F O R T Y - S I X

"You have a twin brother?" I stand frozen at the entrance of the door lookint at Ethan's twin.

"I've always-Oh, shit. I forgot." Ethan presses his lips together as I stare at both him and his twin.

"It would have been nice if you mentioned you had a sibling." His twin laughs and stands on my left side and Ethan on my right.

"Actually, we also have a sister too." his twin laughs and I stop in my tracks.

"Let me guess, she's hot too?" They both burst into laughter and I furrow my brows.

"How much medication did they give Malia before she left?" Ethan's twin turns to him.

"I honestly don't know." Ethan sits across from me and I raise a brow. "But shes on a good one." Ethan finishes.

"Sorry, but what's your name? I can't keep calling you Ethan's twin." I finally speak up.

"It's Grayson." he sits down next to Ethan. "You really don't remember me do you?" I shake my head.

"Thank god, no more smart ass comments." Grayson sighs and Ethan smacks him. "Bro, really?" Ethan glares at him.

"What? I'm being honest!"

"No one asked for your honesty. You're irrelevant as fuck."

Ethan looks at me, then at Grayson, immediately bursting into laughter. "You thought she wouldn't answer you!" Ethan laughs as Grayson rolls his eyes.

"Not even when you've lost your memory you'll shut up." I shake my head.

"She's Malia, you already know how she is Gray."

I keep my eyes on Grayson, staring at him and his facial features.

He's slightly more built than Ethan, His jawline was prominent, but not as prominent as Ethan's. He had a mole on his chin while Ethan had one on his cheek. Their hair was another dead give away, Ethan had a purple streak in his hair while Grayson had a a bit of blonde in his hair that was turning into a light brown. Ethan had both of his ears pierced while Grayson had a dangling earring in the shape of a wing. And he was a few inches taller than Ethan.

They were easy to tell apart...really easy.

"Did I bring down your ego a bit Gray?" I smile up at him.

"Malia-" 

"Your ego is probably as small as your-"

"What the fuck?" Grayson yells. He grips his hair pacing back and forth.

Ethan on the other hand is laughing as ass off while listening to us.

"It's okay Gray, nothing to be ashamed of. But, I can see why you never got a call back from that girl you saw the movies."

The room goes silent as both Ethan and Grayson stare at me with wide eyes.

"W-What did you just say?" Ethan gets up and I furrow my brows.

"Am I not able to roast Grayson?" He shakes his head. "No, I mean what you just said after that about the girl."

"Oh, that it's no surprise that Grayson didn't get a call back from her after he came back from the-oh my god!"

Ethan engulfs me in a hug and I look up at Grayson who has a small smile on his face.

Days later

"Where's Ethan?" Grayson turns to me as we look through the cookie aisle.

"I think he was going to see if there's any hair dye for his hair." he nods and we keep looking through the cookies.