T H I R T Y - E I G H T

Ethan's POV

"What are you doing E?" Malia walks into my room with a clear glass bowl full of strawberries.

I look at her up and down, with only my red oversized flannel covering her body leaving her long legs exposed. Her hair was no longer in curls, now in messy waves.

"What?" A red tint forms on her cheeks, matching her juicy red stained lips.

I walk towards her and she stops eating the strawberries.

I close the door and I pull her arm, moving her towards the wall and I hover over her.

She grabs a strawberry from the bowl and offers me one. "Strawberry?"

I take a bite of it, and she puts the stem into the bowl. I grab it from her hands and I put it to the side.

She brings her hands up to my face slowly with her eyes concentrating on my lips.

Without warning, I grip onto her thighs lifting her up while I carry her towards my bed.

I slowly slide my hand underneath my large flannel that was covering her body, small moans escaping her lips.

I unbutton the last button only to find she only has her panties on.

A smirk forms on my face while her cheeks turn red again.

I climb on top of her, grabbing hold of her wrists and pinning them back. She closes her eyes as she throws her hea back while my head dips between her breasts.

Her breathing increases while she tries to bite her lip to silence herself.

I let go of Malia, heading towards the table grabbing a strawberry but I rip off the stem.

"Ethan-"

"Shh." She stays quiet and I continue. "Close your eyes and just do what I say."

"But E-"

"Close your eyes."

Hesitatingly, she closes her eyes and I put half of it in my mouth. My hands grip her wrists once again and lower my body onto hers. 

Her mouth is slighly agape and I bite into the strawberry, letting the juice drip. A drop falls on the side of her mouth and her breathing increases.

More of it spills onto the side of her mouth and she swipes her tounge over her lips.

I finish what's left of the strawberry and I bring my lips down to hers where they're sticky yet sweet.

Then suddenly, her bright blue eyes open and they stare back at me.

I take her bottom lip in between my teeth and I lightly bite down on it. Her body squirms under mine, making me let go of her wrists giving her some sort of freedom.

I pull her panties down, making her close her legs but I keep them spread out while her chest rises up and down quickly.

I pull the flannel off of her, leaving her fully naked in front of me.

I take in the view under me.

Breath taking.

"I'll be gentle...maybe."

She throws her head back in pleasure, her nails slowly digging into my back going lower and lower.

"Look at yourself in the mirror." I slow down the pace as I dip my head down to her neck, whispering to her.

"Look at me fucking you."

Her head turns to the left, looking at the mirror.

She closes her eyes, letting out screams of pleasure.