ciel x reader // falling for...

By writerchxn_

You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay... More

Alone In The Woods
Ciel + First Day Of Work
The Pain In Her Eyes
The Blonde Girl
The Ball At The Trancy Manor
The News From Lizzie
A Special Guest: Bryn
Alois Trancy
Playdate With 2 Unexpected Guest
Jelousy
Another Ball
The Queen's Ball
It's A Surprise
Quick Notice
The Gates Family
"Leave."
Guests Again!?
I Don't Like You
Capture
Where Is She?
Stop Crying...
The White Dress
A/n's Note
Tragedy
Comforting
Confusing Feelings
Arrival
Stay Away
Fangirling (Y/n)
Unexpected
The Steel Family
A New Friend
Our Bond
Close
A Date
Heart Broken
Don't Leave Me
I Love You
The Queen's Orders
Perverted Butler
Sweet Moments
Ready
The Goddamn Short Dress
Fangirls Alert
A Secret Place
Family
Note
Escape
Accepting
Our Future (Final Chapter)
Do You Guys Still Want A Sequel?

Dresses

6K 221 133
By writerchxn_

A Few Days Later
"I don't want to goo..." I whine, closing my eyes. Ciel rolled his eyes and push me inside the shop. When I open my eyes all I can see his light and glitter. "What the fuck." I said and cover my eyes. "Which one do you like?" Ciel ask. I slowly open my eyes and look around the shop. It was filled with fancy dresses that I bet cost at least trillion of dollars. Plus what kind of size are these anyways? These dresses looks like it's for 20 years old... "Can't I just wear-"  "No." Ciel answered quickly, knowing what I was going to say. "But look at these! They can barely fit me.." I said, pointing to all the dresses. "Miss (Y/n) is actually right." Sebastian said. Ciel let out an annoyed sigh and then snap. "Go order a custom dress in the front counter." Ciel said.  "Wait I think that's too-"  "Yes." Sebastian interrupted. "Ciel you don't have to waste your time to do that!" I exclaim at him. "You're saying you don't want to have the dress I'm going to buy you?" He stare at me. "That's... Not what I meant. It's just that I don't want you to waste your money on something that I'll only wear once." I said. "It's okay." Ciel said and stroke my hair. "I don't care what I loose unless it's you." He said and look at me. My face heat up and I step back. "A-anywaaayss!! Can't wait until the party!" I said, embarrassed, fanning myself. "Master it will be ordered in 3 days." Sebastian said, walking toward us. "Good enough."

We went back to the hotel. "How are you guys actually going to catch the clone?" I ask, sitting beside Ciel. "Sebasti- I mean. We.. Have a way of course." Ciel said, and clear his throat. "Sebastian you mean?" I ask. "No. There's nothing about him." Ciel said and lay back. "How will you know it's the clone?"  "We'll figure that out."  "What if he's not there?"  "We'll figure it out."  "What if-"  "Do I need to kiss you to shut your mouth?" Ciel said, looking at me. I blush and shook my head. "N-no."

Author's Note:  This chapter was super short sorry! 😂🔫❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
229K 5.6K 23
*Major editing* You're Sebastian's sister and you've been wondering why for over 200 years what happened to your dear brother since you two where clo...
140K 3.3K 55
[CIEL × OC] Book 1 (of 3 currently) Claire was a young girl when a tragic event changed her life forever. She is put through many things that scar h...
50.4K 1.5K 30
At the age of 16, You, (Y/N) (L/N) are friends with Ciel Phantomhive. Truthfully, you've always had a crush on said Earl. Starting from age 12, your...