Disneyland

Harry's POV

I stood still watching Harmony walk away from me and out of the room. What just happened?

"Liam why did she say that?" I looked back at him.

He shrugged. "Not sure mate."

Perrie came in the room with a guilty look on her face. She probably knew why my baby was acting this way. "Harry, I know why Harmony's upset. Right after she got off stage she asked me if you heard her speech and performance. I told her the truth and that you were talking to Taylor Swift the whole time. I'm not sure if she was jealous but she was upset. I'm sorry."

I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "It's okay. I'll go look for her."

I walked out of the room and thought of places where she could be. Her dressing room. It was across from ours so I opened her door and there she was. Sitting on a chair while Lou was fixing her hair.

"Hally!!" Looking to my left, I saw Lux sitting on the small sofa.

"Hey baby." I smiled at her and walked over to Lou. "Can I talk to her privately for a second?"

Lou looked at Harmony and nodded. "Sure." She grabbed Lux and closed the door behind her.

I turned back to Harmony to see her looking down at her hands on her lap. She was avoiding me. I hated being ignored by my love. Sighing, I knelt down infront of her chair. I pulled her chin up with my hand so I could see her. She blew me away every time I looked at her. How did I get so lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend? "Talk to me." I whispered to her.

"I'm jealous." She said.

"I know my love but you shouldn't be. There's nothing going on with Taylor. We were just having a friendly conversation. I'm sorry I missed your performance and speech, I promise to never do that again. Forgive me?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

I smiled and kissed her gently. "I love you."

"I love you,too."

-----

Harmony's POV

@Harmonyy<3: on my way to Disneyland with @HarryStyles and baby Lux! Can't wait , it's going to be an amazing week! <3

That's right. Lou and Tom left yesterday night to go visit his grandpa and guess who they left with us? Lux! We were going to be babysitting her for three days straight! Originally we planned on staying at Holmes Chapel but it was Harry's idea to take her to her first time at Disneyland here in LA.

We were going to be sleeping in the Disney hotel that was inside of Disneyland and we had passes to go to both Disneyland and Disneyland California Adventures. We got to the hotel at about ten in the morning. We rented out a suite with a bedroom with a big bed for Harry and I and a small one in the same room for Lux.

After getting settled, Harry took a shower while Lux and I were getting ready. Lux wore a light pink dress with pink shoes and had her hair the usual way Lou would do on her. My hair was only straightened. I wore a shady green button down shirt with beads at the top, shorts, and black All Stars. Of course I put on my Harry necklace. I hated being without it.

I was on my laptop in bed with Lux playing with the keyboard when I heard the bathroom door click. Harry came out with a towel wrapped around his waist revealing his tattoos on his chest and arms.

"Sorry I forgot my clothes." He apologized and grabbed his clothes from the bed. "Hey you should wear my green beenie with that, it matches." He said meaning my shirt and his beenie. He grabbed his beenie and tossed it gently to me.