Today Was A Fairytale...Or Wa...

By RawRawwx

Just when Aria Sparks thought her life couldn't get any weirder, a tall, dark and handsome mystery guy comes... More

Halloween.
Even Angels Will Fall.
There's No Explanation For Any Of This.
Come Fly With Me, Princess.
Your World.
I Wish You Were Here.
Telling Emilia Everything.
Meeting My Best Friend's Mate.
Me, My Little Sister, And A Whole Load To Do.
Decisions Just Don't Get Harder Than This.
When My Next Door Neighbour Comes By And Ruins My Night.
Whatever Happened To Family Coming First?
Seven Going On Seventeen.
Natalie's Time To Shine.
Saving My Sister.
Fighting For Our Lives.
What Happens Now?
Happy Birthday To Natalie!
Meeting One Direction.
My Little Sister, And Her New-Found Mate.
Getting To Know Niall.
The Truth Behind Niall Horan.
My Mate Is A Vampire, What Now?
Picking Up The Pieces.
Just Leave Me Alone Niall.
I Don't Know What To Believe.
Getting My Happily Ever After.
What Is This Place?
Learning To Be A Princess.
Here Comes The Bride.
And Then There Was Me.
Heading In One Direction.
The Return Of Mr And Mrs Moon.
And The Baby Is...
Baby Shopping For Baby Corey.
Moon In The Body.
Welcome To Our Weird And Wonderful World!
The Last One.
Author's Note.
Flying Without Wings.
One Step, Two Step, Three Step, Four!
Authors Note
Authors Note!
Another Author's Note!

Just Picking Up Where We Left Off.

1K 5 1
By RawRawwx

Next chapter :D DUH!

Loved writing this chapter :) I personally think its well cute :')

Had a bit of help from Nataluu, only the outfits and the music though xD

Love my Nataluu, who Natalie is based on :P

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

"Natalie! Get your sorry ass out of bed!" Aria bellowed from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back, the noise muffled slightly by the pillow my face was currently stuffed into.

"No you're not." Aria whispered in my ear, making me jump about a foot in the air and nearly fall onto the floor.

Aria wandered out of the room, laughing to herself, heading back downstairs.

"Someone's here for you!" She shouted over her shoulder.

"Kay!" I groaned, rolling out of bed. Pulling a huge woolly cardigan around my shoulders, I followed my sister, ending up in the kitchen.

"In the living room." Aria pointed out the direction, setting a plate in front of a dead looking Drake. She kissed his head and he noticed the food, smiling gratefully up at her.

"Kay." I mumbled, heading towards the room. Sat on the sofa about 4 feet from me, was Niall. He was sat back, his legs spread out before him, arms folded across his chest. He wore light denim jeans, a pale blue shirt and white converse, his spike bracelets long forgotten.

"Hey," he smiled slightly, standing up to talk to me. "How have you been?"

"How have I been? Niall, I just found out my mate was hired to kill my sister! How do you think I've been?" I spat, stepping away from him as he moved closer.

"I know," he dropped his gaze to the floor, shuffling his feet. "I'm sorry, but that's why I'm here! Get dressed, I'm going to explain everything."

"How do I know I can trust you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"You don't." He smirked, coming behind me and pushing me towards the stairs.

"Sheesh! I get it! I'm going!" I moaned, glaring at a smiling Aria, stood at the kitchen door.

"Hurry!" He pushed me into my room, closing the door and started singing some random lyrics.

Walking over to my closet, I pulled out my denim high-waisted shorts, sandals and a t-shirt that said 'people are gay get over it.' I smiled at the shirt, it was so true, and Katy Perry had worn it, therefore it was amazing.

Quickly showering and getting dressed, I pulled on a few bracelets before completing the look with a pair of ray-bans perched on my head.

Smiling at myself in the mirror, I grabbed my bag, hanging it on my shoulder before leaving my room. Niall was still stood outside my door, randomly singing lyrics from any random song.

He stopped when he saw me, his eyes widening and his mouth hanging open.

"You look great." He whispered, reaching out for my hand as I smiled smugly.

"Thanks." I chirped, taking his hand and pulling him down the stairs. "Bye A! Bye D!" I shouted, opening the front door. I heard the muffled 'bye's' as I exited the house.

Niall rushed before me then, unlocking the car door and holding it open for me, waving his arm grandly into the car.

"Don't think I forgive you yet." I mumbled, pointing at him and sliding into the warm leather seats. He sighed, closing the door, heading towards his own door.

"I didn't think you did." He mumbled, starting the car. He drove down the driveway, turning right down the road.

"Are you gonna tell me where we're going?" I rolled my head along the headrest, turning to face him. A pin from my hair came loose and fell out, causing Niall to reach out and catch it before I lost it. "Thanks." I muttered, taking the pin out and sliding it back into my hair.

"S'okay." He looked back at the road, gripping the steering wheel harder than before.

"Well?" I pushed, wanting to know. He raised a questioning eyebrow. I sighed. "Where are we going?"

"Its a surprise." He smirked then, reaching to turn the radio on.

Katy Perry's 'The One That Got Away' came on, and I smiled, singing along. Niall laughed at my reaction, singing along with me.

I smiled across at him, noting how amazing his voice sounded, no matter what he was singing. He glanced at me out of the corner of his eye, a small grin slipping onto his face as he caught me staring at him. A light blush crept to my cheeks and I immediately turned away, choosing to look out of the windscreen instead.

"What?" He asked, amusement in his voice.

"Nothing!" I squeaked, too quickly.

"Sure," he mumbled rolling his eyes, shaking his head and smiling ahead of us. "We're almost there."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Its about time!"

Niall turned the car into a field, much like the field we spent our first two dates in. The grass was completely green and the field was empty, apart from a few trees here and there. That's when I saw it.

"A hot air balloon?!" I screeched, practically jumping in my seat. As if he got a hot air balloon!

"Surprise!" He threw his out up off the steering wheel, almost as excited as I was.

"OMG! I can't believe you did this!" I squealed as he stopped the car, climbing out and coming round to open my door, taking my hand to help me out. I smiled gratefully at him, taking his hand and climbing gracefully out of the car.

"Only the best for you, Nat." He whispered in my ear as he pulled me towards the red and blue striped balloon.

My cheeks went pink at his words, I looked down at the soft green grass that was tickling my feet.

"After you, me darlin'." Niall opened the little door on the side of the basket, gesturing for me to enter first. A small smile crept onto my face as I hopped in, turning around to see Niall climb in after me and lock the little door.

"I've never been in one of these before." I whispered, leaning on the side of the basket.

"Really?" Niall whipped his head in my direction, away from the balding man in front of him, who I was only just noticing.

"Yeah, I was scared of heights as a child." I mumbled, looking away.

"Awww, babe." He soothed, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

It took a moment for my senses to come back, but I finally managed to push him away from me.

"Not until you explain." I stated, pointing at him, and narrowing my eyes.

"Okay." He sighed, defeated.

"Are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna actually use this thing for what its meant for?" I asked, gesturing to balloon.

"Oh yeah! We're ready Barry." He said to the small balding man, who just nodded, removing some ropes from the sides of the basket, allowing us to float up.

"This is amazing." I whispered, looking over the edge of the basket.

"I was never gonna do it," he stated, looking at the bottom of the basket. I raised my eyebrow, so he continued, "I wasn't gonna kill your sister. She too much to lose, too many people who would miss her. I saw you in her mind, I knew then I couldn't do it, before I found out about the baby and her mate."

"But you were there to kill her." I whispered, sitting down on the floor.

"I know I was hired too, but I saw her and I just couldn't."

"Why?"

"She looked so strong, she should of weak by then, but she looked like she was gonna fight till the end. Now I know where you got it from." He laughed, a humourless laugh, sinking down across from me.

"Us Sparks girls are fighters." I stated, crossing my legs under me.

"I never would've agreed to killing her if I knew who she was!" He insisted.

"I know." I whispered, reaching out to take his hand in mine.

"I love you." He muttered, still not looking at me.

"I love you too." I smiled, lifting his head up so he was looking at me. He was shocked for a moment before a small smile slipped onto his face and he leaned forward to plant a soft kiss on my lips.

"I've been waiting for you to say that." He said, pulling away and resting his forehead on mine.

"Yeah? Well I've been waiting for you to explain things to me," I sighed. "Hold on a second, Emilia passed out the day we saved Aria, did you have anything to do with that?"

"No, that was Lucifer, Drake's dad. He couldn't get into your head, so he got into Emilia's." He said sadly.

"Why did he want Aria dead?" I asked, hesitantly, not sure if I wanted to know the answer.

"He didn't want Drake taken from 'his destiny', and Aria is next in line to the crown." He stated, playing with one of the bracelets on my wrist.

"What crown?" I asked, confusion lacing my tone.

"The angel crown, Aria is next in line to be Queen." He stated.

"What?!" I screamed, pulling my hand back. "Does she know?"

"I believe that Drake told her when they first met, but they haven't really spoken about it."

"Holy crap." I whispered.

"Yeah, so shut up and kiss me, Princess." He joked, pulling my towards him, so I was sat on his lap. He guided my lips to his, kissing me with so much need it broke my heart.

After a few hours in the balloon, we finally landed back in the field. We headed back to the back, and starting driving again. I sighed, leaning my head against the cool glass of my window, letting the warm afternoon sun wash over my face.

"Where are we going now?" I asked, still looking out of the window.

"Its another surprise." He smirked, tapping on the steering wheel in time with the song playing quietly from the radio.

"Damn you." I muttered, bringing my left leg up and tucking it under me.

We must have been driving for a while because I fell asleep, and when I woke up, the afternoon sun was turning into the dusk sun, just getting ready to set.

"Quick, we're gonna miss it!" Niall jumped from the car and practically dragging me down to the beach. How did we end up at the beach?

"Miss what? And how we end up at the beach?" I asked, struggling to keep up him. He suddenly stopped, sitting down on the sand and pulling me onto his lap.

"That." He said, pointing to the sky, where the sun was just setting along the shore line.

I gasped, unable to take my eyes away from the beautiful sunset before me. The glassy sun was sending rays of orange, yellow and gold across the sea, the sky turning from pale blue to a mixture of pink, purple, red and orange, slowly being taken over by a sheet of velvety darkness.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers up and down my spine. I leaned back onto his chest. "Here." He waved a plate of food in front of me.

"Where did that come from?" I asked, looking beside him to see the wicker picnic basket. "When did you get that?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Let's just say I have my ways." He smirked, kissing my nose as I started eating the food.

"M'kay." I mumbled, looking back in the direction of the sunset, just in time to see the last strands of the sun disappearing behind the water. The last remnants of light disappeared, leaving us cloaked in darkness.

"Dance with me?" Niall asked, shifting me so I was sat on the sand, so he could stand up. He reached his hand out for me. I looked at him like he'd grown another head.

"Niall, there's no music playing." I pointed out.

I looked down the beach, seeing nothing but sand and sea. The soft sound of singing reached my ears and I remembered the song as One Direction's 'Moments'. I looked up at Niall to see him singing to me.

"If I'm louder would you hear me would you lay down in my arms and rescue me cos we are the same you save me when you leave it gone again." He sang, reaching down to grip my hands and pull me up. I giggled as he placed on hand on my waist, keeping hold of my other hand. I placed my free hand on his shoulder and rested my head against his chest.

We swayed back and forth in time to his singing, slow dancing on the soft sand.

Eventually he pulled away, bowing slightly as a smile crept onto both of our faces. I curtseyed to him, laughing as he placed a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

"Ready to go?" He asked, twirling me around until he had his arm wrapped around my shoulders, still holding onto my hand.

"Yeah, I guess so." I sighed, climbing back into the car. Today has been perfect, and I never wanted it to end.

"Come on! Today was just picking up where we left off, the plenty more from were today came from." He winked as he started the car, driving back in the direction of my house.

I must have fallen asleep again as when I woke up, Niall was carrying me up my stairs, towards my bedroom. I faintly remember him placing me into my bed, kissing my forehead, and leaving.

"I love you." I mumbled, reaching for his hand.

"I love you too." He replied, squeezing my hand, before shutting off my light and closing my door behind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cute or not?

I thought it was well cute :D

Vote/Comment/Fan?

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 8 37
Aria Brown is new to the UK and soon comes into contact with the baddest lads in town..will she fall in love with one of them and see he's not all th...
1.4K 258 25
"This bond is a mistake. Even Thea Seléni knows that" Queen Ismena Aria Ariti of Ourà Fengàri feels a pull towards Àlfa Demitri. It only means they'r...
1.2M 33.4K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...
22.3K 702 23
Rori would never be the same after they came into her life, but trying to hold on to the past, present and possible future might just prove harder th...