E I G H T Y - F I V E

"Malia?"

I pull away from the two boys in front of me only to be face to face with someone I haven't seen in months.

Angelina.

"Can we talk?" She fidgets with her fingers, glancing up and down trying to avoid eye contact with me.

—————

"What the fuck? You're telling me you've known that he's been beating her and you never said a damn thing until now?"

Again, she avoids looking up at me at all costs.

To say I was pissed was an understatement. She knew what was happening and she didn't do a damn thing that could have prevented all of this.

"C-Can I start from the beginning? It'll clear things up."

"You better start talking or I'll start swinging Angelina." I smack my hands together, just wanting to know what the hell had been going on these past few months.

"They've been arguing for awhile, but I guess you can say everything started adding up after my dad was arrested because of his altercation with your ex. Once your mom bailed him out, he started becoming aggressive. Most of their fights ended with her crying and him leaving the house while I stayed in my room with the baby. The problem was when he'd come back home stumbling drunk, he was a mess. Your mom always tried to calm him down and in the beginning it was always just a push or he'd curse at her. Then, he just...changed."

"You mean to tell me this has been going on for months?" My voice grows louder, causing some people to turn their heads and look at us.

"I thought it was just a phase because by the next day, he was a different person! He'd apologize and they'd be fine."

"I don't know if you've fucking noticed but that's how toxic, abusive relationships work Angelina!"

"I didn't think he was capable of doing this to your mom though Malia, I didn't think he'd-" My right arm instantly swings, landing directly on her cheek and I swing again.

"I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE CAPABLE OF PLANNING MY FUCKING RAPE WITH MACKENZIE EITHER, BUT HERE WE FUCKING ARE!" My yells echoed throughout the whole hospital, some stood there in complete and utter shock not knowing what to do, while some ran towards us along with Ethan and Kieran.

"You knew what was happening to my fucking mom and you just let it happen!" My face is burning hot with tears as Ethan and Kieran both pull me off from her as I watch her lay on the ground with her face bleeding as she cries and begs for forgiveness.

"Malia, please! I'm so sorry...I'm so fucking sorry-"

"Sorry doesn't mean shit coming from you! I don't forgive you, I will never forgive you Angelina. I hope you and Mackenzie fucking rot."

It's the last thing that I'm able to say to her as both boys pull me out of the waiting room and take me outside where everyone is watching us. I can't control my crying which soon turns into a panic attack.

"Look-look at me Malia." Ethan cups my face with one hand and makes me look him in the eyes.

"You're having a panic attack, I need you to focus on your breathing." He struggles with me as I try to push him off but instead he grabs both of my arms to restrain me.

"I'll go get the car, she needs to get away from here for a bit." Kieran turns to Ethan who nods in his direction before turning back to me.

"I-I don't want to be here anymore, I'm tired Ethan. I just want this to be over with." My voice cracks as I struggle to breathe.

"Hey, don't say that. You don't mean that, everything is gonna be fine Malia. We're gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay." He brings his hands up to my face as he wipes the tears off. I bring my hand up and place it on top of his, signaling for him to keep it there. Instead, he pulls my shaking and crying body into his larger body. I hold him tight, fisting his shirt while I cry into his chest.

"D-Don't let me fall Ethan."

After that, everything is a blur.

Ethan's POV

"D-Don't let me fall Ethan."

Her body becomes heavy, slowly letting go of her grip on me and I tighten mine on hers.

"Malia...Malia...fuck!"

I slowly bring her down with me as she lays in my arms while I'm on my knees trying to wake her up but her breathing was anything but steady.

"What's going on Ethan?" Three black cars pull up as they show me their badges to let me know who they are and I explain to them what happened.

"Wait...you mean to tell me that the girl who conspired against Malia is inside this damn hospital walking freely?" One of the female cops goes off and I nod.

"Go get her, we'll stay here outside with them incase something happens."

I keep trying to wake her up but nothing happens, her breathing was becoming weaker and I had no fucking idea what to do.

"Malia...please."

"Let me go! You can't do this to me!" Our heads turn and we all watch as Angelina is walked out handcuffed as everyone watches her, begging to be left alone.

I hear a heavy breathing and I look down only to find her bright blues looking up at me.

I don't say anything, I only hold her tighter in my arms while sinking my head into her body  as I listened to her heartbeat.

Author's Note: 😗😗😗😗🌚🌝 hi......

It's been a little over a month (more like two but 👁👄👁)

I didn't do this intentionally, meaning taking so long to update and I'll probably have 0 reads by the time I'm finished with Trust Issues but I just wasn't feeling like updating. (Writers know what I'm talking about.)

I will finish Trust Issues, there are only 5-6 chapters left and after that I'm taking a break and then I'll start working on my next story.

And whoever was commenting on my personal IG about my fan fictions, you have been blocked and anyone else will be blocked. I've said before I keep my personal IG account away from my fan fiction account. I'm not playing, please stop or you will be blocked.

What did you guys think about this chapter? Lmk in the comments!

Follow my IG to stay up to date about Trust Issues and my upcoming stories: gisxllllx_wattpad

Until Next Time, PEACE! ✌🏻💚💙💜