S E V E N T Y - F I V E

Trust Issues is NOT ending anytime soon. I repeat Trust Issues is not ending.

My hand is pinned down against the wall over my head, then other on his back with my fist tight.

Both of us shirtless, both my shirt and bra tossed to the side while his chest presses against mine.

My heart is beating fast with every second passing.

His lips going down to my neck.

Thump

He goes lower, his lips brushing against my breasts.

Thump.

He sucks on my skin while moans escape my lips.

Thump.

"Kieran...they can walk in...on us." I'm out of breath, but despite what I said, it doesn't stop him.

He goes back up to my lips.

My mind is going crazy. I have to tell him, but I don't know what to say.

"I have to tell you something." I say in between kisses.

He mumbles in my ear. "I know...I've been knowing."

My eyes widen and I push him off. I pick my shirt off the floor and I cover myself with it and I turn to face him.

"W-What do you mean you've known?"

He stays serious and bites his lip as he lowers the loud music and turns off the timer.

"I've known you since you were 12, but we didn't get close until you were 15, you can't exactly hide your emotions from me. You wear your heart on your sleeve, and you cover yourself with your attitude and sarcasm." He crosses his arms over his chest, his tattoos fully exposed.

"I didn't mean for this to happen, especially with you. We're friends, and I don't want to ruin this." I look down at the floor, trying to avoid his gaze.

"I know you didn't, both of us didn't."

I furrow my brows and look up at him expecting some sort of smile from what he just said but I get the complete opposite.

His face serious, his eyes hiding all his emotions.

"You-You feel the same?" I ask.

He turns his head, avoiding my gaze and I already know my answer.

"How long have you felt this way?"

"Few days after the party, but I wasn't planning on saying anything. I knew you were going through shit when we were at the party and I wasn't going to mention it to you, but then I noticed the changes in you when you were around me and I knew." He turns around and grabs his shirt from his bag.

"You're not angry?" It's something I have to ask, why? I don't know.

"I wasn't happy about it."

Dammit.

I sigh and pick up my bra from the floor and turn around to put it back on, along with my shirt.

"Where are you going?" He sounds surprised and I head towards the door where my jacket is at.

"I don't want to bother you, nor do I want to lose my friendship with you Kieran. That is more important to me than risking it." I'm about to open the door but in one swift move, I'm against the wall.

"Kieran." I avoid looking at him and he scoffs.

He grabs my cheeks, squeezing them lightly and makes me face him.