Baby I

March 25

Harmony's POV

This whole morning we had spent cuddling on my bed, stealing kisses from one another. I loved it, I felt more myself with him when we were alone rather than when we were out in public or with our friends and family.

I liked being alone with Harry. He made me enjoy my time with him and he was the one true person who I had the strongest connection to.

And I loved him.

I loved him with every fiber in my being. My heart beats were for him.

I smiled to myself. How can someone who started off as a stranger suddenly become the person who you simply can't live without?

Each time I think about it, I can never find an answer except that I'm in love. Hopelessly, truly, madly, in love.

I can't explain the way Harry makes me feel. He just does. He makes me happy, he lightens up my world. He's my everything.

If it's even possible, I love him more than what the world's love holds.

Words can't touch what's in my heart. My love for him.

I smiled to myself again, happy and peaceful while I put on Harry's white converse he gave me.

After cuddling and kissing on my bed, we saw the sunlight shining through my window and decided on going out and enjoying the beautiful day LA was giving us.

I put on a see-through white shirt that had flower patterns through the shirt, a white tube cloth that covered my bra, pink short shorts, my two Harry necklaces, and Harry's white converse.

Harry, who was changing on the other side of my room, was wearing black jeans, black converse, and a dark blue shirt (that looked very good on him.)

"You ready to go, love?" He asked once he finished tying his shoes.

I was already done curling my hair and putting on make up by the time he was finished. "Yeah, wait up. I just need to pick these up."

I went around my room and picked up all our clothes on the floor. No, we didn't do anything.

My stomach unexpectedly fluttered at the thought of Harry and I.. Never mind, I need to stop daydreaming when he's around. I need to remain calm before I collapse on the floor and when he asks me what's wrong, I'd say "oh you know, just thinking about us naked.." I'm sure that'll help..

"Babe?"

"Huh?" I looked up at Harry, realizing that I was lost in my thoughts. My pervertive thoughts..

"I was asking what you have in your hand there?" He gestured to what I held in my hand. An American flag bandana.

"Oh it's something Ari gave me." I got up and walked over to Harry after I placed everything else on my bed, deciding I'd organize everything later.

"Apparently she thought that I'd look good in bandanas although.." I thought.

"What?"

I looked up at Harry before looking down at the bandana, I repeated the cycle two more times before making my final decision.

"You're making me grow impatient over here."

"Bend down." I ordered.

"What?"

"Just bend down, Harry." He did as I said, and I wrapped the cloth around his head, getting some huffs from him.

"I'm going to look ridiculous. These things are for girls, not guys." He whined.