MSG Part 1

I waited and waited. Had he ditched me? Where was he? Could have he forgotten?

I stood outside of the airport with my suitcase, waiting for Niall to arrive.

It was getting colder and colder the longer I waited. Thankfully, I wore black and white tribal leggings, black boots, a white sweater with a black cross printed on it, and my black hair was down in waves.

Ten minutes later and a cab arrived. It parked in front of me and out came Niall who looked paler than he usually was.

"You're late." I commented as he opened the door for me and I went inside with my suitcase.

"I know I'm sorry. The fans wouldn't get out of the way and I was nearly ambushed." He said as he came in and sat beside me in the taxi while he closed the door.

"Well at least you're here." I said as the taxi driver started to drive, heading to downtown New York. "I thought you ditched me."

"I'd never ditch you Harmony." Niall looked me in the eyes. "I meant what I said about wanting to help you."

I looked into his eyes for a second, seeing that he was being sincere before losing the eye contact by looking down at my lap. I sighed before I decided to change the subject. "Where are the other boys?"

"Zayn is with Perrie, Louis is with Eleanor, and Liam is with Danielle." Niall didn't dare mention Harry and I was thankful for that.

I didn't care about him. Not anymore.

"Are Danielle and Liam back together?" I asked.

"I guess so." Niall shrugged. "Liam said that they were most likely to reinstall their relationship again."

"That's good."

I was happy for them.

-------

While we drove to New York, we had random conversations. Some that i didn't even think I'd have. I figured out that Niall loved to laugh and be silly. He had a happy personality.

Even though he was single, he seemed to enjoy being by himself and having fun before getting into a relationship. He was living.

Once we got to the hotel, the fans screamed both of our names as we got out of the cab.

"Harmony! Niall!"

"Harmony, did you came to see Harry?!"

"Harmonarry lives!"

"Fuck Taylor Swift!"

"Yeah, she can go suck a dick somewhere else!"

My eyes popped open from the last comment. Niall just laughed and led me inside the hotel.

After I registered, we went in the elevator and waited until we were on the sixth floor. Niall told me his hotel room he shared with Zayn and Liam was right next to mine.

"If you want, you can go change and then we can get going." Niall suggested when we were in front of my hotel room.

"No it's fine." I shook my head as I opened my hotel room and put my suitcase inside. "Let's go." I locked my door again.

Niall nodded and we both went back into the elevator. We reached the lobby and we could still hear the screams from outside.

"Just stay close." Niall murmured as we walked outside where all the fans were.

Again, the comments.

"Niall where's Amy?!"

"Harmony, go find Harry!"