's first birthday. Harry and I had gone shopping the day before to buy Lux a present or should I say, presentS. We ended up buying her: clothes, toys, a build-a-bear, a baby bike, and shoes. Harry chose most of the stuff after all, he was Lux's soon-to-be godfather.

Lou was having a small get together at her and Tom's home to celebrate the Angel's birthday. Harry and I were invited and a few family members of theirs.

The boys couldn't go. Niall was visiting his parents in Ireland, Louis was moving in with Eleanor, Danielle and Liam were having drama, and Zayn was going to Little Mix's gigs to support Perrie.

Lou understood though and said that it was alright when they told her they felt bad about not going.

After staying at Harry's parents house for a few days, we decided to stay at Harry's new house that he just bought. It was gorgeous and HUGE! I also decided to stay for a couple more weeks before we would return to Los Angeles.

Harry wore his regular outfit : a white shirt and jeans. I though, wore a white shirt, lacy sand color shorts, a peach thin open sweater, and a sand colored bag. My hair was in a high ponytail with my bangs being braided to each side of my head.

We got to Lou and Tom's place at four and family members were already there. We met Lou's mom and dad, her grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins. Tom's parents were there too aswell as his grandma, aunts and uncles, brothers, and cousins.

That sounds like a lot of people huh? Well there wasn't. There were about twenty five people there plus Harry, Lou, Tom, Lux, and I .

Harry and I ate some food that Lou made and then played with Lux in the grass. He chased her around as I held her hand and ran with her while she laughed. When he caught up to us, he would grab Lux and hold her up in the air and made faces at her as she continued to laugh but harder.

I looked at him and thought what an amazing father he's going to be. You can see how much he loves Lux by just looking in his eyes when he looks at her. The thought of him treating his kids in the future as he's doing with Lux makes me really happy. They're going to love their dad so much. No doubt about that. Seeing Harry playing with Lux reminded me of my dad.

Even though I spent more time with my mom, my dad would always make time for us when he would come back from work.He would play hide and seek, chase us around, and watch cartoons with us. My mom would work too but not as much as my dad when we were born.

Harry caught me looking and smiled. He set Lux down and she ran over to her mom, giggling. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "You okay?"

I squeezed his hand and smiled." Yeah."

He squeezed back, gentley careful not to hurt me." Then how come you were smiling at me when I was playing with Lux?"

"Past and future." I said.

"Huh?" He asked in confusion.

"I was thinking about my Dad and how he would spend time with us and I was thinking about how a great father your going to be when you have kids." I explained.