Trust Issues | e.d

By gisxllllx

"Why can't you trust me?" Daddy Issues | 1st book Trust Issues | 2nd book More

WARNING
Playlist
Preview
Disclaimer
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
!Important!
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
Summary
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
Continuation or End
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
Update
S E V E N T Y
S E V E N T Y - O N E
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
Informational Post
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
Informational Update
E I G H T Y - O N E
E I G H T Y - T W O
E I G H T Y - T H R E E
E I G H T Y - F O U R
E I G H T Y - F I V E

T H I R T Y - E I G H T

63.3K 1.6K 5.9K
By gisxllllx

Ethan's POV

"What are you doing E?" Malia walks into my room with a clear glass bowl full of strawberries.

I look at her up and down, with only my red oversized flannel covering her body leaving her long legs exposed. Her hair was no longer in curls, now in messy waves.

"What?" A red tint forms on her cheeks, matching her juicy red stained lips.

I walk towards her and she stops eating the strawberries.

I close the door and I pull her arm, moving her towards the wall and I hover over her.

She grabs a strawberry from the bowl and offers me one. "Strawberry?"

I take a bite of it, and she puts the stem into the bowl. I grab it from her hands and I put it to the side.

She brings her hands up to my face slowly with her eyes concentrating on my lips.

Without warning, I grip onto her thighs lifting her up while I carry her towards my bed.

I slowly slide my hand underneath my large flannel that was covering her body, small moans escaping her lips.

I unbutton the last button only to find she only has her panties on.

A smirk forms on my face while her cheeks turn red again.

I climb on top of her, grabbing hold of her wrists and pinning them back. She closes her eyes as she throws her hea back while my head dips between her breasts.

Her breathing increases while she tries to bite her lip to silence herself.

I let go of Malia, heading towards the table grabbing a strawberry but I rip off the stem.

"Ethan-"

"Shh." She stays quiet and I continue. "Close your eyes and just do what I say."

"But E-"

"Close your eyes."

Hesitatingly, she closes her eyes and I put half of it in my mouth. My hands grip her wrists once again and lower my body onto hers. 

Her mouth is slighly agape and I bite into the strawberry, letting the juice drip. A drop falls on the side of her mouth and her breathing increases.

More of it spills onto the side of her mouth and she swipes her tounge over her lips.

I finish what's left of the strawberry and I bring my lips down to hers where they're sticky yet sweet.

Then suddenly, her bright blue eyes open and they stare back at me.

I take her bottom lip in between my teeth and I lightly bite down on it. Her body squirms under mine, making me let go of her wrists giving her some sort of freedom.

I pull her panties down, making her close her legs but I keep them spread out while her chest rises up and down quickly.

I pull the flannel off of her, leaving her fully naked in front of me.

I take in the view under me.

Breath taking.

"I'll be gentle...maybe."

She throws her head back in pleasure, her nails slowly digging into my back going lower and lower.

"Look at yourself in the mirror." I slow down the pace as I dip my head down to her neck, whispering to her.

"Look at me fucking you."

Her head turns to the left, looking at the mirror.

She closes her eyes, letting out screams of pleasure.

"Open your eyes."

She keeps them closed.

"Open them or I'll stop."

Slowly her eyes open and she wraps her legs around my torso, pressing her chest against mines letting the ecstacy run through our bodies.

I dig my nails into her thighs while I bring my lips up to her breasts.

I let my lips pass by her nipples, blowing cold air on them and she whimpers.

"Ethan!" she whines.

I feel the chills running down my spine and I start moving faster.

"Keep looking."

"I won't say it again Malia."

Her hair is a mess, cheeks red as she watches us in the mirror,

"Daddy." her voice is shakey and I smirk knowing I'm getting what I want.

Then suddenly, she grips onto my shoulders and flips us over.

I'm now on the bottom and she's riding me.

Her body bounces on top of mine as she places her hands on my chest leaving scratch marks on them making me groan.

I can feel the sensation growing as her movements become faster.

"Ethan!" she screams out my name and I dig my nails into her hips.

She sucks in a breath, trying to conceal the pain and pleasure.

"Ethan!"

I open my eyes finding Malia standing over me yelling my name.

For fucks sake.

"What happened?" I sit up rubbing my eyes.

"You're so damn horny Ethan." she rolls her eyes and walks into the kitchen in her house.

"W-Wait, how'd you know?" I quickly get up off of the couch and I head over next to her where she's grabbing a can of soda.

She opens it and drinks from it.

"Look at me fucking you, open them or I'll stop." she raises a brow and I can feel my cheeks turn red.

"I-Im sorry I-" she laughs and I stand there confused.

"I'm not mad, it's just nice."

Just nice?

"Nice?" she nods.

"It's nice to know the effect I have on you." she winks.

Malia's POV

"When can we have sex?" he asks bluntly and I nearly choke on my own saliva.

"Ethan-"

"Alright fine, none at all."

It stays quiet for a moment before he speaks up.

"What about a blow-"

I give him and look and he looks back at the TV.

"A hand job doesn't-"

"Ethan!" I cut him off and he mumbles a 'sorry'.

I get closer to him wrapping my arms around him trying to get warm while I dig my head into his chest.

He smells like clean linen and cologne all together. 

I look up at his face, just staring at him.

He was fucking gorgeous, a damn master piece that I didn't want to touch because I'd ruin it.

But that wasn't the case with Ethan.

I can tell he's starting to get uncomfortable because he keeps biting his bottom lip.

"What?" he asks.

"Nothing, just looking at your crimson chin." I giggle and he pushes me away.

"For fucks sake Malia." he covers his face and I remove his hands from his face.

"Hey, you weren't complaining when this crimson chin was eating you out."

I blush. "I never said I complained. In fact, I loved it."

Now it's his turn to turn red.

I look at his jaw that was growing stubble. "And you should let your facial hair grow out, it feels amazing when it's scratching against my thighs."

"Malia what the fuck?" he laughs.

"And you should let your hair grow out, there's more to pull when you're pounding into me."

"What's the point if you're not going to let me even touch you?" he turns to me.

"These are just suggestions, but if you want to have bad sex then-"

"Babygirl, I don't have bad sex. Especially not with you. With just a touch, you'll be begging for me wanting more. I bet you're already wet for me."

No, I'm not.

That's bullshit.

I'm Niagara falls at this point.

"With you thinking about ig means that what I said is true Malia. Just admit it, you want me as bad as I want you."

I wasn't going to admit it because if I do, then he'll never let that go.

"Who said I was thinking about it? I could have been thinking about food for all you know."

"You and I both know that's not true babygirl."

"What if I were to fuck you right here right now on this couch, would you object? Your nails digging into my back leaving marks while you screan out my name in both pain and pleasure while I fuck the shit out of you."

No, but I can't let you know that.

I needed to distract him, I needed him to shut the hell up already before I broke my vow to not have sex.

"I'm wait-" I place my hand on his leg, slowly going up.

His breath hitches and I know that I won.

"What if I were to do this?" I play with the button of his jeans and he throws his head back.

"Stop." he groans begging me to stop but I keep going.

I slowly unbutton his jeans and he bites his lip.

I tug on his hair pulling him towards me. "I won." I bite my lip jumping off of him.

"This is bullshit!" he gets up off the couch and grabs his keys.

"I'm leaving!" he opens the door and walks out.

I roll my eyes as I lean against the counter drinking the soda.

"3...2...1"

"Okay, so-" he comes back in throwing his keys back on the table and I sit on the counter.

"If you're that desperate to have sex go use your hand."

"My hand won't call me daddy like you do."

"Then go look at ny nudes that I sent you when we first met."

His eyes light up and he grabs his keys. "Gotta go babygirl!" he quickly kisses my cheek and runs out the door.

"Ethan, wait! I was...kidding." the door slams shut and I hear his car turn on.

"Nice Malia...nice." I mumble.

Author's Note: IT'S FRIDAY FAM 💁💁

I would have updated earlier but I went out to have dinner with my family and that took a long ass time.

But I hope you guys liked this chapter 💕

Btw what did you guys think? Like damn, Ethan is horny as hellllllll

Until Next Time, PEACE! ✌💜💚💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 252K 34
**The No 1 fantasy romance by award-winning novelist and scriptwriter Gytha Lodge, author of The Fragile Tower series** What if you had a power you c...
717K 35.6K 23
HIGHEST RANKING #1 in historical fiction. Rosalyn is living her life. She's reckless, stubborn, unladylike and all the other things a Lady isn't sup...
852K 53.7K 25
• Watty's 2018 Longlist & Previously Featured on Wattpad • Isla hides letters in a tree which are uncovered by someone who starts responding to them.
491K 16K 34
Brando Hallward is stuck on a transatlantic flight with his ex when he meets the suave Daxten Lowe. Maybe his luck is about to change. ...