My Sister, Taylor Swift

By Niallismyirishmofo

Taylor Swift is one of the worst sisters you could possiby have! She took everything away from me, my family... More

Hi I'm Lottie
Going shopping
Meeting Taylor and Harry
Hi I'm Jessie
Getting ready to watch the Interview
The Interview
Hi I'm Lorna
Watching the Interview
The drive back
Shopping and Concert
Hi I'm Shannon
Meeting Fern
Hi I'm Fern
Authors note
Authors Note
The winning ticket
Meeting One Direction and Taylor
Author's note
At their house
Lottie and Louis's joke
getting to know each other and movies
Chap.14
Chap.15
Chap. 16
Chap.17
Chap.18
Chap.19
CHap.20
ChaP.21
Chap.22
Chap.23
Chap.24
Chap.25
Chap.26
Chap.27
Chap.28
Chap.29
Hi I'm Sidney
Chap.30
Chap.31
Chap.32
Chap.33
Chap.34
Chap.35
Chap.36
Chap.37
Chap.38
Chap.39
Chap.40
Chap.41
Chapter.42
Chapter.43
Chapter.44
Chap. 46
Chap.47
Chap.48
Chap.49
Chap.50 part 1
Chap.50 part 2
Chap.51
Chap.53
Chap.54
The Photo
The Magazine
The Fight
Lorna's apology
The unknown is named
The confrontations
Dani's surprise visit
Tiredness and Sickness
Talk with Harry
Lottie's worst nightmare
Lottie's second day missing!
The Evidence
The Final Piece of Evidence
Two days after
Epilogue

Chap.45

600 14 6
By Niallismyirishmofo

A/N

I am so sorry for not updating on Sunday I know I said but my internet went off last wednesday but I wrote an extra long chapter for last Sunday and then I will update again next sunday!! :D First comment gets a dedication!!! :D

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessie's POV

"C'mon we're leaving hurry up!" Liam shouted at everyone as we were leaving to another state. Dani and Sidney were here to say goodbye and promised they would stay in touch.

Everyone ran in and saluted Liam. I stifled a giggle as Louis puffed out his chest and screamed, "Yes sir!"

It's been a few days since the nightmare and everything's going great apart from one thing that I haven't told anyone yet. I keep seeing that woman from my dream as we walk down the streets or nip to the shops. She's everywhere!! I swear I ain't going crazy because I stopped Lottie and asked her if she saw the woman and she said she could. I used the excuse she had a funny hairdo.

"Bye," Dani came up to me tears streaming down her face.

"We will meet again!" I promised.

"thanks Jessie! Text me okay!" he said.

"Of course," I promised.

"Jessie I'm gonna miss you!" Sidney exclaimed coming over.

"Reach for the sky!" I quoted Toy Story. She let out a small laugh and smiled at me. By now tears were streaming down my face too. Sidney and I have got to know each other more and turned into best friends. I hugged Sidney and she went to say goodbye to everyone else.

"Bye!" we all called (except Taylor) as we boarded the bus knowing we wouldn't see these two girls for a while.

"Bye!" they called back. The bus doors slid shut and we all got on.

"Move!" Taylor yelled pushing through us probably to fight with Lottie again over that bed!

We had literally just stepped in the living area when Lorna said, "When are we stopping for food I am getting hungry again?"

"The bus hasn't even left yet!" I exclaimed. It all went quiet for a few minutes the only sound was Lottie and Taylor arguing through the wall and the rumbling off the engine.

"It's my birthday in 4 days!!!!" Lorna yelled and started jumping around chanting, "I can't wait! I can't wait!"

I have to go shopping for that at the next place I am sure all the girls will like to come too and Dani and Sydney gave me Lorna's present yesterday to keep until her birthday.

"I think the whole world knows now," I said laughing. She stuck her tongue out at me then carried on dancing around like a headless chicken!

"Hey El!" I said jumping on the couch next to her.

"Hey Jess!" she said. Apparently Jess is her new nickname for me because she wanted to be different. Louis started calling me Jess too until Eleanor went all ballistic on him saying it was her name for me!

"So did Shannon go on Olly's bus?" I asked after noticing Shannon wasn't here.

"Yeah arent they the cutest couple ever?!?!?!" Eleanor squealed.

"Yeah I agree!" I said.

"I feel like Cupid! I set up their first date! I am so smart I should play Cupid more often!" Eleanor said with a playful glint sparkling in her eye.

"Charry?" I asked reading her mind.

"You got it!" she said and smiled.

"I am right here you know," said a voice from right next to me making me jump about 50 feet. I turned away from Eleanor And turned round to see Harry sitting there with a smug grin on his face.

"Don't ever do that again!" I growled.

"Ooh scary," he taunted. I huffed and turned back to Eleanor. I signalled with my eyebrows and eyes to go to into the kitchen type place where we kept some food and there was a sink. There wasn't a cooker or anything because well we're on a bus. I don't think any of my friendships would work if I didn't have eyebrows they are like my main way of communicating! I got up and walked into the kitchen bit after Eleanor.

"So you got a plan?" I asked.

"I would if Harry wasn't in a relationship with Taylor," she answered.

"So we need to get rid of Taylor?" I confirmed with her.

Unknown's POV

"So we need to get rid of Taylor?" that little brown haired brat confirmed with the other one through my TV screen. I was watching the cameras Taylor put up on the bus for me and her to watch Charlotte and her stupid annoying friends to make sure they don't do anything stupid and to hear any secrets around the bus. I turned my attention to the bedroom cam where Taylor and her bitch of a sister were bickering over a bed. My head whipped over to the kitchen cam and my eyes flashed and ears stayed alert after I heard the words, "Cheat," and "Taylor," come from one of the bitches mouths. Charlotte couldn't have told them about the cheating otherwise she's gonna get it from me and Taylor. I decided this would be an interesting topic to record and show Taylor later.

"It's quite obvious Taylor is someone who would cheat on someone and that 'friend' she always goes to see I bet he's her fuck buddy!" one of then exclaimed. I think she's called Eleanor but I don't have time to learn all these bitches' names!

"We should follow her!" the other one suggested.

"Great idea," Eleanor said and they began to talk through their plan which was rubbish but I listened intently. Harry walked into the room about 10 minutes later and they changes the topic completely. They are going behind Harry's back to get rid of his girlfriend! Wouldn't he like to know that two people he thought were close to him were getting rid of his girlfriend without him knowing.

My phone started to buzz signalling a phone call. Taylor's name and picture flashed on the screen.

"Hey babe," I answered.

"Find anything interesting?" Taylor asked in a low voice. I knew she was in the bathroom trying to be quiet because I could see her on the bathroom cam.

"As a matter of fact I did! Come to me as soon as you stop the bus you know where to find me!" I said hanging up. Working with Taylor on this is much funner than I thought it would be at first. I get to follow One direction, their girlfriends and friends around everywhere. I think they've spotted me a few times but nothing big and my job just makes it easier to follow them around!

Taylor's POV

I stormed off from Charlotte! God she is so annoying with her high pitched voice and she's always around MY Harry!! I went into the toilet and took out my phone to phone my acquaintance to see if she found anything interesting.

"Hey babe," she answered.

"Find anything interesting?" I asked keeping my voice low so no one could hear me and not bothering to say hi.

"As a matter of fact I did! Come to me as soon as you stop the bus you know where to find me!" she said before hanging up. I wonder what she found! I bet it was Lottie trying to convince Harry to sleep with her it something the wee slut!! Harry would never sleep with her I mean look what he's got as a girlfriend then look at her!! I walked out and saw everyone sitting on the couch. I went and sat on Harry's knee twirling my hair how he likes it and giggling so he could maybe come to the back for half hour or so! That is why I love Harry he will have sex with me whenever and where ever. I mean I'm only with him for 3 things: 

Sex 

More Fame 

Money 

Sex being the most important one obviously but he's not been as into it lately so I go to Charles who I met at a club last month or so luckily he has like loads of houses nearly one in every state so he's coming to his house in the next state we're going to.

Lottie's POV

I watched as Taylor came in and made a beeline for Harry. She sat on his lap giggling her annoying high pitched giggle and twirled her hair with her. Harry showed no sign of interest and I nearly let out a laugh at that bit managed to keep it in.

Half an hour later

The bus stopped and we all got off. Taylor marched right up to Paul and the other security guards bus and ordered,

"Harry and I are getting a separate plane from everyone else sort it!"

"Sorry Miss Swift we cannot do that," Paul said.

"Well too bad I want it and you will get it!" Taylor yelled stomping her foot.

"I'm sorry but we can't," Paul tried to explain again.

"Well I want it!" Taylor yelled as Harry dragged her away and onto the private plane waiting for us to board. A fan saw us and screamed to the rest of the group and they all came running at us as we scrambled back on the buses and the driver quickly shut the door after making sure everyone was in. We looked out the window and saw all the fans taking pictures, screaming, crying and talking to each other. I could see the other bus with Olly and Shannon's faces pressed up against the window watching the fans against their bus. Most fans were wearing One Direction or Olly Murs merchandise. Shannon glanced over at our bus and I waved frantically.

She waved back and pulled a face at me and I laughed then pulled a face back at her. I could hear the screams from in here! These girls have amazing lungs if they can scream that high pitched and that loud!!

I mean I did do that on the concert I went to but still! Paul came panting onto our bus.

"It will be nearbut impossible for you to get through that crowd in one piece but we can't be late for your photoshoot then concert today!" Paul said.

"So how we going to get through?" I asked.

"We'll fly!" Louis said sarcastically.

"So we gonna have to risk it?" I asked.

Eleanor's POV

"Yeah Harry and Taylor are already on the plane waiting and knowing Taylor she'll be whining for the plane to go," Paul said chuckling. Us and Paul have always had a joke about Taylor when her and Harry weren't around.

"Yeah she'll want the plane to leave without me," Lottie said.

"Shannon and Olly got onto the plane safely now we better go before Taylor gets so annoyed he flys the plane away herself," Paul said and we all got up. 17 more bodyguards came onto the bus so now there was 2 bodyguards each.

"Right you'll each go 3 at a time with 6 bodyguards to the plane ok?" Paul explained. We all nodded and Louis, Lottie and Zayn went first along with 6 bodyguards. The doors slid shut and we watched out the window as the bodyguards battled through the fans and tried to protect them but that didnt stop the hands grabbing at their shirts and faces. Lottie looked scared and if I looked to the plane I could faintly see someone looking out the window.

Harry's POV

I watched out the window as Lottie, Louis and Zayn walked through the space the bodyguards created. Lottie looked scared and I shouldn't be surprised seeing as the last time she fainted. I tried to resist the urge to run out and make sure Lottie got out safely but I knew that would hurt me and the bodyguards have this handled.

"I hope someone stands on her and punches her to the ground and she dies because of all the get trampling her," Taylor said from next to me. I resisted the urge to slap her in the face.

"That's horrible," I stated not even looking at her my focus staying on Lottie.

"What did you just say you wanted to happen to Lottie?" Shannon stormed. Taylor looked a tiny bit scared.

"That was totally uncalled for you want to know something? I think everyone would want that to happen to you!" Shannon shouted in Taylor's face. Shannon death glared Taylor for a few minutes with an angry face then her hand came out of nowhere and struck Taylor across the face.

"Did you see what she just did to me?" Taylor screeched at me, "Hit her back for me,"

"I would never hit a girl," I answered

"Can't you hit me need your boyfriend to hit me for you?" Shannon sneered. Olly came out the bathroom to see Taylor and Shannon face to face. Taylor went and smacked Shannon across the face.

"What did you just do to my girlfriend?" Olly growled standing in front of Shannon and facing Taylor.

"I would never hit a woman but your making me come very close to that" Olly shouted.

"Well did you see what she did to my cheek?" Taylor screeched.

"Well Shannon would never hit you without reason!" Olly argued. I looked out the window just in time to see someone pull Lottie's hair and scream in her face before getting dragged away by one of the bodyguards. They all got hurried along and soon the came inside the plane.

Lottie sat down.

'Are you okay?' I mouthed to her. She nodded and flashed a small smile my way.

Unknown's POV

I watched Charlotte, Louis and Zayn walk out the bus with 6 bodyguards surrounding them. I looked and saw a gap where I could easily grab Charlotte for a few seconds before a big beefy guy will pull me away. Taylor's going to be so proud of me after this! As Charlotte neared me I had to push back a lot more fans to get closer I got lots of dirty looks but I didn't care. I saw my chance and grabbed Charlotte's hair and pulled her face closer to mine.

"You're sister is so much better than you! You're such a slut you look so fat and your clothes look like you got them from the dump!" I yelled and spat in her face as a bodyguard pushed me back. Haha can't wait till I tell Taylor!! I pushed through the crowd smirking to myself. I moved my hair from covering my face so Charlotte couldn't recognise me and put it behind my ear. I got into my car and drove away.

Lottie's POV

Everyone was now on the plane and had fallen asleep as the plane drifted through the silent sky as it flew through clouds making it difficult to see outside the window. I sat on a blue chair thinking over what that girl had said. I am not going to lie them words really hurt I mean am I really that slutty? I know I am kissing my sister's boyfriend but she's cheating on him with this Charles guy. Am I fat? I mean I don't go on diets and I eat what an average person would eat. I know I am not the skinniest person in the world but still. My clothes do they really look like they came from a dump? I shop in shops that lots of people shop at so..

"What you thinking about?" Harry asked from next to me. I was so deep in though I hadn't heard him come and I jumped about 10 miles in the air.

"Don't ever scare me like that again," I warned.

"Sorry," Harry said putting his hands up, "So what were you thinking about?"

"Just stuff," I answered.

"You were thinking about that girl in the crowd that pulled your hair and screamed something in your face weren't you?" Harry asked.

There was no point lying, "Yes," I sighed.

"What'd she say?" Harry asked pulling me on his lap and pecking my lips.

"Nothing you need to worry about," I said.

"Tell me," Harry said.

"Nope," I answered.

"Pwease!" he pouted.

"no, Harry just drop it!" I said.

"Come on tell me please I want to know what's wrong to make it better," Harry pleaded.

"Fine," I sighed seeing as his face was too cute to not give into.

"Yay!" Harry cheered and kissed me. The kiss grew more heated as he layed me back across the seats. His hands wandered across my body.

"Later not now when someone can walk in," I whispered in his ear after breaking the kiss. Harry kissed me one last time before sitting up again. I sat next to him and he stared at me.

"So what'd she say?" Harry asked. I sighed hoping he'd have forgotten.

"She just said how Taylor is better than me and I'm a slut, fat and how my clothes look like they're from the dump." I explained.

"Well you're 100 times better than Taylor, you're definitely not a slut and definitely not fat! And I think you look amazing in your clothes," Harry said.

"Why thank you Mr Styles," I said.

"Your welcome Ms Swift! I think you should get some sleep," Harry said spinning me around to face the sleeping area. We walked through to see everyone sound asleep.

"Thanks for that Harry it made me feel a lot better," I said and smiled

"Your welcome anytime I'll be there for you," Harry answered as he slid into his sit put his seat belt on and put his chair back so it was in a lying position and I did the same. I soon fell asleep thinking of a 19 year old curly haired boy who'd stolen my heart and didn't look like he was going to give it back.

"Lottie!" someone sang and I tried to waft them away with my hand still half asleep.

"Lottie the planes stopped we need to get off," someone said.

"I'm sleeping go away," I grumbled before turning away from the sound.

"We need to go and watch the boys photo shoot then their concert come on," they said I snuggled into the chair and ignored them.

"Charlotte Swift get up this instant!" they shouted and I sprang up because of the surprise of their loud voice then the seatbelt held mr back so I went flying back into the seat.

"Uhh!" I groaned slowly opening my eyes because of the bright light. I saw Jessie standing there waiting for me to get up.

"Sleep!" I said before shutting my eyes and turning away from Jessie.

"Lottie get up!" she yelled unbuckling my seatbelt. I slowly opened my eyes seeing a very angry Jessie standing over me.

"Jessica Wood go away," I said. She grabbed my arm and literally dragged me off the plane. She apologised to the driver for my behaviour. I walked out the plane and was blinded by the bright sun. I put my hand over my eyes and slowly walked down the stairs I took one more step before finding I was already at the bottom.

"Lottie it would be easier to walk with your hand off your eyes," Jessie said laughing as I tried to walk in a direction I thought the bus was. I slowly took my hand away from my eyes ad was blinded again by the sun. My eyes started to adjust and I could see no bus in sight or any people for that matter.

"Lottie we're over here," Jessie said. I spun around and sure enough there was the bus and Jessie waiting.

"Ok coming," I said running to the bus. Jessie ran behind me and we got on the bus.

"Took you long enough!" Liam said chuckling.

"Blame her she's such a heavy sleeper and even when you do wake her up she refuses to open her eyes!" Jessie exclaimed.

"Well I am going to sleep," I said and started walking into my room then I saw Shannon and Olly sitting together.

"Shannon what happened to your face are you ok?" I asked and gasped when I saw the handshake bruise on her cheek.

"Taylor," she mumbled.

"Right that's it! TAYLOR GET YOUR ARSE IN HERE!" I shouted the last bit.

"What the hell do you want now?" she screamed back.

"Why did you hit Shannon you bitch!" I screamed.

"She hit me and I am trying to cover the bruise with make up!" Taylor screamed back. I gave Shannon a light high five so Taylor couldn't hear it.

"Well looks like Shannon has done what I was about to do already! I'm going to sleep I'm so tired!" I said walking to the beds and lying down on one and drawing the curtain and falling into a dreamless sleep.

Harry's POV

"Lottie sleeps more than Zayn!" Louis commented.

"When we're at home she wakes up at like 3 sometimes 5 in the afternoon unless one of us wakes her up Charlie won't because we have found him curled up sleeping next to her it's so cute!" Lorna said.

"This bruise won't cover up and it's all your fault!" Taylor spat at Shannon as she stamped in the room.

"And you think mine will cover?" Shannon asked.

"but I don't care about your face," Taylor exclaimed.

"Taylor just go away!" Lorna grumbled.

"No," she said and came and sat down next to me.

"Hi Harry," she said flirtatiously twirling a bit of her hair and swiping her tongue over her lips.

"Not right now Taylor," I said slowly standing up so she had time to get off. She huffed.

"I'm going to bed," I said and walked towards the bedroom. I lay down in my bunk and drew the curtain.

It felt like I had just shut my eyes when I felt the bus come to a halt. I stumbled out my bunk rubbing my eyes to get rid of the sleep and walked into the living room where everyone was in deep discussion apart from Taylor who I saw stalk off the bus.

"No I'm not waking her up again!" Jessie exclaimed. I walked towards them but no one noticed me yet as they were too focused on the conversation. I was watching them argue too much so I accidentally tripped over a stool on the floor. Everyone turned to look at me and I got up off the ground.

"Hey guys," I said and did an awkward wave.

"Harry you're waking Lottie up goodbye," Louis said and they all rushed off the bus. I walked back into the sleeping bits and went over to Lottie's bed.

"Come on Lottie wake up!" I whispered in her ear.

"Sleeping," she grumbled and snuggled more into the duvet. I looked around to see if anyone was watching and places my lips onto hers. I felt her kiss back and I removed my lips and she got up. I pecked her lips.

"Come on," I said.

"Can you wake me up like that every morning?" Lottie pleaded.

"Maybe," I said laughing as we walked off the bus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 33 15
Courtney Tatum Styles is Harry Styles big sister. She's on tour with the boys and finds out some things about Taylor Swift, who ends up dating her li...
73.2K 1.9K 27
(This is book 2 in the Louis' Little Sister series!) Jamie was with her band, Niall with his. When they see each other, they seem like the best coup...
614K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
1.8M 30.4K 48
Louis Tomlinson is skittish about his sisters but when he offers his biological sister Sophia Tomlinson a tour around the world with One Direction he...