S E V E N T Y

"He looks fucking bomb." I say to Isabel as I stare at Ethan who was talking to Grayson and the guys.

"You've been saying that the past 5 minutes." She says closing her locker.

"Bitch look at him....on second thought, don't look at him." I look at her and she bursts out laughing.

"Trust me, you're good. I'll easily pass on Ethan. Dudes in love with you just as much as you are." She pulls out her phone and I stay staring at Ethan.

He looks at me, his eyes looking my body up and down until he meets my eyes. He smirks and winks before turning back to the guys.

"I need Ethan to rearrange my guts." Isabel looks up from her phone, giving me a serious look.

"Malia..."

"What? He's a horny 18 year old who knows he's hot." I defend.

She looks to the side and then turns red and looks back at me.

"I think he heard you."

I shrug. "I wasn't being quiet about it."

Before I know it, I feel a pair of hands around my waist. "You definitely weren't." He says as he turns me around and I'm faced with him.

She smiles at us and walks away, heading with the guys.

"Thank god you shaved." I say as I wrap my around him, resting them on his shoulders.

"What? Do I look bad with facial hair?" He laughs and I nod.

"Don't get mad but don't ever grow that shit out again. You look good without it and when it's barely growing out." I say laughing as he pulls me closer to him.

I notice people are staring at us and that's when I forget that they don't know Ethan and I are talking again.

Ethan and I haven't had a chance to talk about what's gonna happen between us, relationship wise. The answer is obvious but we still have to talk and clarify certain things...like the fact that I don't like him, I'm fucking in love with him.

"Alright, but on one condition." I nod and he continues.

"That you take this piece of metal out of your fucking nose." He flicks the septum piercing and I roll my eyes.

"I did not go through the throbbing pain at nights just to take this shit out a few months later." I pull back and he shrugs.

"Guess I'm letting my beard grow out."

"Fine, I'll take it out." I'm not risking the possibility of this relationship over a piece of metal.

"I meant right now Malia." He laughs while crossing his arms.

I roll my eyes and walk into the girls restroom. I look in the mirror as I unscrew the small piece and slowly slide out the piercing. I throw it out as I walk out of the restroom and I go up to Ethan.

"Happy?" He nods and reaches towards me and I pull away.

"Don't take it up the ass babe." He says laughing.

"I'd rather have you up my ass." I mumble crossing my arms.

"All you have to do is call me for that, I'll gladly do that."

Well shit.

The bell rings meaning school is over for the day and we walk out together while Isabel and the guys walk behind us.

As we walk towards our cars, I start thinking about how him and I have to talk sooner rather than later. While what we have at the moment is good, it doesn't feel like it's enough. I want this shit to be official and I'd rather not wait and have someone try to take him from me.