Love Takes Time {Completed} {...

By Novrotel

Abhimanyu (Sidharth) is a son of a business tycoon but he wants to be self made. He joins an engineering co... More

1. Meet the Family
2. Hug New Life
3. Who is That Boy?
4. Room Talk
5. Rocking Party
6. College Life
7. Abhimanyu's Birthday
8. Raining Cats and Dogs
9. First Year
10. Welcome Freshers
11. Sports Day
12. Proposal
13. Bad Boy
14. Hook-Up
15. Nowhere Around
16. Library Love
17. Valentine's Day
18. New Girl
19. All That Happened
20. One Night Stand
21. Farewell
22. Last Dance
23. Dream Job
24. Dilemma
25. Tête-à-Tête
26. Rendezvous with Maya
27. Sexual Harassment
28. Meeting Deadline
29. Around the World - I
30. Around the World - II
31. Paris
33. Retrospection
34. Abandoned
35. Rising Love
36. Thank You So Much

32. A Night to Remember

11.9K 354 42
By Novrotel

Abhimanyu: You made my day. Now, let me make your night. He said standing at the door of his suite.

Shanaya: Where are you taking me? She asked smiling with her hand on handle of her half open room door.

Abhimanyu: To the most happening night club in Paris. He said with tinkle in his eyes.

He saw her thinking over it.

Abhimanyu: Oh, sorry! I forgot that you don't drink with me. He said and turned to his door to insert the magnetic key.

Shanaya: I can still come, and sit with you and not drink.

Abhimanyu: Good then, let's meet in lobby at 9 pm.

He looked at his watch.

Abhimanyu: We have two hours, so I guess I can take a quick nap before shower. You also try to get some rest. Must be tired after whole day of sight seeing.

He was about to go into his room.

Shanaya: Oh, no! She cried.

Shanaya: I have an early morning flight to catch. I don't think I can go to a nightclub.

Shanaya: Sorry. She said cutely.

Abhimanyu: C'mon! Your mobile alarm is there. It will never let you miss any flight. He teased how the alarm on her cell rang every time in the morning to alert them to get ready for airport, when they worked nights in his room.

Shanaya: Okay, I'll see you in lobby at 9 pm. She said after thinking.

          Abhimanyu took shower after a nap. He wore fitted button down black shirt with a good fit straight leg blue jeans. He blow dried his hair in a messy voluminous quiff that he knew suited him a lot. He went down to lobby and sat on one of the sofas in front of the lift to wait for Shanaya to come.

                    The lift opened in the lobby, and Shanaya walked out. He looked at her without blinking his eyes and so did all the men and women sitting there. She looked beautiful in ironed straight silky hair that fell below her shoulder bone. The red lipstick and black mascara on eyelashes enhanced the fair complexion of her beautiful face. And her body was so sexually attractive in that very very short silver dress with built in demi cup bra, that nobody could look anywhere else. All eyes were on her and didn't let go off her. Heads kept turning to look at her.

                    She walked to him confidently in her high strappy heels, not at all conscious of the eyes staring her, and the insane amount of skin that she was showing in that 'leave little to imagination' dress. Her dress exposed maximum length of legs possible and covered only lower half of her ample breasts. His imaginations of her in skimpy clothes, fell dull in front of what she looked like in real with perfect curves and skin to flaunt.

           He gulped the saliva that formed a lump in this throat. He knew he was in trouble when parts of his body responded in the way he didn't want them to. It was hard for any man to not go hard with her looking insanely attractive like that in an insanely exposing dress.

She came and stood in front of him, only slightly shorter than him in her high heels.

Abhimanyu: Who do you plan to kill today? He asked smiling.

Shanaya: One and everyone. She said 'one' with a quick glance at him and then she said 'everyone' looking around.

Abhimanyu: Everyone is already dead. People you see around are walking ghosts now.

She smiled.

Shanaya: How do I look? She asked.

Abhimanyu: You have your answer in the attention you are stealing from everyone around here.

She felt sad that he kind of evaded the question and didn't really answer it.

Shanaya: Is it too much?

He smiled.

Abhimanyu: No, it's good. It's Paris. Everyone in night club is going to be dressed like this only.

        Her dress threatened to expose more than intended. With her like that next to him, he knew it was going to be a night of test of his control. He was a gentleman, no matter how much he was tempted to touch her, he had to keep his hands off her. He excused himself to rest room before taking a cab to jerk off which didn't take any time after the visual he just had.

          Their hotel was centrally located and most of the central points, shopping points were at a walkable distance from there. They drove by cab to the La Rex nightclub in a street, not too far from their hotel. The street saw the most happening nightlife of Paris. A lot of clubs and bars were on that street with river Siene flowing nearby.

Abhimanyu and Shanaya walked in through the narrow access to bar where some couples were kissing and fondling. They walked in a bar that had long bartender table with swiveling chairs and a big dance floor with disco lights in front of it. The floor was jammed by all types of couples - heteros and homos who indulged in PDA. People were grooving and swaying completely lost to the loud music played by the DJ there. All girls were in skimpy clothes, bikini tops, tube tops, bralettes with tiny shorts, micro minis. She felt good that she was not the only one exposing that much, but even if she was, she didn't care.

              They sat at the bartender table in the swiveling bar chairs. Abhimanyu ordered Jameson whiskey on rocks, neat, for himself and coke for her. There were some other couples also, talking and drinking at the table. Shanaya got a lot of attention from heterosexual men and lesbian women who stared at her body as they passed by her.

           They swiveled on the bar chairs from time to time sometimes facing bar, sometimes facing dance floor and sometimes each other as they talked. Every time she swiveled to his side, he didn't know where to look. If he looked down, her legs were there. If he looked up, her chest was there. If he looked at her face, her lips were there.So, he just focused on her eyes and tried not to look anywhere else.

Shanaya: Isn't this the same black shirt that you used to wear often in college?

Abhimanyu: Yes, it is. Great observation.

Shanaya: You know, you should have been born poor.

Abhimanyu: Why? He asked with curiosity in a nice soft voice and tinkle in eyes.

Shanaya: You don't want anything in life, no clothes, no salary. All you want are gadgets and robots. That's all you dream about day and night.

Abhimanyu: Day, yes. But night..he smiled.

Abhimanyu: See, technically, I may be anything, but genetically I am a man. He smiled his naughty smile.

Shanaya: Good you told, else I wouldn't have known.

Abhimanyu: Someone's getting sense of humor.

Shanya: Affects of your company.

               He smiled and took a sip of whiskey from his glass and she watched. It was unfair to call him a handsome guy, because that didn't do justice to his looks.There should be altogether a different category of handsome for him. He was not like any other handsome, handsome guy. He was not a regular handsome guy. He was exceptionally handsome, the one your eyes would want to remain glued to and just keep looking. He was a visual sight to behold, drinking his whiskey, or working on his mac book. Sitting and watching him was much much better than any sight seeing.

She had been noticing where his lips were on the glass.

Shanaya: May I ? She asked looking at his glass of whiskey.

He looked at her surprised.

Abhimanyu: Oh! So, that someday is today. He smiled and offered her his glass of whiskey.

She put her lips on the exact spot where his lips were, and took a sip. She shook her head as she gulped it down her throat like the first time drinkers do.

Abhimanyu: Drinking whiskey for the first time? He asked after he noticed her do that.

Shanaya: Yes. She said returning his glass.

She slipped her tongue out, licked both her lips while slipping it back in..

She watched him take two sips.

Shanaya: May I?

He looked at her, smiled and gave her the glass. She again put her lips where his were to sip the drink. She smiled and gave it back to him.

Abhimanyu: Why are you drinking from my glass? Why don't you get one for yourself?

Abhimanyu: I see, you fear I might spike your drink.

Shanaya: No, I don't think you are that kind of a guy.

Abhimanyu: You are right. I'm not that kind of a guy.

Shanaya: I have never tried any cocktail before. Which one you suggest?

Abhimanyu: Margarita with two ounces of tequila. Is that good?

Shanaya: Anything you order is good.

He asked the bartender for one more glass of whiskey for himself and one Margarita for her. He told him how he would want it to be like. Bartender quickly placed the cocktail on table for her. And then gave him his second glass of whiskey, neat.

Shanaya: I want you to take the first sip. She offered him her cocktail.

He looked at her.

Abhimanyu: You don't trust me. He said looking in her eyes.

Shanaya: I do. I asked, so that you can tell me if it's good or not. This is my first, so I wouldn't know.

He took a sip of her cocktail.

Abhimanyu: By the way, it's always a good thing to drink from the glass, a guy had few sips from, especially if he is a stranger.

She smiled, and then she sipped her cocktail from exactly the same spot where his lips were when he took first sip from it.

                   They sat sipping their drinks listening to music, and looking around at other people on dance floor.

"Come to me and I shall give you peace", 'Adore' by Jasmine Thompson started playing.

Shanaya: OMG! This is my favorite.

Shanaya: This is my favorite song. Come we got to dance on it.

He kept sitting on the bar pole chair.

Shanaya: You haven't forgiven me for that. She said looking in his eyes.

Abhimanyu: There was nothing to forgive. He said looking back in her eyes.

Shanaya: The way you looked at me that night, I thought you would kill me.

He smiled.

Abhimanyu: I wanted to kill myself for asking you.

Shanaya: Does that mean you are not going to dance with me?

Abhimanyu: Of course, I will.

Abhimanyu: Let's go. He said as he got up to go.

                 She made their way through the crowd in the dance floor and he followed her. This is something she wanted to do years back but just couldn't. Today she wasn't going to shy away. They swayed to the music standing in front of each other as the song played...

Come to me and I shall give you peace

Come to me lay down your head

Touch the rain and feel the summer breeze

Say the things we've never said

I will keep you from the world outside

I will never let you go

I will be the thing you dream about

Come to me and you will know

I adored you

Before I laid my eyes I laid my eyes on you

L'amour toujours (Love always)

I just can't take my eyes can't take my eyes off you

Follow me to where the rivers meet

Tell me I belong to you

Feel the grass crumble beneath your feet

Set me free and let me loose

Take my heart for it is yours to keep

Shackle my spirit to you

You are mine and mine eternally

Come to me you always knew

I adored you

Before I laid my eyes I laid my eyes on you

L'amour toujours(Love Always)

I just can't take my eyes can't take my eyes off you

                They stood close, grooving to the song. He didn't touch her and mostly looked on his sides as he swayed his head to the music, and a few times that he looked at her, he gave her a smile and again looked on the side. Everybody around him was making out on the dance floor. His mind was filling with the erotic desires seeing them. Girl of his fantasies was right in front him looking like she walked out of his some fantasy in flesh and blood. He could at least do things to her in his fantasy, but here he had to suppress his every desire to touch her.

              She knew, it was the last time they were together like that, next day she'll be back in Mumbai. This fairy tale dream will come to an end and two months later she'll get married and will be gone away from him again, and this time forever. She danced to the whole song without taking her eyes off him. She looked at him to her heart's content absorbing his handsome face into her eyes. For some reason, she didn't fear getting caught, but he wasn't looking at her.

             He was down with three glasses of neat whiskey when they walked out of the La Rex. They were walking together on the cobbled stone street with lamp posts, outside the night club when he stopped, and she kept walking thinking how he didn't look at her on the dance floor.

Abhimanyu: Shanaya. He called out.

She turned back.

Abhimanyu: I just can't take my eyes off you. He said looking at her who looked beautifully hot.

She looked at him lovingly.

Abhimanyu: That was a very good song there, 'I can't take my eyes off you'. I like your taste in songs.

             He joined her and they walked together. Shanaya saw a lot a lot of people in an alley near the club. Few men were selling something and a lot people were gathered to buy it from them. She saw some people walking out of alley, pop and swallow some white tablet.

Shanaya: What are people buying from those men?

Abhimanyu: Drugs.

Shanaya: That small white tablet they are swallowing is a drug?

Abhimanyu: Yes, Ecstasy.

Shanaya: Ecstasy?

Abhimanyu: Yes, people like to take drugs before they go into a night club with that blaring music because it heightens perceptions of color and sound and amplifies sensations when one touches or caresses another. It makes everything feel much better, the music, the crowd. Everything. You feel like you are floating in clouds and the sensations are amazing. You start hallucinating and imagining things that are not real but you feel they are real and happening.

Shanaya: You had drugs?

Abhimanyu: Yes. In the frat parties in university, there used to be a lot of beer, cocaine powder to snort, and ecstasy tablets. Mostly all boys and girls who attended frat party did them to experience awesome night full of euphoria and pleasure.I was invited to mostly all of them and I tried everything there. I did drugs almost every other weekend in my first year of MS. I don't know if you noticed but the DJ in the Rex was selling ecstasy and cocaine. A lot of people dancing there on the floor were swaying under the influence of drugs.They were in ecstasy, a state of intensely beautiful bliss.

Shanaya: Why did you do drugs? She asked curiously.

He looked at her and smiled. He didn't want to tell her that he did drugs so frequently in his first year of MS, because he couldn't get her out of his brain. He felt the sharp pain of not having her, and it was an easiest escape from that. He wanted to do other girls to forget her.

Abhimanyu: It makes a lot of things a lot easier.

She had heard stories how in frat parties they snorted, injected, swallowed drugs in bathrooms,and then how boys and girls absolutely strangers to each other banged in whatever room and corner they could get there. The frat parties were all about booze, drugs and sex. Some girls danced on tables flashing their boobs and boys always went with the intention of banging few girls especially fresh year who were eager to get laid.

Shanaya: It makes you lose inhibitions and you start feeling close to any stranger and stranger feels like a best friend who you can confide in and feel free to do anything. It makes thinks simpler.

Abhiamnyu: Yes. But sometimes it might not have desired effect and then we take more dose and more dose to reach that state of mind which could lead to overdose and might kill us.

Shanaya: Let's do ecstasy. We are not overdosing. We'll just take half half tablet. I want to do it. I have never done drugs in my life. I also want to experience how it feels. Please, Abhimanyu. Let's do it.

He looked at her, surprised at her desperation to do it.

Abhimanyu: You are very competitive. Now, just because I have done it, you want to do it.

Shanaya: You only said, we must try almost everything and anything once in life. I don't know if I'll ever get a chance do this again in my life.

Abhiamnyu: No, Shanaya. We cannot do it. It will make us lose our senses.

Shanaya: Anyways, who wants to be in senses?

He looked at her in shock. She seemed to really mean it.

Shanaya: You don't understand Abhimanyu. I want to live my my life and this is my last chance at it when I am in a country no one knows me.

Abhimanyu: I am telling you from my experience Shanaya, it's not a good idea. We might feel heavenly today and all that floating feeling, but after the effects wear off, we will feel empty and depressed for next two days. The comedown effects linger for more days. It heightens your sensations, but it is worst than alcohol hangover. We have to travel tomorrow and we don't have the time to feel depression and what not for next two days. I have a client to see. I say, let's stick to alcohol for tonight. And if you still want to do it, we can do it when we have time. I have not done drugs after my MS, but I can do it again for you.

Shanaya: I don't think I will get to do them in future. She said feeling sad about it which he couldn't understand.

Abhimanyu: It's anyways not a good thing to do drugs. Why do you want to even do them?

               She didn't reply and they continued walking on the beautiful cobbled street lined with lamp posts. Abhimanyu stumbled a little but didn't fall.

Shanaya: You are so drunk! She said amused.

Abhimanyu: No, I am not.

Shanaya: You are stumbling.

Abhimanyu: That's because I can't take my eyes off you.

Shanaya: Ha! Ha! That's how you always flirt?

Abhimanyu: I try. He jump climbed up on the base of the lamp post next to him with one leg on it and then back on road.

Shanaya: You had way too many drinks back there.

Abhimanyu: You think so. You have no idea of my gigantic capacity.

Shanaya: Okay! Let me test you, then. She smiled.

She stretched five fingers of her hand in front of him.

Shanaya: How many are these?

Abhimanyu: Can I touch them to count?

Shanaya: Yes. She said totally enjoying herself.

He deliberately held the space between her fingers and counted..one, two, three, four.

Abhimanyu: Four.

She smiled.

Abhimanyu: What? Did I pass the test?

Shanaya: Yes. You passed my test.

He looked at her and thought she must be joking and might tell later that he actually failed, but she didn't do anything like that.

Abhimanyu: You hardly drank any.

Shanaya: One cocktail is enough for me.

Abhimanyu: You didn't drink even quarter of it.

Shanaya: I am already spinning.

Abhimanyu: And, you wanted to do ecstasy?

Shanaya: Yes, I wanted to know how it feels to be in ecstasy.

               She saw a poster of a bar club at the end of the street with an arrow pointing in it's direction. They reached the end of the street.

Abhimanyu: Let's cross the road and stroll along the river Siene. It's a beautiful sight in night.

Shanaya: No, we saw river Siene a lot today, lets go this side and explore what all is there.

He agreed and they walked in the direction of arrow in the poster. She stopped in front of the place in the poster. She pointed at the poster on top of the club and read 'La PentHouse Club'.

Shanaya: What's this place?

Abhimanyu looked at her from corner of his eyes.

Abhimanyu: C'mon, Shanaya! The poster is self explanatory. And it says adult entertainment bar below the name.

Shanaya: Have you been here?

Abhimanyu: Yes.

Shanaya: How many times?

He swallowed the saliva in his throat.

Abhimanyu: A couple of times, but I was alone.

Shanaya: But today, you are going there with me.

Abhimanyu: Are you kidding me? No way, I'm going there with you.

Shanaya: Yes, you are.

He looked at her with a confused expression like what.

Shanaya: If you have ever considered me your friend before an employee, you will take me in there.

Abhimanyu: This is blackmailing.

Shanaya: It is, but it's also time for you to prove your friendship to me.

Abhimanyu: Shanaya, you know, we can't go there together.

Shanaya: I saw couples go in.

Abhimanyu: Couples go, but we are not a couple.

Abhimanyu: Believe me, you'll not like being there with me. There are women dancing topless on poles. They might even remove their bottoms.

Shanaya: Or, you will not like to watch with me all that, that you have done thousand times before.

He looked at her with his mouth agape in shock and she looked at him looking at her like that.

Shanaya: Really? You could go and watch girls flash their boobs with other boys and girls from your university and you cannot go to a nude bar that I have never been to and perhaps will never get to see in future.

Abhimanyu: Those girls were strangers. I didn't know them.

Abhimanyu: You are trying to trap me with words.

Shanaya: You want to make my night Abhimanyu, you really want to, then do what I want to do, not what you want to do.

Abhimanyu: Then you'll say you want to die and I should kill you because that is what you want to do.

Shanaya: It is whatever it is.You walk away from here, you tell me, I am just your employee, and you come with me inside you prove, you see me as a friend just like I do.

He threw his hands in the air and looked on side and then back at her.

Abhimanyu: What is this, some sort of game?

Shanaya: Ball is in your court, Abhimanyu. You got to decide now. You are going in or not. Your time starts now.

Abhimanyu: Huh! This is stupid. And he just stood there thinking.

Shanaya: You know what Abhimanyu, all your words are empty. You say them only to please people. You don't mean them.' There isn't a thing, I wouldn't do for you','Take me wherever you want'. All empty words. There is no difference between a friend and a client for you. You treat them the same. Please them with sweet empty words that you don't mean at all.

Her words hit him hard especially when he meant the words he said to her and she meant everything to him in the world.

He looked up at the sky, and then he looked at her.

Abhimanyu: Let's go.

             They walked through the long narrow passage that lead to the main hall. He decided not to stress about watching nude women with her.

Abhimanyu: Are you lesbian by any chance?

She looked at him.

Abhimanyu: I mean there are nude women dancing on poles, not nude men.

She smiled.

              They reached a big hall which had sofa chairs with round tables, sofa facing the stage with lot of poles. Some small round stages with single pole in between the hall. The lights in the hall changed from red to blue to green. Abhimanyu chose to sit on sofa chairs with round table in front of main stage and avoided sofas that had single dancer performing in front of them. He didn't want any naked women dance right in front of him.

                There were quite a few women there. The dancers in sky high heels wearing tiny bikini top and thongs teased with erotic dance moves on poles. Waitress in equally erotic bikini came to take the drinks order. He ordered strong rum for himself to sail through the tough time there, and Shanaya decided to go with some wine. They looked at the dancers who weren't nude yet, but he mostly focused on his rum.

                   He didn't know where to look. Looking at her won't be good for him. Looking at dancers on stage with her there didn't seem right thing to do. So, he stared at the walls of the hall and other people watching them. And just drank and drank taking sips every next minute, as there was no escape from that situation. Shanaya hardly sipped her wine. He thought how he wanted to take her for a stroll along romantic Siene and now he was here in a nude bar with her. He couldn't believe how this night was more mad than the first rainy night he met her.

                 Shanaya was sitting with her legs together stretched in front of him. He tried not to but his eyes kept returning to her legs. He was taken by her legs in the first glance when she stepped out of the lift. They were flawless milky white buttery pair of legs that eyes would go slipping on. 

              When he saw her looking at the dancers on stage, he looked at her thighs that had just the right amount of flesh making them sexually desirable. He could totally see him sex on her legs. He touched her legs with his eyes from ankle to thighs to the point where her treasure of womanhood lay hidden, which he so desired to explore. He gulped down the lump that collected in his throat by the action of his eyes with a sip of whiskey. and then stared at the walls.

                 Shanaya looked at him and found him staring at walls. She wanted him to look at her or the topless dancers on stage. She felt sad that he didn't look at her when she dressed like that where as he went on checking out the legs of all the Japanese girls in short skirts. She went back to looking at topless dancers on stage. When he knew she wasn't looking at him anymore and was sure that she was busy looking at what was going on stage, he traced the contours of her upper breasts bulging out of the in built demi cup bra of her dress that covered breasts from one inch above the highest point. He let his eyes dip in the deep cleavage of her breasts formed by her rounded twins pushed together in a bra. He didn't want to take his eyes off the beautiful skin of her breasts, but he didn't want to get caught by her. After all the dipping in cleavage, he went on to sipping his drink. Shanaya looked at him and found him sipping his drink. Whenever, she looked at him, he was either looking around at walls, or sipping his drink. Abhimanyu stole glances of her, but whenever he got a hint that she was about to turn her head to him, he looked away.

                 After a while, he noticed her getting uncomfortable. He saw her look down and to her side away from him. He looked at dancers who were dancing topless and teasing by pulling down their thongs to flash their secrets every now and then.

Abhimanyu: Enough of porn for tonight? Should we go back to hotel now or you want to see them take off everything? He asked smiling a little.

Shanaya: Yes, I think we should go.

They came out of the nude club and it was drizzling out.

Abhimanyu: Let's take a cab to hotel.

Shanaya: No, I want to walk, It's only few blocks from here.

Abhimanyu: But it's drizzling

Shanaya: It's drizzling, not raining cats and dogs.

It reminded Abhimanyu that, he wrote that under reason column in the IN&OUT register at college gates, on that stormy rainy night. He had hoped to impress her with that. He smiled.

Abhimanyu: Wow! You remember. But the way you ran out from there, I thought you didn't like my cats and dogs

Shanaya: They came so strongly on me, that I had to run to save myself from them.

She smiled with her dimples as the handsome image of him sitting on table that blew her off her feet flashed in her head.

They walked in the drizzle to the hotel.

Abhimanyu: Thank God! We are not wearing white.

She looked at him and he looked at her and then they looked straight and walked to the hotel.

             They remembered how their bodies were all out for each other to see, through those transparent wet white clothes, in their first meeting itself. She remembered how hard she tried to hide her body from him that night, and how hard she tried to show her body to him tonight. With those memories from the night flashing, they walked quietly without any words in the drizzling rain.

            They took lift to the top floor where their suites were. The lift opened to an empty corridor. Shanaya stopped at the lift to adjust her dress a bit, but he kept walking to his suite wanting an end to the night, that put his 'control' under the  toughest test. He opened the door, and then, holding it partly open against his feet, he turned to say good night to her.

           His eyes stuck and his heart raced at the view. She looked like a sex goddess walking to him. More skin of her boobs showed and jiggled as she walked in her high heels towards him. The flared bottom of her tiny dress flew with every step she took, giving a peek of silver garment underneath. He wanted to be anywhere, but not there.

            She reached his suite and stood in front of him. He smiled slightly, and said good night to her. She looked into his soft brown eyes as he waited for her to return his good night. Instead of returning his good night, she crashed her lips on his lips and kissed them with her hand on back of his head. Kissing him, she pushed him inside his suite through the half open door, and kicked the door close behind them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 481 16
he is cold and ruthless she is naive and innocent he is like a Strom and she is like a broken piece of glass he is a billionaire she is a middle...
169K 12.1K 43
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
21.3K 1K 14
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ╰┈➤ "𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐...
216K 12K 61
Read this beautiful college love story of a boy who was broken because his crush felt for someone else. There are following characters in the story: ...