You Stole My Heart With Your...

Oleh fckingxfuentes

When Kellin Quinn is kicked out and forced to go to boarding school, what happens when his roommate is Vic Fu... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not a chapter but please read it's important.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not a chapter, an annoucement.

Chapter 15

7.8K 280 203
Oleh fckingxfuentes

here is the next chapter, it is more gay as i promised.

enjoy :~) 

((oh and p.s. pls don't complain about the length of the chapters. i work v hard on this story to try to make it the best i can for you guys. and i make sure all the chapters are fairly long. im allowed to have a short chapter every once in a while. okay thank you ily guys bye))

--

[Kellin's POV]

The closer I got to the cliff, the more nervous I got. Why was I so nervous? I don't know. How do I know that he's not planning to beat me up?

Okay, I know that sounded a little ridiculous. I don't think that Vic would hurt me, well, at least I hope he won't. I trust him, I don't know why I said something like that.

I rounded the little hole that lead to the cliff, and peaked my head around the corner. I saw Vic sitting there at the tree on a blanket with a little picnic basket. He turned around and he saw my head. "Come here!" He said, patting the spot next to him with a smile.

I slowly made my way over to him, trying to control my grin. I sat down next to him, the picnic basket right in front of us.

"You didn't have to do this." I said, flustered that he would do something this sweet.

"I know, but I wanted to." He replied, while reaching forward and opening up the basket. He pulled out two subs from Subway and 3 apple packets.

I laughed at his cheesiness. "Really? You put subway in a picnic basket?" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Oh, shut up. Now you can say that you've had a Subway themed picnic. Tell me, how many people can say that?" He teased.

"Probably just us, since normal people don't bring fast food to a picnic." I said, smiling and looked at him in fake disbelief.

"Hey, it's not fast food, its fresh food." He said with a wink, and then handed me my sub.

It was only a six inch, and but I still looked at it with caution. I don't want to eat it, I really don't. But then again, Vic did just buy it for me, and it'd be really rude to refuse to eat it. Vic must've saw the hesitation in my face, because he spoke up.

"It's only a veggie sub. It's like the healthiest thing they have. You don't have to eat it all, but I do want you to eat all your apple packets." He said, softly but sternly.

Why is he doing this? Why is he being so nice and understanding? It's making it harder to ignore this crush I have on him. With him being so sweet, I'm practically defenseless against him.

"Thank you, honestly." I said with a smile, sincerity lacing my words.

And so we sat there eating our food on the blanket. Exchanging smiles and throwing food at each other from time to time. When we were done, we both laid back on our backs, side by side, looking up at the sky.

This is what I want. To be happy like this all the time. I'm completely content just sitting here, next to Vic. I don't know if it was his attitude or what, but I can't help but be happier when I'm around him. He's like a best friend, but more. It's ridiculous to feel this close to him, since we finally started getting along like a week ago, but I don't know. There's just something about this boy. He's different that's for sure. He has a short temper, he doesn't think before he says stuff, and he's a big pain in the ass sometimes. But above all that he's caring, thoughtful, fun, understanding, and so much more. The good weighs out the bad here. He's no Jesse, but he is someone special to me.

"What are you thinking about?" The Mexican beside me spoke, making me lose my train of thought. I turned to face him, to see he was already looking at me. I wonder how long he's been staring at me for.

"Oh, nothing. Just some friends, that's all." I said, trying to be nonchalant and cool about it, but dropping a hint at the same time.

"Who? Jesse?" He asked, a hint of what I think jealously behind his voice. I decided to tease him about it.

"Why? Are you jealous that I like a ginger more than you?" I harassed, but Vic knew I was just playing.

"More like mad. How can you like a ginger better than me? Brown hair is such a better color!" He went along, to which I just chuckled and shook my head at. "Plus, I'm attractive."

His last comment took me a bit off guard, but I quickly recovered, showing little signs of weakness in this playful argument. "How do you know he's not attractive?"

"Kells, come on. You and I both know gingers are not attractive." He said, giving me this 'you're not fooling me' look.

"I beg to differ." I said, being the little shit I am. He was right, gingers weren't my type.

"Oh, so are you saying that you have a crush on Jesse?" He accused, sly smirk evident on his face.

"God no! Jesse is.. Jesse. Even if he had brown hair, and an attractive complexion, I still wouldn't think he's good looking. Jess, he's like a brother to me. Having a crush is completely out of the question." I explained to him.

"And how do you view me?" He asked, taking me off guard once again.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"You know, like relationship wise. Do you consider me as a brother, friend, best friend, acquaintance.." He trailed off, wanting me to finish the sentence.

I thought about it. What is he? I've already confirmed I saw him has a friend, but as best friend? Not a brother, not yet anyways. "I don't know, honestly. Maybe a good friend, maybe even best friend? We do live together after all."

"Yeah, not by choice though." He said, and I frowned. "Calm down, I'm kidding. I actually like living with you. And if it makes you feel any better, I see you as my best friend." He said, taking me by complete and total shock. I choked on my spit, but I quickly sat up and recovered, not needing any assistance from Vic. He sat up too, and turned to face me once more.

"Jeez, I know I'm cool, but try not to lose your shit whenever I say we're friends. Deal?" He teased, being the egotistical douche that he sometimes. But that's okay, I like him that way.

"Oh, shut up. Don't flatter yourself. I just didn't think you liked me that much is all." I said flat out, being honest. He frowned, looking a little hurt. I can't tell why he would though.

"Why would you think I don't like you that much?" Vic asked.

"I don't know, I'm not a likable person. Many people don't like me, it's just weird to assume people do." I told him, being completely truthful.

"Well that's not true. I like you, and I think you're pretty cool, Quinn." He said, giving me a smirk at the end. Hearing him say that erupted butterflies in my stomach, but I tried to ignore them.

"Let's not call me by my last name." I said, because it was stupid.

"Aw why not, Quinn?" He teased me.

"Because I said so. It's stupid. Plus, if you call me by my last name I'll just start calling you Victor." I said evilly and looked away, facing the ocean. I should be getting back soon, my break is almost over.

He rolled his eyes in fake annoyance and spoke. "Fine, but I'm still calling you Kells, whether you like it or not."

I shook my head and smiled, giving in. "Whatever your little Mexican-self desires."

"Hey, I'm not that little! You're the one who weighs like two pounds." He said. "I didn't say that to be rude, but you are really small." He added, making sure I didn't feel offended.

"Am not." I murmured.

"Are too." He said back, and bumped into my shoulder with his own.

"Yeah, yeah." I bumped back into him, deciding not to get into an argument about him over this. "I have to get going, my break is ending soon." I explained to him. A small pout formed across the lower region of his face. And if I said that wasn't the cutest thing I've ever seen, I'd be lying.

We packed up the blanket, and threw the trash into the basket it as well, then we separated. Vic going back to the dorm, and me going back to hell - I mean work.

I got back to the café just in time, earning a disapproving look from Hayley. I could care less though, she'd get over it. I'm a good employee. I'm always on time, I don't slack nearly as much as the other workers do, and I make sure the customers are happy.

After getting the death glance from Hayley, I went back into the back to clock in, and put my hat and apron back on. I then returned to my spot at the counter where I made the beverages. Sooner than I expected, 6 o’clock rolled around and it was time for everyone to go home. We were closing early today. What for? I don't know, but I don't really care because I get to leave either way.

I was cleaning up a mess I made while making a drink at the counter, when Hayley came from the corner and got my attention. "Hey Kell Bell!" The pale girl said and tossed some keys at me. And me being the klutz I am, I almost didn't catch them. "Will you lock up for me tonight? I have to leave early."

There was about 10 minutes left before we closed and went home, and I don't see why she had to leave early, but I don't really see what harm in closing for once can do. But, I was still going to tease her about it in some way, because that's just me.

"Where you going? Got a hot date tonight?" I said with a little grin, totally joking. But I was surprised when the red head turned her head away, trying to hide the cheeky smile and blush rising on her cheeks.

"Oh my God, you do! Where are you guys going? What does he look like? Is he hot? Muscular? Tall?" I rambled, excited for her. This is how I get when I'm excited and I can't help it.

Hayley chuckled and shook her head at my eagerness, amused with my reaction. "Kellin, your gay is showing again." She teased.

Yes, she knew I was gay, and I'm sure most people, if not everyone, on the campus knew that as well. I told you I don't hide my sexuality, I was just thankful that Hayley accepted me, unlike some people. "Well, maybe that's because I am gay. Ever think of that one?" I playfully shot back.

I heard an angry sounding sigh from behind me, so I turned around, only to see and annoyed Ronnie looking back at me. There was no doubt in my mind that I was afraid of him still, I mean he did beat me up with Chris and the others from time to time. I didn't want to make him madder, so I quickly turned back around and changed the subject.

"Anyways, yeah I'll lock up." I accepted her offer, even though it was more of a demand than an offer.

"Great. All you need to do is make sure all the doors are locked, the security system is set, and the cameras are on." She explained to me. In the first few days when I started here she already showed me how to do all of this, so it wasn't a big deal.

"Alright, sounds good to me."

"Okay, well I'm leaving. I don't want to be late." She said shyly, and headed towards the front door. "Bye!"

"Bye! Have fun, make good choices!" I yelled, teasing her for the last time that night. She laughed and flipped me off, then waved bye to Ronnie. When she was gone, I turned back around and continued to clean up my little mess, only to be interrupted by an annoyed voice moments later.

"Do you have any idea how fucking annoying you are to be around?" Ronnie snapped from behind me. I turned my attention towards him, only to see him basically fuming. I don't know why he was always so mad all the time, he needed to control his anger.

"I-"

"No shut up! Just don't talk for five damn seconds! Can you manage to do that?!" He yelled at me. Before I made matters worse, I turned around and obeyed him. As much as I hated being told what to do, I hated being beat up more.

A few moments later, Ronnie grunted behind me and murmured something under his breath I didn't quite understand. I turned around to see him walk past me into the back room where you clock out and keep your work stuff, such as your apron and hat. My first instinct was to follow him and see what the hell he was doing.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, probably sounding ruder than I should have.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm getting away from your faggot ass, I'm afraid your gay is gonna rub off on me." He snarled at me. I should really learn to keep my mouth shut, but I couldn't help what I said next.

"I'd rather be a faggot than a prick any day." I spat back at him. Instantly I regretted it, when I saw him turn around and look at me with nothing but hatred in his eyes.

"I'll show you a prick." He threatened, then started walking towards me. With every step he took forwards, I stepped back one, trying to get out to the door where there were witnesses. I kept backing up, but came into contact with the wall. I looked to the side of me to see the door over to the side some, but before I could make it there, Ronnie came up to me and punched me in the jaw. The action instantly made my head slack to the side and pain pulse through the area that had been hit.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath, because damn, that hurt. The attack didn't stop there though, it only got worse as he punched me in the abdomen, making me double over in pain. From there on it was nonstop kicks and punches to the ribs, shins, stomach, back, everywhere. I tried to block his blows with my hands and arms, but that only created bruises that were noticeable, and I didn't want Vic asking questions as to why they're there. So I eventually just gave up and took it.

As the abuse continued, it was getting harder and harder for me to hold in the tears. I had trained myself pretty well not to cry, because it only made my Uncle angrier. But on top of all the physical abuse that I felt right now, I felt emotionally abused as well. I was getting flashbacks from when my Uncle did this, and I wanted nothing more in this world than just to get away from that, but it seemed to follow me everywhere I go. So, it wasn't a big surprise when the tears came pouring out in no time.

"Stop crying, you worthless piece of shit!" Ronnie yelled, kicking my back, knocking the wind out of me. I gasped for air as he continued to kick me in the ribs, and as soon as I got it back, I was choked with more tears. Ronnie saw this and got on top of me, taking me by the shirt and pulling me up.

"What part of stop crying do you not understand?" Ronnie screamed, face inches away from mine. He slammed me to the ground, making me smack me head off of it. Then continued to punch me in the face for the umpteenth time that night. I couldn't even see anymore, my vision was hazy, and I could barely breathe with how hard I was crying. He was relentless, even evil, if you will. I honestly never thought this was going to end, but found some hope when I heard the bell ring, indicating that someone has entered the store.

Ronnie got up off me, giving me a break, but I'm sure he'd be back in to finish me off after the costumer leaves. "Sorry man, we're closed." I heard Ronnie say, slightly out of breath. Meanwhile, I tried to get up off the ground and get something to protect myself, but every time I moved, pain pierced through my body. Eventually I just gave up and sat there on the ground, hopeless and broken.

"I know you are, where's Kellin at?" An all too familiar voice asked me. It was Vic. If this were anyone else, I would've stayed quiet. However, this was Vic, someone who would actually help me. I let out a groan of pain, letting him know that I was back here, and I wasn't okay.

"Kellin?" Vic said, panic lacing his voice. I heard rushed footsteps but they were halted when Ronnie spoke.

"Hey, you can't go back there. Employee's only." Ronnie said, trying to get him to leave so he can finish what he started.

"Get your hand off of me." Vic said, then not even 2 seconds later he was running into the room, coming straight to my side. I haven't stopped crying yet, but seeing his face made me feel safer, and that calmed me down some, but not by much.

"Oh my God, Kells." Vic said, softly. He took my face in his hands, carefully wiping the tears away from my cheeks. He turned around and got up, instantly looking at Ronnie, who was standing at the door with an uneasy expression on his face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Vic screamed at him, making his way to the now frightened looking teen. Ronnie started backing up, much like I had when the fight first started between Ronnie and me. I watched in suspense at what was going to happen next.

"Hey man, I-"

Ronnie was cut off by Vic's fist that punched him in the nose. He stumbled back some, and his hand instantly went to his nose, which was immediately gushing blood. I was shocked to say the least, I wasn't used to seeing Vic physically fighting, I was used to the nice, kind Vic.

Vic grabbed Ronnie by the only side of his head that hair, the pulled him close to his face, so they were eye to eye. "If you're not gone by the time I count to ten, I'm going to come into your dorm when you're sleeping, and break every bone in your pathetic body. Got it?" Vic spoke in a sinister tone that gave me chills all the way from over here, then released his hold on him.

"One." Vic started, while Ronnie raced to take his apron off, I don't think I've ever seen him move that fast.

"Two."

"Three."

"Four."

"Five." Vic increased the speed on his count down, and Ronnie increased his pace, practically sprinting over to clock out.

"Six."

"Seven."

"Eight."

"Nine." Ronnie made it out the back door just before Vic got to ten, leaving me wondering what would happen if he actually got to the last number.

As soon as Ronnie was out of sight, Vic was down at my side, taking my hand in his. I have to admit, I was a little frightened of him, but he looked so much less intimidating compared to when he was making threats to Ronnie a few moments ago. He looked like the old, caring Vic, but still a little pissed off. I calmed down a little at seeing his face, but I still haven't stopped crying.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly, caressing the side of my cheek with his hand. I only nodded, afraid if I speak then I'd cry harder.

"You're gonna have to stand up okay?" He asked, making sure I was cool with it. I simply nodded again, reaching for his hand. He pulled me up, and I let put an involuntary hiss of pain.

"You okay?" Vic made sure, I nodded yet again, and gave him a small smile this time.

"Are you locking up tonight?" He continued with questions, I decided to give him a real answer this time because my crying had finally come to an end.

"Yeah. I have to lock the doors, set the security system, and make sure the cameras are on."

"Alright, I'll be right back. You stay here." He said, and disappeared before I had a chance to ask where he was going. I stayed, listening to him for once, and a few moments later he returned with an ice pack.

"Ready to go?" He asked, and handed me the ice pack. I took it and put it on my face where Ronnie punched me.

"I still have to lock up." I said, giving him an obvious look.

"I already did." He informed me, taking me by surprise.

"How do you know how to lock up?" I questioned.

"I used to work here." He said simply, then took me by surprise again when he picked me up bridal style. The action made me let out an involuntary squeal, and latch onto him, afraid he was going to drop me.

"What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly, still taken back from his actions.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm carrying you back to the dorm." He stated, like I was stupid.

"Yeah, but why?" I interrogated some more.

"You're in pain. Do you really think I'm going to let you walk back?" He told me, like I was stupid once again. This made my stomach become filled with butterflies, why does he have the power to do this to me? I lied my head down on his chest and smiled, letting him carry me, all while trying to calm the feelings in my stomach that this guy gave me.

As soon as we got back to the dorm, Vic took me over and set me down carefully on the bed. He turned the lamp on, then went into the bathroom, and came back out with some biofreeze.

"Take your shirt off." Vic commanded.

"What? Why? No." I said, confused as to why he wanted me to take it off, and not being comfortable showing my body to him, it's not like he hasn't seen me shirtless before, but still I was reluctant. Especially since there's bruises all over my stomach right now.

"Kells, calm down I need to put this over your ribs so they don't hurt as much the next day." He explained soothingly to me.

"No." I said, being my usual stubborn self, but he's more stubborn, so he'll probably win this little battle.

"Either you take off your shirt, or I'll take it off for you." He told me. I wasn't up for an argument right now, so I just sighed in defeat and took my shirt off, throwing it to the side.

"Alright, now lay on your back." Vic told me. I gave him a confused look, why the hell did he want me to lay on my back?

"It'll be easier to put this on you if just laid down, please?" He pleaded with me, giving me a puppy dog look, probably because he knows I can't say no to that.

"Fine." I said, trying to contain the smile inching its way on my face, and lied down.

"Smile, please? For me?" Vic asked me, and I had no choice but to obey him. Not willingly though, but only because he was being cute and sweet. I love when he's like this, it makes me feel happy and giddy inside, like someone cares about me, more than a friendly way.

"Thank you." He said, flashing that million dollar smile of his that I loved so much, maybe a little too much.

I saw him look down at my stomach, anger flashing in his eyes. "I'm so pissed he did this to you."

"Don't be, it’s okay, really." I assured, trying to get him to calm down.

"This," he said, motioning towards my bruises, "is not okay. And he'll get what's coming to him." Vic said, taking the cap off the biofreeze.

"What's coming to him?" I asked cautiously, afraid as to what he meant by that. Was it a threat?

"Don't worry about it." Vic simply said.

I would've argued with him more, but moments later I felt an icy cold sensation on my ribs, making me forget about the discussion we were just having. I instantly gasped at the temperature and moved away from him. "Kells, you gotta relax." Vic told me, trying to get me to cooperate with him. I nodded and relaxed a little for him. I would still flinch from time to time, but eventually I came to actually enjoy the treatment he was giving me. Somewhere in-between all of this I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling, but they quickly shot open when I felt a pair of lips on my stomach. I looked down in a panic to see Vic littering my bruises with kisses.

My heart jumped in my throat, and I had a whole new set of butterflies that made me want to throw up. It felt really good and the action warmed my heart, but if he didn't stop soon then I would end up getting turned on. I honestly think I've never wanted to kiss anyone more in my whole entire life. If I wasn't such a pussy, then I would've, but instead I sat there watching, speechless. When he made sure each of my bruises received a kiss, he got up and returned the biofreeze to the bathroom.

When he came back out, he removed his pants and shirt, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't take a quick glance at his body. But could you blame me? His body was amazing, and you'd stupid not to look at it. I don't know if he saw me look, and to be honest, I didn't really care anymore. He knew I liked him, so it wasn't my fault if I stared at him from time to time. He crawled into bed next to me, and pulled the covers over us. The biofreeze was dry by now, so it didn't get on the sheets. Instantly, I cuddled into his side out of instinct, and he carefully wrapped an arm around my frame, making sure he didn't hurt me. If this was any other occasion, I would've yelled at him for babying me, but since I felt like I was going to fall apart any second, I didn't mind it.

We laid there in each other's arms, taking in one another’s scents, and listening to our breathing slowly steady. After a few moments of just lying there with him, I spoke up. "Thank you."

Vic craned his neck to look at me through the darkness. "For what?"

"Everything you did for me today, I appreciate it. It means a lot that you took care of me like that." I told him, sincerely, and I meant every word I said. I haven't felt cared for like that since my parents died, and I forgot how much I missed the feeling.

"You're welcome Kells, I'll always be here to take care of you. I promise." Vic said to me, warming my heart for the millionth time that night. I smiled against his chest and drew circles on his lower back, because I know that relaxes him.

"I'm so thankful for you." I mumbled against his chest, feeling tired. I don't know what it is about cuddling with him, but it makes me feel relaxed. And when I feel relaxed, I get sleepy.

"I can say the same about you." He said. I wonder if I can make his stomach feel erupt with butterflies like he can do with mine. Probably not though, you'd have to be blind and desperate to like me. He tightened his arm around me, making me feel safer than before.

After a little while longer of lying there with him content in his arms, I started drifting off to sleep. "I'm not supposed to like you this much." Vic said, softly.

And that was the last thing I heard before falling into a deep slumber for the night.

--

A/N: before any of you little shits say anything, i kNOW BIOFREEZE ISN'T FOR BONES, IT'S FOR MUSCLES but i wanted to make this as cute as possible and i couldn't think of any other way to do it, so sh

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.3K 163 13
boyxboy Kellin Quinn is a normal high school boy who just happened to be kinda sorta gay. A new kid shows up to school and suddenly Kellin drops ever...
1K 74 11
Kellin is madly in love with Vic Fuentes because he's the smartest and hottest guy, also the nicest. Kellin has tried everything but for a smart guy...
17.1K 699 30
Life was simple for Kellin Quinn he was attending college on a music scholarship and he graduated high school at the top of his class. He is a bit r...
51.6K 2.2K 12
submissive kellin quinn loves his partner, vic. he would call him his boyfriend, but he isn't allowed. vic treats kellin like pure shit, but he won't...