Radio City Live -Manchester

The next morning we woke up extra early . Why , may you ask?Well, Today was the day we were going to Radio City in Manchester. I was pretty excited . I get to see the boys perform from backstage and I get to meet one of the girlfriends , Perrie Edwards aka Zayn's girlfriend. At least i'm not the only girl , i thought.

As soon as we woke up, we all got dressed quickly. Harry said he was going to give me some privacy so he left the room and went to go change with the boys. I went into the bathroom inside the room and changed into a black/white poke-a-dot skirt, a yellow button up shirt with a knot infront of my stomach, and black flats. I quickly but carefully put on my make up and curled my hair, reaching down to my waist.

When i was done, i went into the suite's livingroom and saw that the boys were already ready. Liam in a white and blue shirt & jeans, Zayn in a black and red checkered shirt & jeans, Niall in a white shirt and jeans , Louis in a white shirt , red hoodie , & jeans , and last , Harry .... in a red shirt . A damn red shirt. Do you know what that does to me?! Or should i say anyone ?! Of course , Harry was always good-lucking but him in that red shirt! He looked good looking x 1000 .

We all went downstairs and into the black car that was waiting for us outside. We all chatted in the car.

Well , most of us.

Niall was groaning about him being hungry, Louis singing along to It Will Rain in a bad squeaky voice, Zayn was asleep, Liam was texting ,and Paul was banging his head on the window. I'm guessing because we had a long day ahead of us and he was thinking about how much trouble the boys would get into.

Me and Harry? Well , I had my head resting on his shoulders as we were both looking out the window , looking at the town silently.

Once we got to Radio City, there were hundreds or millions of fans screaming for the boys. All of us got off and the boys immediately went to sign autographs and take pictures with them. I passed through them as Paul was guiding me and Lou Teasdale with baby Lux to the entrance when a fan stopped me.

"Harmony , can i get your autograuph?"The blonde haired , twelve year old looking girl asked .

"Sure sweetheart."I responded and signed her notebook.

"Thank you . I'm a big fan of yours."She said once i handed her notebook and pen back to her.

"Aww thank you babe. " I said.

"Oh and can i just say that you and Harry are adorable!" She said , clapping with her hands.

"Thanks."I smiled and got pulled away by Paul.

I got inside and the boys,Lou,and Lux were already there waiting for me.

"What took you so long babe?" Harry asked , wrapping an arm around my waist as we started walking .

I rested my head on his shoulder."Nothing, just a fan who told me something interesting.."

"What?"He murmured.

I smiled."She said that we are an adorable couple."

After he heard that, he just grinned.

"Okay guys, here are your mics , get ready to perform in two."The stage director told the boys, handing them each a mic .

"Alright boys , make us proud."Paul told them.

"Paul , when have we never made you proud?"Louis sassily asked , putting a hand on his hip.

"Oh i don't know , remember when you broke that window Louis?" Paul talked back.

"In my defense, Niall threw the jar which did hit the window."Louis said , trying to save his ass.