E I G H T Y

Malia's POV

It feels like a weight had been lifted off of me as soon as I step out of the school building. A smile is plastered on my face as I walk towards Kieran's BMW that's waiting for me in the parking lot. I wave to him once I'm by the trunk and he opens it up, I throw my things in there and close the trunk.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" He asks as I pull the seatbelt over me and I nod.

"There's nothing left for me here in general. Being here in New Jersey has been nothing but complete and utter hell for me, especially these past 4 years." I explain as he drives through the streets.

"There's only a few weeks left of school though Malia. Look, I'm just saying this because I want the best for you. I don't want you to regret anything after all of this passes." He comes to the red light and stops, then turns to me.

"I'll be finishing everything online and I'll have them send my diploma through the mail or something." He looks unsure when I turn to face him and he turns back to the light that changed green and continues to drive.

"You're gonna miss all your Senior activities then? Prom, Grad-Nite, even your graduation?"

"I have no friends left. Who am I going to enjoy it with Kieran? By myself?"

I had no one but Kieran and my grandparents. My best friend blames me for her breakup with Grayson, who was not only my friend but like an older brother to me. Aaron, Jack, Cameron and I haven't said a damn thing to each other in almost months. They're all gone.

He parks the car in front of my house but we don't step out. We stay sitting in the car with our bodies facing each other as we discussed the situation.

"I understand Grad-Nite, but what about Prom? I can take you, I'm more that willing to be your date. What about Graduation? You don't think your grandparents want to see you walk across that stage? You don't think I want to see you in one of your biggest achievements?" He pulls the keys out of the ignition and tosses them into the cup holder in front of us.

"All I'll be doing is shaking random people's hands and receiving a single piece of paper supposedly worth 4 years of my motherfucking life that I'll never get back. What fucking achievement is that Kieran?"

"We all go through it Malia!"

"Well I don't want to go through it!"

We stay quiet for what seems and feels like hours. It feels awkward and uncomfortable in the car, the tension between us was thick enough for us to cut.

I look out the window to avoid looking at him, and he does the same to me. I huff and he does too at the same time making me smile and eventually I laugh. We face each other again and immediately I uncomfortably wrap my arms around him as the center console blocks me from fully getting near him.

"I just want the best for you, I want you to be happy." He mumbles into my ear and I nod.

"I know you do." I say before pressing my lips against his.

Grayson's POV

"What do you mean she left?" Cameron asks as she gets up from the couch.

"Wait, shouldn't you be in school?" She looks confused and I roll my eyes.

"That's not important, look at this!" I toss her the note and immediately her eyes widen.

"Grayson, what the fuck? No one is safe."

"I know Cameron! Don't you think I know that already?"

I run my hands through my hair while pacing around the kitchen trying to think of what to do.

"We need to tell them Gray."

As soon as she says that, an idea pops into my head. I grab my keys off the counter and open the door.

"I have a better idea. Go get them and bring them here. Malia, Isabel, Kieran, mom and dad, and the guys. I'll be back as soon as possible."

I'm already running out the door with the note in my hands while Cameron yells after me.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere! Just go get them and bring them back here!"

Malia's POV

"Cam, I'm only here because you asked me to come, but what the hell is going on?" I turn to Cameron who was sitting across from me in her living room while everyone surrounded us.

The room was tense especially with Isabel in the same room as me.

"I don't know. Grayson just told me to call everyone and said he'd be back."

"Do you have any idea what this whole reunion is about?" Isabel glares at me and I only look away while shaking my head.

"Yeah, I do. Did anyone find out that-"

The front door slams open, revealing Grayson with 3 cops. "I'm sorry I'm late, it took longer than expected."

"Alright, can someone explain what the-"

My jaw drops as soon as I see who else walks in through the door.

"The fuck is going on?" It comes out as a mumble when I see Mackenzie's parents standing in the front door of Ethan and Grayson's home.

"W-What are they doing here?"

"We invited them."

"We?" Grayson's parents look at him confused.

On cue, Ethan walks in through the door behind Mackenzie's parents.

Author's Note: This chapter took a little longer than expected, but it's here and it's out!

I've been taking this time to work out the details for my next fan fictions and how this one is going to end because honestly, I'm ready to end Trust Issues. It's going to be bittersweet, but it's time. I'm ready for my more mature and adult like stories to come out because let's be honest, a lot of Dolan stans are adults already and some aren't even fans anymore.

I made an Instagram account for my fan fictions (gisxllllx_wattpad) where I'll be posting sneak peaks, asking for help and all that other good shit. I'll also be posting Episode stories that I recommend, I know a lot of people read Episode and want to read some good stories on there, so I'll be posting that too.

Until Next Time, PEACE! ✌🏻💚💙💜