S E V E N T Y - F O U R

TRUST ISSUES IS NOT ENDING. WE STILL GOT A GOOD WAY TO GO. I REPEAT, TRUST ISSUES IS NOT ENDING ANYTIME SOON. I WILL NOT ANSWER THIS ANYMORE EVEN IF YOU DM ME ON MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT. Trust me, if it was ending, I would literally say it if it was.

Play: No Te Debí Besar by C. Tangana ft. Paloma Mami (towards the end)

"How was the sex? Was he big? Was he good? Did he hit it from the back? Because that man is fine as hell!" Isabel jumps on my bed and I press my lips together trying not to laugh.

She raises her brows and gives me a look, "Oh...you guys were dirty dirty." She smirks.

I finally give in and smile.

"Biiiiiitch. What we did wasn't even the beginning. He is a fucking freak! That man is...ugh!" I bite my lip and I fall back on the bed.

"Can I have his number? If he got you like this, then shit..."

"No!" Instantly, I jump up off the bed and I face her.

Oh shit.

She raises a brow and smirks. "Malia...do you have feelings for Kieran?"

I shake my head right away. "No, it's just that's my dick. Why would you want the guy who had sex with me to do the same with you? That's double dipping and that's gross."

"Mmhmm okay. Whatever you say."

"Isabel!" I yell back and she laughs.

"I'm being serious! Look, I'm going to tell you something, you may not like it but I don't give a fuck." She sits facing me and points for me to sit down on the bed.

I sit down and she breathes in.

"You said it yourself that night you told Ethan off that your guys relationship is toxic as fuck and honestly? The whole group agrees, and Grayson was the one who brought it up. You guys are always arguing, you guys are just hurting each other at this point. I get you guys may have feelings for each other but this shit is not healthy. How many times have you told him to get his shit together and he hasn't changed? I'm not saying you haven't fucked up either because you have, but at least you're admitting you fucked up, Ethan isn't. He played you while he had a girlfriend and then he dropped you when he saw you were serious. Not only that, but we all know Mackenzie is behind this shit and someone got hurt again."

We both stay quiet and then she sighs.

"You, Ethan and Grayson got hurt because this psycho bitch can't understand when enough is enough. Ethan got shot Malia-"

"You think I don't remember? How can I forget seeing him...holding him while he was covered in his own blood? I get that what him and I have isn't okay anymore and it hasn't been in a while, but I keep going back because I think he can change...that we can change. He wasn't my first everything, but we went through so much together and-"

"Wait...is that what this has been about?" Isabel has tears in her eyes but they don't fall.

"What are you talking about?" I furrow my brows and look at her.

"Malia...you're attached to him because of all you've gone through, but those things you 'feel'?"

I jump off the bed and shake my head. "No!"

That's not it at all.

At all.

I meant what I said to him and what I felt towards him, but it just seems like I can't break through to him anymore.