Today Was A Fairytale...Or Wa...

By RawRawwx

Just when Aria Sparks thought her life couldn't get any weirder, a tall, dark and handsome mystery guy comes... More

Halloween.
Even Angels Will Fall.
There's No Explanation For Any Of This.
Come Fly With Me, Princess.
Your World.
I Wish You Were Here.
Telling Emilia Everything.
Meeting My Best Friend's Mate.
Me, My Little Sister, And A Whole Load To Do.
Decisions Just Don't Get Harder Than This.
When My Next Door Neighbour Comes By And Ruins My Night.
Whatever Happened To Family Coming First?
Seven Going On Seventeen.
Natalie's Time To Shine.
Saving My Sister.
Fighting For Our Lives.
What Happens Now?
Happy Birthday To Natalie!
Meeting One Direction.
My Little Sister, And Her New-Found Mate.
Getting To Know Niall.
The Truth Behind Niall Horan.
My Mate Is A Vampire, What Now?
Picking Up The Pieces.
I Don't Know What To Believe.
Just Picking Up Where We Left Off.
Getting My Happily Ever After.
What Is This Place?
Learning To Be A Princess.
Here Comes The Bride.
And Then There Was Me.
Heading In One Direction.
The Return Of Mr And Mrs Moon.
And The Baby Is...
Baby Shopping For Baby Corey.
Moon In The Body.
Welcome To Our Weird And Wonderful World!
The Last One.
Author's Note.
Flying Without Wings.
One Step, Two Step, Three Step, Four!
Authors Note
Authors Note!
Another Author's Note!

Just Leave Me Alone Niall.

1K 6 3
By RawRawwx

Latest chapter for you!

I'm trying to extend this story a little more cus I already have the sequel sorta planned in my head, so yeah, but I don't want to finish writing this one yet, I really enjoy writing this one still :)

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

I tapped my finger on the top of the lid on my take-away cup of coffee, looking anxiously out of the window, waiting for Niall. I was starting to get weird looks from people as I constantly checked my iPhone, counting every minute he was late.

I finally saw the top of his blonde head walking towards the cafe door, the bell ringing as he carefully pushed the door open and headed towards me. I swear I heard every female in the small cafe swoon as Niall swerved through the tables and chairs, eyes locked on mine the whole time.

"Hey." He sat down opposite me, reaching out to stop me from my continuous tapping.

"Hey," I breathed, removing my hand from his grasp and looking down. "We need to talk."

"What's going on?" He raised an eyebrow at me, eyes narrowing slightly.

"Not here." I gestured for the waitress to come over, ordering Niall a take-away coffee, before leaving the comfort of the small family cafe.

Getting into Aria's car, I waited until Niall was buckled in before starting the car and driving off towards my house. The ride was relatively quiet, only the radio and small-talk filling the small area we were currently confined in.

Once we arrived at my house, we got out of the car and walked up the driveway in silence. I unlocked the door, walking in before Niall did, checking in the living room to find no one there.

"Hello?!" I bellowed from the bottom of the stairs. "Anyone home?"

"Hey, Nat!" I looked up the stairs to see Emilia, green face mask slapped carelessly on her face, hair pulled into a messy bun on the top of her head. She waddled carefully down the stairs, trying to walk in the toe seperaters on her feet. "What you doing home so soon?" She wrapped her pyjama clad arms around my neck, hugging me briefly.

"Erm, me and Niall need to talk." I stepped back from my sister's best friend, a small smile on my face. I glanced quickly at Niall, who looked incredibly uncomfortable.

"Oh! Want me to leave you to it?" She asked, pointing over her right shoulder with her left hand up the stairs, probably meaning going back to Aria's room.

"Thanks Em." I smiled a little more, patting her arm lightly as she waved bye to us before heading carefully back up the stairs. I watched her go, making sure she was safely in Aria's room before turning round to face Niall once more, confused looks on both of our faces.

- Emilia's POV -

I closed Aria's door loudly, making sure Natalie knew I wasn't eavesdropping on her conversation. Aria looked at me confused, nail brush halfway to her hand as she painted her long nails a bright, vibrant red.

"Natalie's home." I whispered, tip-toeing over to the bed, sticking my feet out in front of me as I sat down, admiring my toes. The tiny silver butterflies sparkled on each toe as I moved them in the light.

"She speaking to Niall?" Her gaze returned back to her nails, swiping the brush over her middle fingernail, dipping the brush back in the pot before painting the next nail.

"That's what she said she was gonna do." I reached over to the box of chocolates on the floor, taking my time selecting one before popping it into my mouth.

"Good, its about time she spoke to him," she looked up, eyes locking with mine. "She needs to know what's going on."

"What is going on?" I questioned, shifting so I was sat on the floor, just in front of the giant fluffy beanbag my pregnant best friend was currently occupying.

"Remember when I was kidnapped?" She started, waiting for me to nod before continuing, "Well, Niall was the vampire assigned to kill me." She finished, dropping the nail brush back into the pot as she finished painting her nails.

"What do you mean, assigned?" I raised an eyebrow, dabbing my nails with my fingertip to see if the nails had dried yet.

"Drake's father called him in specifically to come and kill me, so he wouldn't have his sons mate's blood on his hands I guess." She shrugged, dabbing her nails too.

"Aria, what the hell?!" I gasped, eyes widening as I took this new information in.

"Its not a big deal, Em." She looked at me, shrugging again and shaking her head slightly. "Once he found out that his mate was my sister, he sorta decided not to kill me. He also found out I was pregnant."

"How on earth did he do that?"

"He's a vampire, Em, he can read minds. Its really creepy." She shuddered a little at this thought.

"Oh, okay." I mumbled, looking back down at my pale blue nails, already feeling the urge to start peeling at the fresh polish.

"Its gonna be okay with them two, isn't it?" She suddenly leaned forward, elbows resting on her knees and her head flopped into her cupped hands.

"Everything is gonna be fine, its not like she's going to give up on him over something stupid like this is it? He's her mate, Aria." I placed my hand on her knee, comforting her.

A loud bang sounded from downstairs, making Aria's back straighten suddenly. Both of our heads snapped towards the door as a crash sounded shortly after the bang.

Aria jumped to her feet and ran down the stairs, I followed closely behind, worried for my pregnant friends safety with all the crashing.

"What the hell is going on here?!" She shouted, storming into the kitchen. Natalie stood on the opposite side of the kitchen, her back to us as her shoulders shook with silent sobs. Niall stood by the back door, blue eyes suddenly red as he refused to meet anyone's gaze. A few plates lay smashed on the floor by the wall closest to Niall and a large hole covered the same wall.

Aria rushed over to her sobbing sister, wrapping her arms around her shoulders and whispering comforting words to her.

"You need to leave." I turned slowly and calmly to face Niall, trying not to let the anger I was feeling seep through.

"Not until I've finished speaking to my mate." He stated confidently, edging towards Natalie.

"Stay the hell away from me." Natalie turned to glare at Niall, the building anger clear in the low dangerous tone of her voice. I gulped, getting slightly scared by the look in her eyes and her tone.

"Just go, Niall." Aria whispered, pulling her sister towards the lounge room.

I caught the dejected look pass over Niall's features before he disappeared in a quick gust of wind. I blinked at the now open door a few times before heading after my best friend and her sister.

When I entered the room, Natalie was lying on the couch sobbing as Aria sat on the floor in front of her, stroking her face.

Aria sighed, standing up and walking over to me. I turned round so I was leaning my back against the door frame instead of my shoulder.

"She's so heartbroken." She whispered, tears forming in her eyes as she placed her hand on her stomach, something she's been doing a lot since she told everyone about the pregnancy.

"She will be, sweetie." I mumbled, lifting hand to rest on the top of her arm.

"I don't know what to do." She leaned her head on my shoulder, hugging me in our own special way.

"There's not a lot you can do, just be there for her." I looked over at Natalie's still sobbing form, curled up on the white leather couch. "Want me to give you some space?"

"That would be great, I won't be long, thanks Em." She looked up at me, a single tear mark down her face, a soft smile on her face as her eyes filled with sorrow.

"Its okay." I mumbled, patting her shoulder and heading upstairs, hearing Aria sigh and head back towards Natalie as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

- Natalie's POV -

I heard Emilia walk up the stairs, heading back towards Aria's room, hopefully washing off that God awful face mask.

I felt the couch dip by my feet, letting me know that Aria had taken her place. A lot of shuffling followed.

"Please, make yourself comfortable." I muttered, rolling my eyes when she lifted my feet up to place on her lap.

"I will, this is my house too you know." She scowled at me, flicking the bottom of my foot before turning her head round to face the wall.

"Yeah, whatever." I closed my eyes, not in the mood to listen to Aria's nagging.

"What happened?" She whispered in a soft voice, stroking my leg in comforting motions.

"What you said was true," I opened my eyes as tears began to fall sideways out of my eyes. "He was going to kill you. He was gonna do it, A. I can't believe he wants me to be okay with this!" I threw my arms up above my head, letting them drop down at my sides.

"You are going to be okay with it eventually Nat." She looked at me then, her eyes full of sympathy. "You will forgive him, no matter what. He's the other half of you, you can't live without him. The sooner you realise that, the better." She twirled her engagement ring around her finger unconsciously.

"I don't know how to be okay with it!" I covered my eyes with my hand, grunting in frustration.

"You don't need to know how, you just need to know that it will happen." She stated, removing my hand from my eyes, placing it on my hip loosely.

I sighed as she stood up, heading towards the stairs. I gripped her hand as she walked past my head. Giving her hand a soft squeeze I smiled my thank you to her, hoping she got the message. The nod she sent me let me know she received it loud and clear.

I heard her chuckle as she reached the stairs, obviously noticing the foot I swung over the bag of the couch. A small laugh escaped my lips as I thought about how stupid I probably looked right now.

- Aria's POV -

Once I was back in the safety of my bedroom, I let out the laugh that had been threatening to escape since Natalie made herself completely comfortable on the couch.

Emilia looked at me like I'd grown a second head for a moment, a smile popping onto her face eventually.

"What's up with you?" She chuckled, turning around the face the mirror again, peeling off the green face mask that had been on her face a lot longer than it should have been.

"She's gonna be fine." I giggled, lying on my back on my bed, hanging my head off the edge so I was facing Emilia, a stupid smile plastered on my face.

"What did I tell you?!" She screeched, jumping up and down excitedly.

I giggle at her stupid reaction, rolling over so I was lying on my stomach, making it easier to stand up. I walked around my bed and plopped on one of the four beanbags scattered around my room.

I rested both hands on my not-so-swollen stomach, wishing Drake was here beside me. I sighed, the longing I'd been doing well to ignore resurfacing.

I sighed as I watched my best friend take her hair down, mask discarded in the bin in the en-suite bathroom already.

She caught my eye in the mirror, sending me a reassuring smile. I returned the smile, reaching towards my bedside table to retrieve my phone.

A picture of me and Drake flashed onto my screen as I unlocked my phone, slowly changing to a picture of the 12-week baby scan. A goofy grin spread across my face, making me realise just how lucky I was.

I scrolled through my contacts, looking for Drake's name. Once I had located his number, I pressed the dial button, bringing my iPhone up to my ear, the ringing tone filling my head.

"Hello?" Drake's velvety smooth voice echoed through my mind when he answered the phone on the fourth ring.

"Its so good to hear your voice." I whispered, closing my eyes and gripping my phone a little tighter in my hand.

"Hey baby." I could almost hear the smile in his voice.

"I've missed you today." I mumbled, rubbing my hand up and down on my stomach.

"I've missed you too, you and the baby." He sighed, I could almost imagine him running a hard through his dark locks as he said this.

"Good, I think the baby is happier after hearing your voice too." I smiled down at my stomach, catching Emilia watching me as I did so, a happy smile on her beautiful face.

"How you been?" He asked, a little laughter creeping into his voice.

"Meh, I've missed you. But I did have fun with my amazing best friend." I laughed when Em smiled smugly at her reflection. "Had a little situation with Natalie, Niall and a few smashed plates but that's sorted now."

"You didn't get in the middle did you? You know you shouldn't be getting stressed out, its not good for the baby." He rushed, panicking at the thought of me loosing this baby. My heart clenched at the possibility.

"I didn't get stressed, don't worry, the baby is fine." I mumbled, rolling my eyes at his protectiveness.

"Good." He sighed, relief rushing into his voice.

"Listen, I'll talk to you later, okay? I've gotta check on Natalie and tonight is girls night." I gave a pointed look in Emilia's direction.

"Okay baby, I'll come home tomorrow okay? I'm just packing up all the stuff I need."

"Okay, that's fine. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I love you."

"I love you too." A soft humming told me the call had ended, I removed the phone from my ear, pressing end call and chucking the phone carefully on the bed.

"Wanna go check on the munchkin?" Emilia locked eyes with me through the mirror, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Sure." I mumbled, standing up. We didn't even need to get all the way down the stairs to know that Natalie was asleep, her incoherent mumbles filling the lower level of the house.

"She's asleep." I whispered to Emilia, heading back up the stairs.

"Okay." Emilia mumbled, walking after me.

Once we were back in my room, I flopped on my bed, laying directly in the middle of the Queen sized bed so Emilia couldn't lay down. Just as I thought she was going to leave me be, I felt my best friend move me over, rolling me onto my side so she had some room. I sighed and moved over to the left side of the bed. - looked over to see Emilia stretching out on her side of the bed, making herself comfortable.

"Night A." Emilia mumbled sleepily, rolling over to face the opposite way.

"Night Em." I mumbled back, placing my hand on my stomach and laying on my side.

I really hoped that Natalie would be okay tomorrow.

Fingers crossed Niall wouldn't come by and ruin it all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOD! This one seems so much longer than the other chapters :')

Vote/Comment/Fan?

I need more fans so if you guys like this story, then get fanning me! I usually fan back so yeah :')

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 518 33
Aria is the badass of the school, but is that just a cover up to hide who she really is. She is in an abusive relationship with Noel who forces her t...
15.4K 171 36
19-year-old Aria is having issues with her kinda crazy ex-boyfriend and after a horrific event she is forced to go far enough away to keep safe. She...
233 60 37
I wasn't prepared for this. I wasn't supposed to find out. I'm not supposed to be here with them. Yet, here I am... Arianna Gallardo is changing. Cha...
71.2K 2.1K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...