Evil Hero

By JustKelly54

(Its story SonicXReader) Sonic is hero of the mobius and also your best friend. He trusts you to hide th... More

Chapter 1: Cry for help
Chapter 2: Trapped
Chapter 3: Escape from the city
Chapter 4: Being hero
Chapter 5: dirty games
Chapter 6: Keeping secrets
Chapter 7: Freezing to death
Chapter 8: Their last battle
Chapter 9: Pull the trigger
Chapter 10: The truth
Chapter 11: Different plan
Chapter 12: Girlfriends
Chapter 13: Decision
Chapter 14: Final thought
Chapter 15: The truth
Chapter 16: Me or nobody
Chapter 17: left behind
Chapter 18: Last hope
(Final) Chapter 20: From the beginning

Chapter 19: The last card

3.1K 84 34
By JustKelly54

"Well, well, look what we have here. The traitor and... her little bodyguard? It's so pathetic to see you two still trying." Sonic put his foot on Silver's head and began squeezing it to the ground. Silver tried to move but he was too weak, he starred at the blue hedgehog with hate in his eyes.

You yelled at him, "No! Let him go!"

"Or what? There is nothing left to save him now."

"Or maybe you are wrong." You ran in Ellidy's house getting Sonic's attention. You entered in the lab but Sonic pushed you to the floor. You got up without losing second and faced him.

"Why you can't just give up (y/n)? It's over." He said with a sadistic smile, waiting your next move.

"I...I just wanted to apologize."

"What?" You got him by surprise.

"All this time I kept the emeralds away from you because I was scared you would end my life and I couldn't be with you anymore... Maybe I should had let others to stop you or help you but in the end I don't know if I really cared for the lives you ended. I want to be with you hero or not. I still love you and I want nothing to take you away from me..."

The blue hedgehog hugged you and then kissed you, "I am so glad you want to be loyal to me, I promise you that nothing will take us apart."

You smiled, "that's great..."

You let him and walked few steps back, "...but I can't live like this..."

You went into the time machine and started typing a date.

"(y/n), what are you doing?" he walked closer to the machine.

You looked at him smiling and crying a bit, "...nobody deserves this fate, not Sally, not Silver and especially you. I am doing it because I love you."

"(y/n) no!" he yelled.

"Goodbye"

You got surrounded by a white light while the image of Sonic was fading away. You took and deep breathe and closed your eyes. Everything would work, you were sure about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 0 12
Welcome to Mobius 426, a Mobius at War. Here, Sonic the Hedgehog is the World's Greatest Hero, destined to be King and bring about a Golden Era of P...
6.6K 306 17
(SONICX MALE Characters x FEMReader) 15-year-old (Y/N) is a talented girl. 13 years old when they graduated from school, and they have talent in many...
3.1K 132 31
You, Y/n, are part of an ancient clan, destined to know every secret about the chaos emeralds. Although you love your home, you've always longed for...
154K 3.8K 54
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...