Today Was A Fairytale...Or Wa...

By RawRawwx

Just when Aria Sparks thought her life couldn't get any weirder, a tall, dark and handsome mystery guy comes... More

Halloween.
Even Angels Will Fall.
There's No Explanation For Any Of This.
Come Fly With Me, Princess.
Your World.
I Wish You Were Here.
Telling Emilia Everything.
Meeting My Best Friend's Mate.
Me, My Little Sister, And A Whole Load To Do.
Decisions Just Don't Get Harder Than This.
When My Next Door Neighbour Comes By And Ruins My Night.
Whatever Happened To Family Coming First?
Seven Going On Seventeen.
Natalie's Time To Shine.
Saving My Sister.
Fighting For Our Lives.
What Happens Now?
Happy Birthday To Natalie!
Meeting One Direction.
My Little Sister, And Her New-Found Mate.
Getting To Know Niall.
The Truth Behind Niall Horan.
My Mate Is A Vampire, What Now?
Picking Up The Pieces.
Just Leave Me Alone Niall.
I Don't Know What To Believe.
Just Picking Up Where We Left Off.
What Is This Place?
Learning To Be A Princess.
Here Comes The Bride.
And Then There Was Me.
Heading In One Direction.
The Return Of Mr And Mrs Moon.
And The Baby Is...
Baby Shopping For Baby Corey.
Moon In The Body.
Welcome To Our Weird And Wonderful World!
The Last One.
Author's Note.
Flying Without Wings.
One Step, Two Step, Three Step, Four!
Authors Note
Authors Note!
Another Author's Note!

Getting My Happily Ever After.

1K 5 3
By RawRawwx

Sorry for the long-ish wait!!!!!

It never felt finished, but here you go.

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aria's POV -

Smiling, I turned around to face my sister, best friend and mother, giggling at the expressions on their faces.

My mom had tears streaming down her cheeks, dripping from her chin, landing in her lap. She was fanning her face, attempting to stop the tears falling down her face. Emilia had a huge grin on her face, any trace of tears wiped away before they could be seen. Natalie was practically on the floor, tears pouring from her eyes.

"What do you think?" I asked, biting my lip as I turned around to face the floor-length mirror.

"You look beautiful!" Emilia gushed, jumping up from her seat and hugging me.

"Thanks!" I chirped, hugging her back. "I think I've found the one." I stated, smoothing the fabric over my expanding stomach.

"My sister is getting married!" Natalie suddenly shouted, clamping her hand over her mouth and hanging her head down, trying to hide her slight blush.

"Yeah!" I grinned, removing her hands from her face and squeezing them softly. "But nothing is gonna change, I promise you."

"Everything's gonna change! You're getting married! And soon you and Drake will have the baby to look after! I still need you." She pouted, looking away from me as her eyes once again filled with tears.

"Hey! Just because I'm having a baby and getting married, doesn't mean I'm gonna forget about you guys!" I stated, flicking her arm.

"You promise?" She lifted up her index finger, holding it out towards me.

"Promise." I looped my index finger with hers, our own take on traditional pinky promise.

"My little girls are growing up!" Mom stated, wrapping her arms around the both of us.

"Watch the dress!" I shouted, moving away from the multiple bracelets dangling dangerously close to the back of my dress.

"Sorry!" She fretted, waving her hands around.

"No harm done." I smiled, checking my reflection again.

The white fabric lay across every curve on my body perfectly, including my slight bump. A long trail spread out behind me, sweeping gracefully along the floor behind my feet. the top half of the dress was decorated with diamonds, formed into an eccentric pattern. I smiled as I imagined walking down the aisle in this dress.

"Mom, are you crying again?" I asked, placing my hand on my hip as I turned to her.

"No," she choked out, placing her hand near her throat. "Of course not, sweetheart."

"Mom!" I whined, stamping my foot. "This is my dress picking day! You are not going to ruin it with your tears!" I cried, pouting.

"Sorry! Sorry, I'm not trying to ruin it," she laughed, gripping my hand in hers. "I'm just so happy for you, dear."

"Thanks, mamma." I smiled, squeezing her hand.

"Its okay baby." She hugged me, keeping an eye on her bracelets as she did so.

"Can you guys believe I'm getting married in two weeks?" I sighed, tilting my head to the side, placing my hands on my stomach.

"I can't believe you're getting married when you're nearly four months pregnant!" Emilia exclaimed, placing her hands on her hips.

"What? I love Drake, and we want to get married before baby Moon gets here!" I stated, rubbing my swollen stomach.

"As long as you don't start thinking about getting pregnant any time soon." My mom pointed at Natalie, a serious expression on her face.

"Don't worry, me and Niall aren't anywhere near that stage yet!" Natalie assured us, lifting her hands up in a surrender motion.

"Good!" We all chorused, narrowing our eyes slightly at her.

Turning around to look at my reflection one more time, I sighed. It was time to take the dress off. I smoothed the fabric over my stomach again, smiling lovingly down at the bump.

"Someone unfasten me?" I asked, turning to the girls. Emilia reached up and started untying the ribbon that held the back of the dress together.

"There!" She smiled over my shoulder, pulling the curtain around so I could slip the dress on and put on my normal clothes.

I sighed as I zipped up the suitbag that would be holding my dress until the big day.

"Ready to go?" Natalie asked, as mom took her credit card back from the lady behind the desk.

"Yes." I smiled, gripping the dress in my hands.

- Drake's POV -

Clicking the confirm button, I smiled to myself. This was the best wedding present I could give to Aria, and I was going to make it perfect.

"Whatcha doing?" Natalie chirped, coming into the room, followed by Emilia.

"None of you bees guts." I joked, dodging the slap she aimed at my head.

"If its to do with my sisters wedding, it has everything to do with me!" She pouted, flopping down on the couch beside me.

"Its sorta to do with the wedding," I admitted, closing the laptop on my lap. "But its a surprise, for Aria." I added before she could question me.

"Damn, that means we can't know right?" Natalie asked, gesturing between herself and Emilia, pouting again when I nodded.

"I'm sorry, but yeah." I smirked slightly, biting my lip so they didn't see.

"Damn you, Drake Moon." She scowled, standing up and dragging Emilia out of the room.

"Love you too, sis!" I shouted after her, grinning widely now.

"Oh, whatever 'bro'!" She snapped back, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

I chuckled to myself, waving a hand over my shoulder. This was going to be so fun, teasing her about a secret she couldn't know about.

"What's up with her?" Aria asked, walking into the room with her hand on her stomach.

"Nothing, darling." I smiled, pulling her down beside me and kissing her.

"Hello to you too." She giggled, kissing me back.

"Hey," I mumbled against her lips. "How did the dress shopping go?"

"Great! I found the perfect dress!" She gushed, clapping her hands together.

"That's amazing baby," I smiled, kissing her temple as she cuddled up to my side. "I'm so glad you finally found the dress you love."

"I love it almost as much as I love you," she stated, rubbing her stomach. "And the baby."

"Almost?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Well, yeah, I love you two more than anything." She shrugged, snuggling up to me even more.

"Aww, me and bubba love you too." I cooed, tapping her nose with my finger.

"Did you just call my baby 'bubba'?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, problem?"I asked, raising my eyebrow back at her, placing my hand on her stomach.

"No, no problem, dear." She smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Good." I grinned, leaning down to kiss the bump.

"I've been thinking of names." Aria stated, rubbing her stomach absently.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yup," she popped the 'p' turning around to face me. "I was thinking of Cece for a girl, and Corey for a boy?" She looked at me questioningly.

"I love them." I whispered, kissing her.

"I'm so glad you do!" She gushed, clapping her hands together excitedly.

"So are we finding out the sex of the baby, or is it going to be a surprise?" I asked, resting my forehead against hers.

"It keeps changing! One minute I want to find out, the next I want it to be a surprise!" She sighed.

"I think we should find out." I admitted, taking her hands in mine and resting them on her stomach.

"Me too." She giggled, kissing my nose.

"You do?" I looked at her, shocked. I thought she'd want it to be a surprise!

"Of course! I want to be able to shop for bubba in here don't I?" She asked, using the baby's newly acquired nickname.

"God I love you Mrs Moon." I whispered, nibbling her ear.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Mr Moon, the wedding isn't for another two weeks." She reminded me, causing me to sigh and drop my head on her shoulder.

"Fine," I huffed, kissing her shoulder. "I guess I'll have to wait two weeks for you to be my wife."

"Yes, you will." She giggled, standing up.

"Where you going?" I pouted, propping myself up on my hands, so I didn't fall.

"Going to get food," she mumbled, heading towards the kitchen. "Coming?"

"Hold up!" I jolted up off the sofa, charging after her. "Sit down, I'll do it. What do you want?"

"Anything with cheese on it." She grinned, licking her lips and happily taking the seat offered to her.

"Okay, I'm on it!" I announced, setting about making the food.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled, sticking some bread in the oven.

- Natalie's POV -

"Niall! Give it back!" I pouted, leaning across his lap to reach the phone he was holding out in his outstretched hand.

"Not until you apologise!" He smirked, using his free arm to push me away from him.

"Fine! I'm sorry!" I gave up, slumping beside him, giving him a puppy look, stretching out my hand.

"Wasn't that hard was it baby?" He cooed, kissing my cheek.

"Whatever." I muttered, grabbing the phone from his hand.

Unlocking my phone, I checked through my messages. I sighed, chucking the phone onto the bed behind me.

"What's up?" Niall asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Emi was supposed to text me! We're throwing a surprise hen night/early baby shower for Aria, and she's in charge of venue." I whispered, keeping an eye on my door in case Aria or Drake decided to walk in.

"So?" I glared at him, swatting at his arm. "What? I don't get what the big deal is. Sure Emi will text you when she has a venue."

"This is my only sister's big day! I want to make sure she has a proper send-off to married life, Niall, and that means finding the perfect venue to hold the perfect hen night/baby shower!"

"And it will be perfect. You know that Aria doesn't want a big show for her hen night, so she won't care what you do, or where it is, as long as you guys are all together." He sighed, kissing my temple.

"You do know how to make a girl feel better," I smiled, turning around to wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you." I mumbled into his neck.

"I love you too." He stated, pulling my arms away from his neck so he could kiss me.

- Emilia's POV -

"This is the place." I stated, smiling to the old lady showing me around the grand room.

"Are you sure, dear?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow a me.

"Positive." I grinned, reaching into my pocket to get my phone.

 "Hello?" Natalie asked, sounding sleepy from the other side of the phone.

"Venue, check. Your turn." I stated, hanging up and putting the phone back in my pocket.

Looking around the large room, I smiled. Aria was going to love this surprise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This still doesn't feel finished, but yanoo

Vote/Cmment/Fan?

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
13.7K 518 33
Aria is the badass of the school, but is that just a cover up to hide who she really is. She is in an abusive relationship with Noel who forces her t...
21 0 3
A Tale of Betrayal, Secrets, Deception, a Heart-Wrenching reality for those within the Kingdom of Galianna. Aria's story is not one of Love as it see...
93.9K 1.9K 21
England's Princess Abbie had all she wanted. Fame, money, boys, people granting her every need, but she doesn't want it. She doesn't want any of it...