Tears of A Boy

Harry's POV

The lads and I were currently in the car on our way to our photo shoot. All I could think about was Harmony. No words could describe how much I missed her and how much I needed her. I need her.

I grew some balls and sent her the text message that would tell her everything that was in my head right now. My phone identified that she had read it but she didn't reply.

She hated me.

She hated that I'd hurt her. Used her. The thing that I regretted the most was saying yes to management about dating her for the fame that it would give us. I soon realized that I was dating her because she was all I've ever wanted.

She was my everything.

"Haz, we're here. It's time to go." Louis said, shaking my arm lightly to get my attention.

I looked up from my phone and noticed that Zayn, Liam, and Niall were already off the car and walking towards the building where our photo shoot would take place. Louis had stayed to wait for me.

"Come on man. She's probably asleep." He tried to give it as an excuse to why she hadn't replied. But that was a false answer.

"Just leave me alone." I told him. I got off the car and started heading to the building with Louis walking next to me. I just don't want to talk about it. The more I get reminded of her, the more and more I miss her.

"Man, I understand what you're going through but-" Louis started to say but I interrupted him.

"No you don't!" I exclaimed. "You don't understand how much she meant to me and how much I loved her, Louis!" I yelled. Luckily, there wasn't anyone around to hear me. "I SCREWED everything up,Louis! If I hadn't agreed to that stupid contract, this wouldn't have happened and she wouldn't be hurting!!"

By now I collapsed on the floor. I sat with my face in my hands and I could feel the tears streaming down my face. The tears of a coward. The tears of a boy who fell in love unexpectedly.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and bend down next to me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. You didn't know this was how everything was going to end up." Louis assured me.

"I just miss her so much, Lou." I cried.

"I know, Haz." He said. "Come on, we should get going before Paul comes and gets us in trouble."

He helped me get up and wrapped an arm around my shoulder to support me.

I had my head down the whole time.

---------

It took a while for Lou to cover up my face so it wouldn't look like I was crying. The lads were surprised when they saw my face but they didn't say anything. I'm guessing Louis was going to tell them what happened earlier but I didn't care.

Lux was asleep the whole time so she couldn't help cheer me up.

Each of the boys had their own photo shoot and were interviewed separately. The first one to go was Liam, then Niall, then Zayn, then Louis, and I was last.

During my photo shoot I had to smile and I did try my best but I gave fake smiles most of the time. I just wasn't in the mood to act happy when I really wasn't.

It was time for my interview and this redhead sat down across from me with a black box to record the whole interview. She introduced herself to me and them the interview began. She asked me music questions and then family. And then came the part where this happened:

"So Harry, is it true or false that you and Harmony broke up?"

I immediately winced at the sound of her name. "I, um.."