Africa

I had just finished my concert and was now headed back home.

Ariana was home with Jai, hanging out while Bruno was getting ready for his new tour.

I drove home safely and immediately went into my bedroom to lay down with Cupid.

The kitten was on the carpet, playing with his yarn ball when I opened the door. As soon as he saw me, he stopped playing and walking over to me, meowing below me.

I giggled at how affectionate he was and bent down to hold him. The kitten purred, pleased with what he could do to me. He loved the attention.

I kissed him and went to go get something to change into from my dress.

I quickly changed and turned on my laptop, setting it down on the bed as I sat with Cupid in my arms.

I heard giggling next door but I immediately knew it was Ariana and Jai.

Being a curious person, I stood up and went to go knock on her door.

"Come in." Ariana said as she tried to stop giggling.

I furrowed an eyebrow at first but immediately started laughing at the sight. "What happened to you?!"

Ariana laughed harder and tried to cover her mouth while Jai blushed beside her.

I turned to him and placed my hands on my hips playfully. "What'd you do to my sister?"

He blushed even deeper before answering my question. "I might have given her a new look."

Ariana was at the point where she couldn't breathe so I quickly ran over to her and patted her back, trying to get her to breathe again.

"He... Did... My... Make up." She said in between laughs.

"Yeah I can see that." I said as I continued to pat her back.

She slowly recovered and gulped. "You should've seen how sure he was with what to choose. He put lipstick on my eyelid!" She pointed to her eye.

I choked on my laugh but quickly recovered.

Jai had a small smile on her face, most likely scared of what she would say. Or maybe he's intimidated by the both of us.

Ariana noticed and wrapped her arm around his shoulder. "It's okay sweetie. Next time it's your turn."

He nodded, his cheeks turning into a light pink.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two alone." I said as I began walking to the door. "Remember to take it off Ari." I told her and she nodded. "Oh and Jai," I paused at the door. "I'm next." I told him before walking out.

-------

I was scrolling through twitter, bored with nothing to do while Cupid examined the screen with me on my lap.

I logged out and was about to turn off my laptop when I got a Skype request.

Skype request: Harry Styles.

My eyes furrowed in confusion. I thought they didn't have Internet in Africa?

I ignored my questions and quickly accepted the request.

The screen got bigger and there appeared Harry in a dirty white shirt and his curly hair pulled back by a coronet. The screen was a bit blurry, but enough for me to see his face.

"Hi!!" He waved into the camera when he saw me appear.

I giggled and waved back. "Hey, what's up?"

There was a bit of noise in the background so he had to speak a bit louder. "Nothing, I just came by to the center where they have computers and stuff for us to use. I didn't have enough time today but thankfully we finished early for me to come and Skype you."

I nodded, warmed by him wanting to Skype with me. In a friendly way, of course. "I thought you guys didn't have Internet over there?"

"We don't but here at the center is where they have enough for us to do simple stuff."

I nodded. "How's Africa?"

"I like it here its just.." I know what he meant.

"You can't stand to see them suffer huh?" I finished for him.

He nodded, glad that I knew enough for him not to say the rest.

"Well just know that you're doing the right thing by going there." I told him. "The fans are proud, I'm proud."

His eyes lit up with what I last said. He had hope, hope that he shouldn't be feeling.

I was about to tell him but I decided not to. He already knew and I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

It was silent until Cupid got up from my lap to examine who I was talking to. He either thought I was crazy, or he was as curious as I am.

Harry grew a smile on his face when he saw the kitten on the screen. "Hey buddy."

The kitten looked at him intently before he meowed.

Harry laughed, more engaged in the conversation than before. "Is it yours?"

I nodded and gave him a warm smile as Cupid sat on the keyboard and continued to stare at Harry, like I said, he loved the attention.

"What's it's name?"

"His name is Cupid." I answered.

Harry's smile stayed on his face as he laughed. "He's adorable."

"Yeah, he is and he loves the attention." I told him.

Harry nodded. "Yeah, I can tell. He's in front of the whole screen and doesn't let me see your beautiful face."

Wait, what?

Did he just flirt with me?

"Harry..." I began to say.

He shook his head, knowing what I was about to say. "No, don't say it. I wasn't flirting, I was just complimenting you. Just take it as a compliment."

"But.."

"No buts, H." He said. "We're friends."

I nodded, completely agreeing with his statement. He asked to be friends, and that's what he was going to get.

We continued talking on and on. Harry was telling me about the first day there and how they went surfing and met the kids and played soccer with them. He continued on and on until he had to go when they were closing.

"I have to go, but I'll make sure to Skype you again tomorrow, okay?" He said.

I nodded. "Okay."

He smiled. "Night, Harmony."

"Good night, Harry." I said.

"Night, Cupid."

The kitten lifted his head up from the keyboard and meowed at Harry, making Harry laugh.

He blew me a kiss before the screen went black.

---------

A/N

Sorry for not posting guys, I lost my old phone that has all the info on where the boys are each day and yeah..

Luckily I remembered they were in Africa for two days (: x

I'll look for the phone so I don't have to update with confusion next time :p

ANYWAYS...

AFTER AND AFTER 2 IS SO GOOD!

I recommend all of you to read it cause it's so good, like Dark good, maybe even better to some people :D

So yeah, read it!!!!!!

ALSO...

Lettering below!

_ _ _ _ | _ _ _ | _ _ | _ _

BYEEEEE c: