concert part 2

I turned around and saw the most gorgeuous guys I have seen in my life .

"Hey I'm Liam . It's nice to meet you ." Liam spoke as he shook both of me and Ariana's hands . Liam was the sweet and polite one . I heard that they called him Daddy Direction because he was always taking care of the other boys . He had light brown hair and a sweet smile planted on his face.

"I'm Ariana and this is my sister Harmony . We're big fans of your music ." Ari smiled at him after she shook his hand . Uh-oh . I know that smile . Ariana always gives this flirty and shy smile when she finds an interest in a guy or when she thinks he's cute . Sadly for her , Liam was taken . He had a curly haired british girlfriend named Danielle . I've seen pictures of her on the magazines and she looked amazingly beautiful .

"Thanks we're big fans of you girls as well . I'm Louis and these are Zayn and Niall. " Said a darkish brown guy which I'm guessing is Louis . Louis was the funny one in the band . He was the oldest but he acted like the youngest . He also had a girlfriend named Eleanor and she was heartbreakingly beautiful aswell. He gestured to the other two boys he introduced . Zayn was the vain bad boy in the group . He had an extrordinary voice even though he smoked . Niall was the blond irish one in the group . He was the one who laughed a lot at anything he found funny and was called the adorable one.

"It's nice meeting you guys." I finally spoke up . Each of them gave me a heartwarming smile that could take any girl's breath away . We stood there ackwardly until Ariana, being the lifesaver , spoke up .

" So, what did you guys do today before coming here?"

"We had to do some interviews in the morning then we went out for lunch and from there we came here." Louis said .

"Nice . Were the interviews boring ?" She asked again.

"No, we tried to make it fun so we wouldn't get bored . Liam and Louis had a staring contest during the interview and Harry was telling perverted jokes . " Niall grinned .

"Harry?" I asked forrowing my eyebrows in confusion . Oh yeah , I thought . There were five members in the band . I hadn't noticed that there were only four of them with us .

"Yeah, he's the young curly haired one." Zayn explained to me.

"Talking about Harry , where is he?" Liam asked looking around the room . They all searched with their eyes looking for the curly haired dude .

"He was with us just a second ago ." Louis said confusingly ,still looking around.

"We should go look for him ." Liam suggested being the responsible one .

"Found him." Ariana caught our attention as she looked to the other side of the room .

I turned around and saw the most attractive guy I have seen . He had light brown curls that could melt a girl , light pink blushing cheeks , gorgeous light green eyes , and a killer smile that showed his cute dimples .

"There you are . Where were you ?" Louis asked once Harry was with us wrapping his arm around his shoulder .

"I got lost." Harry replied only looking at Louis ,probably not noticing me and my sister .

"What have I told you about staying close to us ?" Liam said crossing his arms .

"It wasn't my fault I got distracted ." Harry defended himself .

"Mhmm." Ariana fakingly coughed next to me trying to get liam's attention for him to introduce Harry to us .

"Oh yeah . " Liam turned to my sister remembering we were still here . "We'll take about this later." He turned back to Harry . "This is Ariana ." He gestured her with his hand .