His Dirty Little Secret//Jayc...

By Sincerely_Yours_Stan

Natasha started as a drug runner for Jayceon Taylor, a gang-Lord, when she tries to run Jayceon comes to puni... More

Runnin//His Dirty Little Secret
Jayceon//His Dirty Little Secret
Clean//His Dirty Little Secret
Work//His Dirty Little Secret
Drunken Nights//His Dirty Little Secret
Headache//His Dirty Little Secret
Meetings//His Dirty Little Secret
Private Work Out Session//His Dirty Little Secret
No Sex//His Dirty Little Secret
Dad//His Dirty Little Secret
The Plan//His Dirty Little Secret
Marshall//His Dirty Little Secret
Nobody//His Dirty Little Secret
NEW!!!!
Kiss Your Scars//His Dirty Little Secret
Xbox Control//His Dirty Little Secret
Mine//His Dirty Little Secret
On Hold
Off Target//His Dirty Little Secret
Pool Party//His Dirty Little Secret
Pushed Away//His Dirty Little Secret
The Dark//His Dirty Little Secret
Zion//His Dirty Little Secret
Sick//His Dirty Little Secret
Help//His Dirty Little Secret
Pre-Marital Plans//His Dirty Little Secret
White Dress//His Dirty Little Secret
Saviour//His Dirty Little Secret
Safe//His Dirty Little Secret
Scan//His Dirty Little Secret
Pain//His Dirty Little Secret
The Aftermath//His Dirty Little Secret
Sweet Picnic//His Dirty Little Secret
Invaded//His Dirty Little Secret
Blood//His Dirty Little Secret
Awake//His Dirty Little Secret
Pain//His Dirty Little Secret
Home//His Dirty Little Secret
COMING SOON
Once More//His Dirty Little Secret
SEQUEL
PUBLISHED

Cramps//His Dirty Little Secret

9.7K 368 20
By Sincerely_Yours_Stan

(Heyyyy, I'm back bitches!!!)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

I woke with a pain in the pit of my stomach. I sat up groaning. I knew this pain-every girl did. I found my feet and trudged to the bathroom to clean myself.

I knew I'd have to tell Jayceon, he'd probably freak out if he pulled my trousers down and found blood.

"Jay?" I sighed, walking downstairs with my hand on my stomach. He was sat on the couch with a couple of his guys. He met my gaze and raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "It doesn't matter, you're busy." I smiled sheepishly.

"Nah, what is it girl?" He stood up.

"Have you got a hot water bottle?"

"Fuck, now that's an awkward question." He rubbed his brow as he walked into the kitchen. I tried not to giggle when he hit his head off of a shelf. He searched for almost twenty minutes until he pulled out a plain red, fluffy hot water bottle. His eyes checked the door before he walked over and lifted my chin, "Are you okay?"

I nodded, gazing up into his eyes.

"Are you sure? Why'd you need this?" He asked.

I felt my cheeks burn, "Just girl problems. I don't need to go into depth."

I watched with amusement as his own cheeks burnt,"Do you need anything?"

I shook my head.

"How about I kick these niggas out and make sure you're looked after properly?"

"That'd be nice." I smiled.

He nodded and walked out of the kitchen. I boiled the kettle and filled my hot water bottle. It felt warm against my stomach, and I knew that the pain would soon numb.

"They're gone," Jay said, leaning against the door frame. "I've put some blankets on the couch, what film d'you wanna watch?"

I shrugged, going on my tiptoes into the cupboard, "Jay, where'd you keep your Nutella?"

"Away from you." He sniggered, reaching onto the highest shelf and passing me heaven in a jar.

I grabbed a spoon and went to the living room. I waited for Jay to sit down before I sat between his legs. I pressed the hot water bottle against my abdomen and spoon fed myself Nutella. I felt Jay's strong arms wrap around me as he pulled the blanket around my body. He planted a soft kiss on my temple and turned the TV on.

I felt safe.

🔫 Jayceon 🔫

She felt so small in my arms, so fragile, but she fitted against my body perfectly. It was like she was meant to be there.

"Are you hungry?" I said whilst pressing my lips against her temple.

No reply.

"Nat?"

I shifted slightly to check her face. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing softly. I smiled softly and wrapped the blanket more around her body and caressed her cheek as she slept.

She was perfect in every way.

I felt myself falling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 393 27
This is the sequel to Behind every strong man. Five years have passed. Gianna has made a life for herself after Jamie was convicted. She has a new m...
448K 13.6K 42
**IN MAJOR EDITING PROCESS** (slow) Read at your own time, this story was written in 2013 when I first started writing. The plot is messy but the gra...
4.6K 234 27
My name is Jaycee Carter. And I am a secret agent. I have been a secret agent for years now. It used to be my favorite thing in the world. Now I'm n...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...