Trust the Wrong Number || Ash...

By fightmeirwin94

Every time I trust someone, they show me why I shouldn't. What makes Ashton Irwin any different? More

One: Wrong Number
Two: Why are You Here?
Three: Broken Home
Four: Ever Heard of 'Em?
Five: My Life, My Choices
Six: YouTube
Seven: Realizations
Eight: Secrets
Nine: Trust
Ten: More Secrets
Eleven: Miserable
Twelve: I've Got a Plan
Thirteen: Surprise?
Fourteen: Second Chances
Fifteen: Act Natural
Sixteen: I've Missed You
CAST
Seventeen: Unwanted Reunions
Eighteen: Confessions
Nineteen: Scared
Twenty: Bets
Twenty-One: "I'm Fine"
Twenty-Two: My Escape
Twenty-Three: Unwelcomed Visitor
Twenty-Four: Darkness
Twenty-Five: Phone Calls
Twenty-Six: Verizon, Suckers
Twenty-Seven: Tracking
Twenty-Eight: "Don't Die"
Twenty-Nine: Day-Dreams
Thirty: Taking Matters into Our Own Hands
Thirty-One: Lantern
Thirty-Two: Rescue
Thirty-Three: Reunions
Thirty-Four: Exhausted
Thirty-Five: Nightmares
Thirty-Six: Breakfast
Thirty-Seven: Broken
Thirty-Eight: Emotions
Thirty-Nine: You're not Sorry
Forty: Twitter
Forty-One: Back to School
Forty-Two: Surprise Date
Forty-Three: Sick
Forty-Four: Doctor Visit
Forty-Five: Graduation
Forty-Six: Goodbyes
Forty-Seven: Texting on Stage
Forty-Eight: Genders and Reveals
Forty-Nine: Trending
Fifty: Moving Day and Paparazzi
Fifty-One: Breakdown
Fifty-Two: Inspiration
Fifty-Three: Heartbreak
Fifty-Four: Better Than Revenge
Fifty-Five: Stubborn
Fifty-Six: Surprise!
Fifty-Seven: Tour Bus
Fifty-Eight: Emergency
Fifty-Nine: Arrival
Sixty: Babies
Sixty-One: Oh, Brother
Sixty-Two: Family
Sixty-Three: Date Night
Sixty-Four: Babysitting Disasters and New Families
Sixty-Five: Bec's Birthday (Part 1): Jail Visit
Sixty-Seven: Bec's Birthday (Part 3): Roses

Sixty-Six: Bec's Birthday (Part 2): Scavenger Hunt

72 6 5
By fightmeirwin94

if you haven't read the updated version of chapter 65, go back and read it. i added something important to the end of it.

[Rebecca]

"Forever is a long time," I sing silently and strum my guitar as I practice my new song. I haven't posted any originals in quite a while. I'm surprised I still have fans. I stop when my phone dings a few times. I look down and see that I got 4 new messages.

Mikey: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCCCC I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND

Mikey: hi becca this is Jacob happy birthday i love you big sis

Giraffe Boy: Happy Birthday Bec! Hope your day is wonderful! I'll see you soon! :-)

Cal-Pal: happy birthday to yoooouuuu!!! love you little sis!

I smile and reply to each of the messages.

"Hey, Babe," Ashton comes into the room. I look up. "I have a quick meeting to go to, but I left a surprise for you on your bed."

"Okay," I stand up and smile and walk towards him. "What time will you be back?"

"I'm not sure hopefully soon," he says. I nod and kiss him softly.

"Are you okay?" He asks. "We haven't really talked about earlier."

"I don't want to think about it right now," I sigh and blink away the tears pricking my eyes.

"Okay, I'll see you in a little bit, then. Call me if you need me," he says and walks out of the room. I follow right behind him.

"I'll see you later. I love you," I say.

"I love you, too," he says with a smile.

I sigh heavily as the door shuts and I walk to my room. Why would they call him for a meeting on today of all days?

I walk in my room and freeze when I see the surprise sitting on my bed-- or should I say, the person sitting on my bed.

"Y-you're," I stutter, unable to complete my sentence.

"Hi," the girl laughs. I've seen her plenty of times on social media, but never have I met her in person. "I'm Halsey, but you can call me Ashley!"

(Idk anything about Halsey I just know her and 5sos know each other. pls don't hate me)

"Hi," I squeak. What a great first impression. I clear my throat and speak again. "Sorry, I'm just a really big fan. I'm Rebecca, but you can call me Bec," I smile widely at her.

"Yeah, Ashton told me you were a huge fan and he wanted me to surprise you," she grinned. "You're just as pretty as he described you!"

"Thank you," I blush and smile. "And you're gorgeous, too!"

"Thank you! So, I have a list of things to do today, all being paid for by your lovely boyfriend," Ashley smiles and pulls a piece of paper out of her pocket. "First, a trip to the salon!"

"What about the kids?"

"That's already taken care of, somebody very trustworthy picked them up, but you'll find out who later," she smiles. "Now let's go!"

****

"You look beautiful!" Ashley says as I stand up from the salon chair. I got my nails painted silver and my hair curled. They even did my makeup for me! I went for a burgundy smoky eye look and matching matte lipstick. They used the Kylie lipstick, because that stuff stays on all day.

"Here you go, ma'am, enjoy your day," the lady who did my makeup smiles and hands me a folded piece of paper. "And all of the makeup is yours to keep." She walks off, leaving me confused.

"What's this?" I ask as I open the paper and read it. "Surprise! I'm sending you on a little trip. Go to your happy place, and take a sip!"

Ashley raises an eyebrow and laughs.

"It's Starbucks! I told him a while back that Starbucks is my happy place and I guess he remembered!" I laugh.

"Well then, to Starbucks we go!"

****

The bell above the door jingles as we walk into Starbucks, which has been decorated for Christmas. The barista smiles at me, and her eyes widen. She says something to another barista, which turns to somebody else. I look at Ashley, confused, before I hear my name being called.

"Order for Bec," somebody says, looking straight at me. I walk to the girl.

"For me?" I ask. She nods her head and gives me my drink and a piece of paper. I look down at the cup and I see that it says "Princess". I smile and thank her and take a sip of my drink-- a white chocolate frappuccino (he knows me so well)-- and I walk back to Ashley.

"What does it say?" she asks. I open up the folded paper and read it out loud.

"I hope you enjoy your drink, but we're not through yet! Go to the place where we first met."

"Where did you first meet him?"

"The Ice Cream Shop!"

****

"You must be Bec," the man behind the counter smiles.

"I am," smile politely in return. He walks away for a moment before coming back with a small bowl of ice cream and a piece of paper.

"Have a lovely day, ma'am," he smiles.

"Thank you!" I reply and turn to Ashley.

"Let's hear it," she says.

"Now that your sweets cravings have been fed, go back to the place where you rest your head."

"Back to the apartment!"

****

By the time we get to the apartment, I'm finished with my drink and my ice cream. We walk inside and I go straight to my room. On my bed is a box with a note attached. It reads, "Get dressed and go outside :)"

I open the box and pull out a beautiful burgundy floor length gown, black wedges, and a gorgeous black Kate Spade handbag.

"Oh my gosh, it's beautiful!" I gasp.

"Wow, Ashton really knows how to pick a dress," Ashley admires the dress with me. "Now get dressed, there's still more surprises!"

She steps out of my room and I slip on the dress and the shoes, which are a perfect fit. I put my phone in my handbag and go back into the living room and see Ashley in a black dress with laced sleeves.

"You look hot!" she smiles.

"Thank you!" I laugh. "You do, too! Where did the dress come from?"

"I brought it this morning," she smiles. "Now let's go!" We walk out of he apartment and head down the lift.

"Do you know what it is?"

"Oh, Bec, I know everything about tonight," she gives me a sly smile. "You've just got to wait and see."

"Oh, come on, Ashley," I beg.

"I've been sworn to secrecy," she laughs and steps out of the lift.

We walk out of the building and I stop when I see a long limo sitting outside of the building.

What is Ashton Irwin up to?

I smile and follow Ashley to the limo, where a chauffeur in a black suit is waiting at the door.

"Good evening, ladies," the man says and opens the door. He looks to be in his 50s. "My name is Roger and I will be your chauffeur for the evening."

"Hello, Roger," I smile and extend my arm to shake his hand. "I'm Rebecca."

"I'm Ashley," she shakes his hand, as well. We slide into the limo and before Roger closes the door, he speaks once more.

"I hope you enjoy your ride," he smiles. "A magical evening awaits you."

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I'm so excited, there is one more chapter, then the epilogue. I have a special announcement for y'all next chapter!!

what do y'all think is going to happen?

-Hannah<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 126 18
Just a bunch of 5sos imagines | requests closed |
683 25 21
"My wish is to stay happy." |Ashton Irwin|
978K 25.8K 44
|COMPLETED| "People sometimes don't realize that love is love, and no one can stop it." Meet Briana, all her life she's been protected by...
18.3K 152 15
The most recent update was me just grammar-botting everything. I am no longer taking requests. I'm focused on other endeavors and have grown away fro...