Be My Reason (A Keaton Stromb...

By you_are_loved71

When Rachel accidentally meets the famous Keaton Stromberg they are immediately infatuated with each other, b... More

Be My Reason (A Keaton Stromberg Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 26

471 10 1
By you_are_loved71

hey guys! I will be mostly writing in Keaton's P.O.V for this chapter, give me some feed back on whether or not you like his or Rachel's P.O.V better! If you all don't mind I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my other fan fictions, I have a Luke Hemmings one and a Harry Styles one (: Thank you all for reading xx

Chapter 26

My eyes squint open as the sunlight pours into them. I rub the sleep out of my eyes before I turn over on my side. Another miserable day.

Usually, my days are filled practicing and writing music with the boys'. Then, at night I go do whatever stupid shit Ken wants me to do. Basically I'm his bitch.

Ever since the boys' have found out Ken and I's agreement I haven't been doing shit. Wake up. Force food down my throat. Try to ignore the pain. Then go do Ken's dirty work. Wes and Drew kicked me out of our house and now I have to stay back at my Mom's.

Of course she was a wreck when she found out what I've been up to

"But you were doing so well. Rachel was helping you. y-you were getting better."

I push back the memory of my mom's face with tears streaming down and my father's disapproving scowl.

This is something I have to do.

I have to get us a spot in the music business. I'm doing this for the good of all of us. I just wish everyone could realize that, especially Rachel.

God I miss her.

I get my pathetic ass out of bed and go down stairs, the house is empty. My mom and dad have been having to work over time to pay for the house, which is part of the reason I made the agreement with Ken.

Once we're rich and famous my parents won't have to ever worry about money.

I make myself an egg burrito and sit on the table alone to eat it. The tension in this house is thick even when I'm here alone. Which boggles my fucking mind.

I clean up after myself before sitting down on the couch, scrolling through my phone. Silent tears roll down my cheeks as I go through the pictures I have saved in my phone. Pictures of her.

I have one I snapped as she was laughing once, she looks so beautiful. Her smile wide and her cheeks a light pink, her brown eyes shining. Her whole aura is relaxed and innocent. I have a few others of her and I.

Some where we're being silly with our tongues out and making dumb faces, and some where we're smiling next to each other.

It's crazy that it's only been a month since she broke up with me.

It seems like 100 years. Everyday is harder, longer, more awful then the last.

I decide to close the pictures, it only hurts more to see how we were. How we could be right now if I wasn't such a dumb shit. So I decide to switch on the tv and stare at the screen for awhile. Hours maybe.. I'm not even really sure.

My phone vibrates and I reluctantly answer, knowing exactly who it is.

"What?"

"You ready?" Ken's voice sounds through the speaker

"Give me 5 minutes."

"Alright I'm out front." Ken says what I already know, he only calls me to bitch or when he's outside the house.

So I run upstairs and throw on a white v neck with black jeans, we're going to some party tonight from what I know. I'm guessing we'll be supplying the pot.

When I climb into the passenger seat of Ken's car I find my assumption is right, Ken's car smells strongly of marijuana.

"These kids are older than 18 right?" I ask Ken, referring to the kids at the party we're about to sell to

"Yeah most of them." He responds without looking at me, he drives out of my driveway and on the road.

I can tell by his actions he's already smoked some. I sit silently in the car until he pulls into a rich ass neighborhood. We're selling to some rich ass kids tonight. Not 18 year olds.

"These kids aren't 18 are they?"

"Hell no. But who cares, 16, 18, same thing." Ken dismisses me and pulls into a packed drive way, cars are parked all along the street.

"I'm not selling to 16 year olds." I say sternly, Ken turns his head to me

"Then forget about any gigs." His mouth forms a mischievous smile

I've already lost everything else, I can't afford to lose any possible gigs.

"Fuck. Fine Ken." I spit out and he smiles

"That's my boy." His icy voice slurs

I grab a box from the back of the car, I already know what the contents are. We walk up to the extravagant house in silence. Ken knocks on the door.

Loud music blares through the house and suddenly the door opens. I blond guy about my age answers the door. His hair is pushed back and he's wearing a black v neck with tan pants, a smile grows on his face when he sees us.

"You're Ken?" His smooth voice almost purrs

"Yep." Ken simply responds shoving past him into the house.

I follow behind and the guy turns to catch up with us, his house is a fucking castle. Way too extravagant for my taste. The place is packed with people, most obviously intoxicated.

"Go into the room down the hall." He calls to Ken

Ken walks down the hall and I follow with the box, once the last door in the hall is opened I realize what we're doing. There is a pool table with a few dart boards in this room, one whole side of the wall is a mirror and the place smells like sex.

But what draws my attention are the pills strewn across the pool table.

colorful pills scatter the pool table.

We're doing a trade off. Weed for ecstasy.

"This is the good shit right?" Ken asks, walking over to the table rubbing a few of the pills between his fingers, analyzing them.

"Uh yeah, what you asked for." The kid says rubbing the back of his head nervously.

I set the box down and look at all the pills in awe.

"How did you get this shit?" I ask, no way ecstasy is common in places like this

"Stole it from some shit head's party last week. Weed's harder to find around here." He says and I nod my head

I pick up a little pill and examine it.

"Fair trade then." Ken says, reaching his hand out for the guy to shake.

"Alright." He says shaking Ken's hand.

I can see the disgust in his tan face. Ken doesn't notice.

"You guys can stick around for the party if you want." The guy surprises me by saying.

Ken's mouth forms a wide grin

"We'd love to." He says before pulling a small bag out of his pocket and dumping the pills into it. He picks up one of the pills and pops it in his mouth before handing the bag to me.

"Take one." He demands.

I raise my eye brow slightly, pondering whether or not I should.

What the hell?

What have I got to lose?

I take out one of the pills and pop it in my mouth, swallowing it back.

"This shit make you feel so weird man." Ken informs me

I realize our new little friend has gone off already with the box, probably distributing it through the party.

"Lets go see what these rich kids have to drink." He says and I nod and follow him into the party, people are now gathering into a small clump in what looks to be the living room. Probably getting in on some of the weed.

Ken and I find our way to the kitchen where a cheap bottle of vodka lay un opened.

"Hell yeah!" Ken exclaims and grabs the bottle.

He sits himself at what looks to be a very expensive dining room table and expertly pops open the bottle before taking a swig. I watch as his face twists with the burn of the alcohol. I take a seat at the table as he hands me the bottle.

A few passes later I feel the buzz and we've cleaned the bottle.

"I'll see if he has another one." Ken announces before he stumbles out of the chair, clearly drunk and goes into the kitchen.

I sit in the dining room alone and take in the room. The tan walls seem to be vibrating. Suddenly the glass table under my hands seems more clear. The table feels amazing. the glass is so smooth. The music seems louder, more like it flows through my brain. Like the loud music is my friend

"I got one." Ken's voice fills the room again as he sits in his seat. I search his face, it's so much clearer.

His eyes shine and dull all at once.

"You're tripping shit aren't you?" Ken asks and I laugh my ass off

"Here." He hands me the bottle and I eagerly accept it, taking a drink.

Ken pulls out more pills and I watch as the colors mix together, I take 3 in my hand and the colors swirl and it's so beautiful. Like I'm holding a painting. In swear it looks like a cupcake. I toss them in my mouth and swallow them back.

I pass the bottle with Ken until I get way too fucking hot. I have to move around, so I stand up and walk around the house. Everything is foggy and blurry, the colors blurring into a beautiful pattern across my eyes. The music blasts and I sway my body to the beat.

My back aches and I don't really know why but I ignore it. I keep swaying and walking until I'm practically panting. There's a crowd of people in the room and it's even hotter in here.

My legs hurt.

it takes me forever to take one breath, like I have to catch up to it. Suddenly my legs stop working and my eyes black out.

Somebody screams.

~~~~~~

I know I'm an awful person for leaving off at this cliff hanger but I'll try to update tomorrow! Thank you guys for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 131 52
Michele Logan, Lily-Ann Collins, Wesley Stromberg, Keaton Stromberg and Drew Chadwick, have been best friends since the diaper days. They are just li...
79.2K 1.4K 35
After going to one of their concerts, Madison, a regular 17 year-old girl, meets Emblem3 in person. She has the opportunity to spend time with them a...
39.1K 1K 40
Kat is just a normal 15 year old girl with a 'normal' life. Her best friends are Keaton Stromberg, Lexie, Jacob, Nick, and Jason. She has an older br...
9.6K 418 30
Wesley Stromberg falls for a girl almost at first sight while he's stuck in traffic on the 101 but is there more than meets the eye with this girl? B...