S E V E N

"Can't you expell her or something?" Mackenzie asks the principal and he looks at me, but I just smile

"She's gotten into so many fights and she even made my boyfriend cheat-"

"Woah, hold up. I haven't gotten in a fight in 7 months and your boyfriend was the one who made the deal in the first place, so calm your tits" I sit up straight as I look at her.

"Miss. LaMont, that language is not tolerated here" The principal rubs his temples and I shrug.

I play with my hair as Mackenzie groans and she stands up. "She's contaminating the air! Just look at her!"

I blow air at her face and the principal stands up, blocking her from my view.

"Should I burp or should I fart?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes.

"I can't believe Ethan dated you"

"Girls enough"

"I can't believe Ethan fucked your ass" I spit.

"Not another word LaMont, or else I'll suspend you" He points his finger and I clench my fists.

I'm gonna shove that fucking finger up your ass

"Do it. I'm not fucking scared of being suspended, It'll be a goddamned gift to be away from this hormonal bitch"

"Malia La-"

"In fact, let me call my parents for you" I take out my phone and dial my moms number.

-----

I stay quiet as my mom and I walk out of the office towards the cars.

I'm suspended for two days, sadly. I wish it could have been expanded to a week or two, but my mom argued with the principal to make it less days.

It was weird having my mom come though. I haven't really been on talking terms with my parents. I know my dad forgave me for what I've said before I left, but it just seems weird to talk to him like nothing happened.

My mom on the other hand, I try to avoid talking to her as much as possible. I know that she's still angry at me for not listening to her about Ethan, but I mean, how could I? My mom and I had a horrible relationship and I wasn't going to listen to the woman who lied about her marriage over my boyfriend at the time.

It's sad though, I had to be raped and cheated on in order to finally have a somewhat stable relationship with my mom and to finally realize that Ethan and I weren't meant to be.

"Thanks...a lot, for what you did back there" My mom smiles and she's about to hug me, but I back up.

"I-I don't think it's a-"

"Oh, no, I understand Lia. Your still-"

"Yeah" I stand there awkwardly as I play with my keys.