ciel x reader // falling for...

By writerchxn_

You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay... More

Alone In The Woods
Ciel + First Day Of Work
The Pain In Her Eyes
The Blonde Girl
The Ball At The Trancy Manor
The News From Lizzie
A Special Guest: Bryn
Alois Trancy
Playdate With 2 Unexpected Guest
Jelousy
Another Ball
The Queen's Ball
It's A Surprise
Quick Notice
The Gates Family
"Leave."
Guests Again!?
I Don't Like You
Capture
Where Is She?
Stop Crying...
The White Dress
A/n's Note
Tragedy
Comforting
Confusing Feelings
Arrival
Stay Away
Fangirling (Y/n)
Unexpected
The Steel Family
A New Friend
Our Bond
Close
A Date
Heart Broken
Don't Leave Me
I Love You
The Queen's Orders
Perverted Butler
Sweet Moments
Dresses
The Goddamn Short Dress
Fangirls Alert
A Secret Place
Family
Note
Escape
Accepting
Our Future (Final Chapter)
Do You Guys Still Want A Sequel?

Ready

6K 214 158
By writerchxn_

Author's Note:  Lmao I didn't know what to call the chapter. 😂

(Y/n)'s POV
I awkwardly went to sit down on the clean floor and stare at the walls. "What are you even doing?" Ciel ask. "Sitting." I answered. He sigh and shook his head. After a few minutes of silence, I started to get sleepy. My head tilt a little bit and before I knew it, my head quickly hit the ground and I quickly open my eyes and stood up. "W-what happen? Someone happen? Is it the clone!?" I ask wobbling around the room.

Ciel's POV
(Y/n) was wobbling around the room with tired eyes. "What the actual fuck?" I question myself, still looking at her, acting all stupid. "I'm so ti-"  With those tired eyes of hers, (Y/n) hit the closet and fell down to the floor. "(Y/n)!" I exclaim and ran to her. When I got there she was already snoring. I sigh. I took a good glance at her. "....."  I cover my mouth and blush. I try my best to pick her up and put her on the bed. "Um. Good... Night.." I said, not use to saying those words. I stare at her for a bit and kiss her cheek. I then quickly look around the room to see if someone had saw me did that. "Good." I said in relief and lay next to (Y/n). She's always so beautiful. I stroke her hair and cheek. I then turn off the lights and went to bed.

Day Of The Party
"Hurry up. The party start in 4 hours." Ciel said and hand me a big black bag. I know what's already inside, the custom dress Ciel told Sebastian to order. I sigh. "Yes." I took the bag and went inside our room. I place the bag on the bed and stare at it. "Not surprise if I get blind by this dress." I said, rolling my eyes. I carefully unzip the bag and pull out the dress.

I blink a couple times and look at it closely. "Well... Thank goodness it's not something that a Queen will wear... Right?"  I shook my head and take off my clothes. I slip on the dress and it fits perfectly. I walk to the mirror. "...................."  I then cover my shoulders with my hands. "Why would Ciel let me wear these kind of stuff?" ಥ◡ಥ I said, now covering my legs. I search all over my suitcase and found some short. "Thank goodness." I sigh and slip it on. Since I don't know how to do those feminist stuff, I brush my hair and clip my bangs to the side. (If you don't have bangs, you put your hair to the back of your ear.) I then tried my best to put on lipgloss and mascara. I then put lotion and look at the mirror one more time. "I guess.. That's good enough." I said and shrug.

I got out of the room and look for Ciel and the others. "WHOOOAAA!!! MISS (Y/N) YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!" Mey-Rin scream and came to hug me. "T-thanks." I said, laughing, hugging her back. "The Master is waiting for you outside (Y/n)-chan!" Finny said with excitement. "Don't want to keep your lover waiting." Bard said, wink, and gave me a thumbs up. "Ho ho!" Tanaka exclaim. I slightly blush and scratch my head. "Thanks a lot you guys. Then I'll be going." I said, smiling to them and walking to the exit door. "Have fun!!!" Everybody shout. I laugh and open the door. "I'll try to! All of you be safe!" I shout back and close the door. I sigh with excitement and start walking down the hallway. People that walk pass me stared at me and whisper to each other. Then I saw the same man as yesterday and he stop walking to look at me. I started walking quickly and tried my best not to connect eyes with him. The elevator open and I quickly went inside and went to the very last floor where the exit is. "That man is creepy..." I groan to myself.

Later the elevator open and I start walking to the entrance. Again, people stare at me which makes me a little bit uncomfortable. I then open the glass door and see Ciel and Sebastian, waiting for me, already have a carriage that looks like it's just been bought. "Um.. Hi..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.5K 30
At the age of 16, You, (Y/N) (L/N) are friends with Ciel Phantomhive. Truthfully, you've always had a crush on said Earl. Starting from age 12, your...
19.2K 388 31
(Y/N) was a beautiful girl living in London, England with her mother, father, and maid. They were always happy and guess what? Her father works for...
153K 4.3K 18
This is a Sebastian x Reader story and this is taken place in all of Black Butler. Also I do not own most of the characters or some of the plot they...
208K 5.4K 14
You were taken by Sebastian Michaelis into the Phantomhive Manor for you ran off upon knowing you are only adopted and now, you are living with them...