Billboard Awards 2013

May 19

Harmony's POV

I watched as the audience roared and cheered, interrupting my boyfriend's overwhelming speech.

"Shhh, you gotta hear what I'm saying," Harry teased them and they immediately went quiet, a few voices from the crowd screaming at the sound of his voice.

"Anyways," He continued, walking along the stage. "We wouldn't be where we are without you guys so a massive massive thank you to you all."

The crowd cheered even louder this time, and my heart swelled from the love energy passing around this room, it felt magical.

"Verona, boys," Louis spoke through his mic, and patted Liam's back softly. He sounded so amazed at the place they were in.

"Also known as the place where Romeo and Juliet met," Zayn added, and the screams were heard clearly through my ears.

"Who wants to be our Juliet?!" Niall screamed into his mic and I swear I could feel the open arena shaking.

"You're all our Juliet's!" Louis screamed.

"How bout it Harry?" Liam asked him as Harry had been preoccupied with tying his shoe laces.

"Erm," he spoke through the mic. "I already have my Juliet and she's right over there."

The boys grinned at me, understanding that Harry meant me being his Juliet.

"Well, apart from Harry," Louis said after. "We're all yours!"

And with that the crowd cheered once again while my Romeo stared at me with a grin on his face across on the stage and giving me a wink.

**

May 20

The next day I took a plane to Las Vegas for the Billboard Awards as well as Mackenzie, Demi, Ariana, and Bruno.

And Taylor.

I felt relatively calm on one side, something unexpected after all the crap she's been saying about my boyfriend to the press. It ignited a fire inside of me because all of the things she was saying weren't true.

I knew Harry. And I knew how amazing of a person he was.

As for her, she berly knew him.

I didn't know how I would react if I saw her, I just prayed that I wouldn't else I didn't know how I was going to control myself.

Apart from Taylor, Selena and Justin would be there too.

Mackenzie told me what happened between them and her and Zayn one night at the hotel. I had no idea how she was going to control herself either, especially when she didn't have as much patience as I did.

I texted Harry on the plane ride to Vegas and that made me miss him even more. I wanted to see him, be with him again.

To: Love Bug 💕

I miss you.. Like.. A lot x

Seconds later, it showed that he had read the text and was already texting back. Seconds passed before his text showed up.

From: Love Bug 💕

I miss you, too. You should have stayed with me .xx

My heart pounded, wanting to go back to its owner and I responded right away.

To: Love Bug 💕

I really should have ): I want to see you x

From: Love Bug 💕