Dreams Woven Beautifully ✔️

By Jemialia9

➡Rank : #1 in Bollywood |#1 on SIDLIA| #84 on FanFiction Bollywood Gen-Next stars Sidharth Malhotra and Alia... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1 We Have Evolved
Chapter - 2 Premiere Night
Chapter -3 Feel The Air
Chapter - 4 Ain't We Crazy?
Chapter - 5 Will You?
Chapter - 6 Feelings,Party and More...
Chapter - 7 Whatsapp All the Way
Chapter - 8 We are Ready
Chapter - 9 Diwali At The Kapoor's
Chapter - 10 Life Is Busy
Chapter -11 Dinner Outing
Chapter -12 Irritating na ?
**!!New cover!!**
Chapter -13 Filmfare Awards
Chapter -14 Red Carpet
Chapter -15 There she comes
Chapter -16 Almost revealed ?
Chapter -17 The show must go on
Chapter -18 BEST ACTRESS
Chapter -19 Don't kid
Chapter - 20 Disturbance at it's best
Chapter - 21 Dare the Truth
Chapter - 22 Pranksters
Chapter - 23 Aashiqui friendzoned Varun
Chapter - 24 Something's burning
Chapter - 25 Bechaara Adi !
Grateful for my birthday love !
Chapter - 26 Nostalgia ft. Dharma
Chapter - 27 Malhotra Maze
Chapter - 28 My kind of cliched
Chapter - 29 Malhotra ki nikal padi !
Chapter - 30 Maybe we should DATE
Chapter - 31 Surprise, my Love!
Chapter - 32 Flames of Sparks
Chapter - 33 Mi Amor
Chapter - 34 Family chill'in
Chapter - 35 The Bhatt Tribe
Chapter - 36 Gang and their secret love revealed
Chapter - 38 Naya Saal Pyaar Mubarak !
Chapter - 39 Oh No !
Chapter - 40 Did I smell, burning ?
Chapter - 41 Under the Stars
Chapter - 42 Birthday, the Malhotra Way !
Chapter - 43 Arjun & Tia
Chapter - 44 Drug effects
Chapter - 45 How could you ?
Chapter - 46 A success and a loss
Chapter - 47 A Dream Team
Chapter - 48 I'd still love you
Chapter - 49 Selfless love is a blessing
Chapter - 50 Trouble in paradise
Chapter - 51 Daddy's Approval
Chapter - 52 Delhi Calling ...
Chapter - 53 Stay Away!
Sidlia Breakup + Hate + Should I continue ?
Chapter - 54 Darling Bahu
Chapter - 55 Laal Ishq
Chapter - 56 A night to remember
Chapter - 57 Hamari Adhoori Kahaani
Chapter - 58 Heart in a Storm
Chapter - 59 Time to say Goodbye
Chapter - 60 A phone call
Chapter - 61 HOME Part - I
Chapter - 61 HOME Part - II
Chapter - 62 R E U N I O N
Chapter - 63 The Colour of Love
Chapter - 64 The Night of Celebrations (I)
Celebrating 5 Years ~ Surprise Revealed!
Chapter 64 - Rooh ka raabta (II)
Chapter - 65 (I) Sidharth x Alia
Chapter - 65 (II) DREAMS WOVEN BEAUTIFULLY
E P I L O G U E
Q / A
Final Good bye <3

Chapter - 37 Sneak Peek

519 36 34
By Jemialia9

Letting you know that I haven't watched ADHM so the place mentioned here for shoot maybe wrong. 

Also time zones of the countries mentioned are different from India but since its a fan fiction, its same here ;) 

~Dedication~

 AmOnASabbatical : We love Ayan ;-)

.............................................

[Ayu's POV]

31st Dec eve, 

9:45 in the night

This film is going to be my death. 

I mean c'mon, for a record of 100 times I rewrote the whole script, changed the scenario, did a bonus editing and what not! 

To top the frustration, my lead actors are superb busy and even after announcing the film one year back, there is no little progress.

This year is also going to end and we are yet to finalise a standard location to meet the demand of a Dharma blue blooded cinema, forget about the shooting. Never in my career of so many years (IKR only 2 movies of mine are released but beech ka gap toh dekho!) with blockbuster directed flicks, I had to endure this much. 

Guessed right

My most ambitious project ever, a modern fantasy romantic tale to be made as trilogy series, tentatively titled "DRAGON" starring Bunny and Alia, my best mates!

So as you can assume, I'm on a location hunt for this one and ended up being in Ireland. 

It is worth picturesque. I don't remember films being shot here before. According to my manager's say I decided to give this place a look. Undoubtedly, this one is so serene and magical. I'm loving it here. 

Before I go on a specific location excursion, I decided to listen to my growling stomach and get myself little peace while dining in one of the best restaurants the place has to offer.

"Patrick Guilbaud" a native restaurant at Dublin caught my attention  thanking its contemporary nature friendly look.

I secured myself a spot at the farthest end as I preferred to stay away from hustle and bustle. I ordered for a simple special Hamburger ( I know I'm crazy and all to choose a fast food in an ambience resto) and mulberry juice. 

I decided the order on deliberate reason as my phone was continuously beeping with thousand notifications and numerous calls from my AD ( Assistant Director) and I knew more than better to gulp something quick down my intestine and run for good. 

Halfway through the burger and shake, I was again disturbed by my AD suresh. This time it was a message so with curiosity I checked. It said that one street next to my current spot had a fabulous fenced greenish acred plot, best for some songs and certain scenes of our movie. Without blinking twice and thinking thrice, Grabbing the half eaten ham in one arm and my camera in another I rushed towards the bill counter and hurriedly thrashed the amount on there table and ran like anything.

It may look stupid and rightly so it was an insane move on my part to run from a reputed eatery place like that and have my ham while continuing my road marathon. 

It was  and the usual secluded streets of Dublin were throbbing with half the population out on the street to welcome the new year. So basically I'm moving past a whole janta with additional pace. I had to slow down my movement a little while approaching a narrow lane with bright street lamps adorning on both sides.

I was shivering with the pale winter chill and my boots were too large for my feet to carry and even before I knew, I bumped into something! 

"Ouch!" screamed a girl voice. 

I winced with pain as my head got a massive blow. I looked straight to identify the source to find a woman. 

Shit! I bumped into a girl. 

Her face I couldn't see because unlike me she was busy rubbing her forehead making some really adorable noises and her silky long locks were covering her entire face from view. 

Adorable, seriously ? 

I need a consult for retards!

I hadn't yet apologised, oh damn! 

"Oh shit! I'm..I'm so sorry miss. I was in a hurry and I could.." my tongue got stuck in my mouth.

Did I abandoned my voice too in that restaurant ? 

I was dumbstruck at the beauty in front of me. I forgot what I was supposed to say. I forgot the world, chaos, all worries and time froze for me. Its not that I haven't seen beautiful women before, but there was this can't-be-explained-phenomena about this particular one before me! It was so cliched like they show in movies except the fact that violins and orchestra didn't played. We both stood  firm-rooted to our place and stared deep into each other. She had thick eyebrows, an enthralling pair of orbs, slender nose and kissable soft lips. 

Going by her looks she had an Indian descent. 

"Hey! I'm sorry too. Its not your fault alone." I heard her speak with a gracious smile. It gave an end to the awkward air around. 

Did beauty came with chiming voice ?

"Oh well I'm rushing somewhere. Well you look Indian" I wanted to start a friendly chat totally forgetting my need to start moving. 

"Yeah, from chandigarh, but work here. I'm Riya. Riya Mehra, and you ?" 

"A .. Ayan. Ayan Mukherji from Mumbai" 

God, I've never stuttered in the past 27 years of my life! 

My hands shivered to give a warm handshake but I couldn't decline her extended friendship. 

The moment our hands came in contact, a spark of fire rushed through my veins. I wonder if she felt it too. We exchanged no's and wished a prosperous new year arriving.

She left with a huge smile while I stood with a love sick teen look. My control system of brain advised me to have a look at the place before the officials go home. I face palmed myself and reached the location before they were out of sight. After taking few snaps of the beauty abode, I finalised it by calling Bunny. 

He instead surprised me by ordering to call him by 11 for new year countdown, YJHD style. I couldn't agree more.

But hey! Did my heart actually skipped a beat?

[Fubu's POV]

Thankfully this year I got to spend my new year eve with my lil sister. So yeah, its family time for me. I haven't heard from the others for a while but Pari just now called in to share the countdown phone conference we'll soon have. 

I loved the idea. 

Last year I celebrated with Pari. She has been a huge part of my life since our first innings in movie. Her antics, bubbly nature, all made me feel good around her. 

She simply brightens up my day

The only one who can understand me without an initiation from my side.

How I wish me and Alia shared that same vibe. I just don't know how and when, but I fell for her deep! So deep that now she is all I see. For her we are plain good friends but my poor heart has fell for her charm and wit. She is one of those rare breed of women in my life I look upto the most. 

I just hope that maybe someday there might be a chance of us being just more than friends!

[Bunny's POV]

"Jaldi kar Anu!" 

This girl and her stupid buddhi! 

She is a total gone case but a huge sweetheart

Currently on Mission Prank to be carried out on our director Kjo. We are in London for the shooting of our film "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil" 

Every moment with Anushka is worth spending. She isn't concerned or conscious about her looks and doesn't brats all day about the type of shoe she wore! Its a happy change from the time spend with skin conscious others , you know whom I mean!

I broke up with Katrina as I saw no future of our so called relationship. 

She made my life look so complicated and stupid. I no longer felt that spark, that attraction towards her. 

"Bunny yaar yeh pakad!" Anu broke me from my trance. We sneaked into Kjo's vanity van and are now in the process of stealing his most precious possession - his phone! It means so much to him and all typical homo sapiens on this universe. We thought to play with him while he slept soundly.

One look at this girl beside me, brings a light to sparkle in the darkest corner of my heart! If only we were more than friends.

I realised that for the clock to struck 11, there was still 5 minutes left. It was my crackhead genius idea to do the new year countdown, connecting the 10 of us through cell phone. I excused myself after giving the necessary prank related instructions to Anu.

I mind checked the gang's name to see if someone was left. 

Oh fuck! 

Sid - Alia !

How could I forget them out of everyone ? 

My watch said it was 11 in the night. 

Ok! So first I will call Sid and then put the others on conference , yeah !

.................................................

NOTE : This was so huge and deserves some reactions ; ) 

12th final day extra classes and continuous tests are taking a toll over me and I can't fathom the fact that this year is over and my finals are dreadfully nearing. Unlike before, I'm not able to sit and jot 2-3 chappies in one go. Its so hard and my mind has so much to offer but writing them down have never felt so difficult! Happy that you guys waited patiently. One more chap and we'll be over with this scenario and virtually enter a new year in my book!

Remember that this book started with the plot line of 2015 so they'll enter 2016! Hope ur there with me until the book ends on a sweet and wonderful note! 

PS : There's no harm in checking out my other book 'In this lifetime.." Its even crazier! 

Love and luck to all,

Jemi :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
9K 118 26
Even though Yashiro Nene is still in school she is now married ( spiritually since she can't be legally) to none other than the leader of the now 8 w...
24.5K 1.2K 43
Destiny lead us where we belong. Those who are meant to be will always meet. There will be various trails and tribulations but those...
144K 5.4K 31
❝He is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life❞ ~ Meera Veer Dhawan and Meera Arora get married to each other under some circumstances...