House of Anubis: What really...

By kacipaige98

This is after the Touch Stone of Ra so Eddie has lost his powers. •MY SUMMARY• After the Anubis residents gra... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
Authors Note #1
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
Authors Note #2
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•

•Chapter 17•

1.2K 33 15
By kacipaige98

Fabian arrived back at the house to find all of the Anubis House students sitting on the couches in the family room.

"Ah, Rutter. Please, sit." James said from the stair case as we was descending it.
Fabian went into the room and sat down next to Eddie on the couch.

"Is she okay?" Eddie asked quietly.

"Yes, I gave her the phone and told her to wait." Fabian answered.

"So what is all of this about?" KT asked James when he entered the room.

"Yeah, I have a date with Pretty little liars and my bed." Amber interrupted.

"I have lost something very valuable to me, and I need to find it." He walked back and forth in the room. "So, you all will stay here until I find it. None, and I repeat none of you are to leave this room! Trudy will stay here with you to make sure you don't move." He turned around and walked out of the room, but before he left, he said..."And if I find what I am looking for in any of your rooms, well it won't be a good day for you." He then started with the boys rooms down stairs.

"Okay, what is going on?" Joy protested against Eddie and Fabian.

"What do you mean?" Fabian asked.

"I mean, why is he searching for something. What did you guys take this time?" She stood in front of them.

"We didn't take anything." Amber spoke up. "He's no Victor."

"Doesn't mean you guys haven't changed your ways." Joy kept going. "Don't think we don't know about Sibuna? We still know everything."

"Yeah, we aren't oblivious." Mara stepped in. "We just don't care."

"If you don't care, then why are you accusing us?" Eddies stood to his feet as well.

"Because, everytime one of the teachers are looking for something, it's usually you guys who have it." Mara said.

"Yeah, and maybe we are tiered of all the lockdowns. It's college guys, not high school." Willow protested with them.

Patricia sighed, "Look, we haven't taken anything. We have no reason too."

"Whatever." Jerome scoffed.

"Maybe it was you, Jerome. " Alfie accused.

"What?" He asked, obviously confused.

"Yeah that's right," Alford stood to his feet and walked toward Jerome. "Maybe your the one with secrets. You have been oddly quiet this year."

"And who exactly do you think I have been keeping from you?" Jerome stood back up.

Alfie chuckled, "I never said who mate."

All of Sibuna eyed Jerome for the rest of the time they were in that room.

~~~

James have managed too make his way upstairs. He didn't find what he was looking for in the boys rooms but was still on the hunt for Nina.

"Blasted!" He shouted once he searched through Mara, Joy, and Willow's room. "Where the bloody hell is she?!" He exclaimed.
He stood there for a moment in silence, and then made his way back down the stairs.

"You are all free to go." He said to all the students as he made his way down to the cellar. He remembered how Victor mentioned the tunnels down there, and maybe that's where she was being hidden. He called Victor and asked him if he knew where the tunnels were and where, and he told him where they were and gave him the date to get into the Frobisher library.
"Here goes nothing." He said to himself after entering the library.

~~~
"Well, guess he didn't find what he was looking for." KT said as her, Patricia, and Eddie were heading upstairs.

"Guess so." Patricia said.

"Well, I'm gonna go make sure that everything is alright." Fabian winked so they would get what he was talking about. "See you at dinner."
And with that he walked out the door.

Mara was about to go up the stairs, when Jerome peeked around the corner to stop her.

"Hey Mara?" He got her attention and she stood around in the second step.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Do you know if Fabian is perhaps, seeing someone?" Jerome asked his question.

Mara thought for a second. Even she didn't know. He had told her that the reason why they were breaking up was because he wasn't over Nina, but she wasn't in any fashion to tell Jerome that.
"No, I don't believe so. Why?"

"Just curious, since you both broke up and all." He gave a light smile.

"Well it's not really any of your concern." She spat.

"Well I thought since you were telling me your inner mist thought-"

"That was one time, Jerome. Doesn't mean I am in any obligations to tell you anything. " she retaliated and walked up the stairs to her room.

~~~
James entered the mask chamber, only to find nothing there. He roamed the nearby tunnels, which were the ones that Eddie had found, but still found nothing.

"Never, never, never will I find her!" He banged against the walls and shouted.

Nina, who was on the other side of the same wall stood very still and hid from sight. She pulled out her phone and texted Fabian.

"James is in the tunnel right by me, looking for me!" -Nina
And within a few seconds he texted,
"I am almost there! Stay out of sight!"

By the time that Fabian had gotten there, James was gone, at least they hoped. Fabian helped grab Nina's stuff and took her back to the house, hoping to get there before James did.

~~~

Back at the house, Eddie was in his room taking a nap before dinner was ready. Patricia was beside him, doing her "homework" which actually means she was reading a magazine.

Eddie was tossing and turning in his sleep and muttering things about Frobisher and "their eyes".

"Eddie?" Patricia raised her eyebrows. But he didn't wake up. She stood up and went to his bedside and shook him awake, "Eddie!" She said a bit louder.

Eddie shot up from his bed in search for air.
"What happened?" She asked

"N-nothing. It was ja-just a dream." He said more calmly.

"Well, was it about Frobisher and me being a sinner?" She questioned.

"How did you know that?" He sat back up.

"You were talking in your sleep, Eddie." She smirked.

"Guess that's a big turn off, huh?" He winked and had his Edison smirk attached to his face.

Patricia rolled her eyes,"Anyway, you know you can talk to me right? About anything." She sat closer to him.

"I know." He sighed. "I'm just worried about the whole Nina situation. How are we gonna keep her hidden?"

"I don't know, but what I do know is that's she has the best protector on this earth." She smiled

"Yeah, well, I'm not so much of a protector without my Orsirian powers."

"You've always been a protector to me, even if you don't have some Egyptian powers. Your still the Eddie that we all love. The one who has saved us when Nina couldn't. The one I fell in love with." She smiled wider.

Eddie blushed, "I love you."

"I love you too." She leaned in and kiss him, but that was when he grabbed her and laid her down beside him, and wrapped her in his embrace.

🖤❤💚🖤❤💚🖤❤💚🖤❤💚🖤❤💚
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I am super excited! It is Christmas Eve over here, currently 11:08pm, so not that long until Christmas Day.
Man, I have been working on this chapter for a week now. Sorry for it being late. I've had finals at school and of course, school drama. Honestly I think that is why I haven't had time for writing. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the PEDDIE moment. Let me know if you all enjoyed!

Oh! And before I forget, the video up there ^^ I made. It may be bad because I make it a very long time ago and I thought it went well with the PEDDIE moment. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Comment what your favorite Christmas character is just for fun lol.
Merry Christmas, Anubians.
Sibuna🤚🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 629 41
Ein is a freshman at a new college. A state or two away from where PDH was. He applied there hoping that he'd finally have the chance for a fresh sta...
83.7K 3.4K 56
"I wanted to remind him of the night we cleared things out. He has all the right to fear especially that we're deviating from the norm. But what is r...
11.8K 322 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
8.8K 777 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...