Fairy Tail: The Light Found I...

De AquaStar2013

When Lisanna comes back from the "dead," Lucy is neglected by her friends and family, the people who she trus... Mai multe

Fairy Tail: The Light Found In The Dark(Lucy X Random)
Chapter 1:The Important Message?
Chapter 2:Why Does It Have To Be Me?
Chapter 3:Leaving Team Natsu
Chapter 5:The Sacred Town Of Dragons
Chapter 6:Ambushed And Saved
Chapter 7:Training With The Dragons!?!
Chapter 8:I'm The Dragon Queen!?
Chapter 9: Her Past
Chapter 10:Training
Chapter 11:Battles
Chapter 12: Defloria
Chapter 13: Demons And Trainers
Chapter 14:Azazel, The Demon King
Chapter 15:Would You Like A Battle?
Chapter 16:Will You Train Me?
Chapter 17: This Is Your Home!
Chapter 18: Mothers And Leaders
Chapter 19: The Devil's Training
Chapter 20:Will You Go Out With Me?
Chapter 21:N-Natsu!?
Chapter 22:Misunderstanding
Chapter 23: Monochrome Heart
Chapter 24:The Other Side Of The Coin
Chapter 25: Like Déja Vu
Chapter 26: Testing!
Chapter 27: Gray!?
Chapter 28: And Now Erza Too?!?
Chapter 29:Youkai Summoners!
Chapter 30:Miyuki-Chan: The Ice Mage!
Chapter 31:Let's Join Fairy Tail!
Chapter 32: Surprise, Surprise!
Chapter 33: Yuki-Chan And Haru-Kun
Chapter 34:Welcoming Party
Chapter 35:Memories Before Somebody Arrives
Chapter 36: Zeref's Serpent
Chapter 37: A Cure For Miyuki-Chan!
Chapter 38: The Oracle's Temple
Chapter 39: The Three Challenges
Chapter 40: Miyuki-Chan is...!
Chapter 41: Sabertooth?
Chapter 42:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 43: Sting And Rogue!
Chapter 44: Triple Battle!
Chapter 45: Dinner Date With Three?
Chapter 46: Nightmare Unity
Chapter 47:Meeting Of The Guilds
Chapter 48: Lilith The Succubus
Chapter 49: Levi The Incubus
Chapter 50: Azazel Versus Zeref!
Chapter 51: The Magnolia Bash!
Chapter 52: Keeper Of The Heavens
Chapter 53: Azazel's Kidnapping

Chapter 4:I Can't Take It Anymore!

13.9K 449 66
De AquaStar2013

Master was shocked, of course, after all, Natsu was the one who brought her to the guild in the first place and invited her into Team Natsu.Now he was kicking her out?Unbelievable. But Lucy told him the whole story of what happened, Master understood and let her leave Team Natsu. And ever since that day, things haven't been the same between Natsu and Lucy. 

After Lucy left Team Natsu, the team stopped talking to her, except Wendy and Lisanna.Only a few people stayed by her side,like, Mira, Gray, Levy, and even Gajeel.Out of the whole guild, only seven stayed by her, even though a lot abandoned her.Gildarts came once and saw the guild was attacking her so, he stepped inbetween it.The guild had to stop until he left. And once he left once again, the guild attacked her with every single thing, as if to replenish their happiness in attacking Lucy.  

Over the past few weeks, after Lucy left Team Natsu, the whole guild seemed to turn on her, treating her like she was an enemy, a traitor. Everytime she entered the guild, a bucket of water or goo spilled on her. When she walked across the guild, they threw beer bottles at her, leaving bruises and small cuts.When she picked a job and went to Mira to tell her that she was going on the job, somebody either hit her with a magic or shredded the fliers to ashes. To Lucy, this was like when she was back at the Heartfillia Konzern, before she came to Fairytail.Little by little, her magic energy started to drain. And soon, she only had enough energy to summon one spirit. 

Also like her magic, little by little, she became filled with anger and sadness.Until one day, the guild was attacking her more than usual as she was looking at the job board.She found a flier that requested her.The guild saw that she had a fliers in her hand and started to attack her with everything they had.Lucy tried to stand it but the attacks wouldn't stop.Little by little, her anger rose until she had it."I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!"Lucy yelled, much to the guild member's delight.Lucy stormed up to Master's office and barged in. 

"Master, I would like to leave Fairytail."Lucy stated, unfazed by the lack of an answer from Master.'Master has to know what's been happening to me.' Lucy thought.After a few moments,Master asked,"When will you return?" Lucy thought about this for a while before answering."I'll be back in five years.If I'll stay out longer, I'll tell you in a letter.If they ask what's on the letter,just tell them it's from the Magic Council.Decode the letter and read what's on it.You can tell them I left after a few days, but I want them to notice themselves."Master nodded and Lucy left the office, walking out of the guild for the last time for five years.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

212K 7.1K 21
Book #3 Lucy sacrificed herself to save Fiore; to stop the machine Loren and Lores constructed to destroy everything. But in order for it to have be...
52.5K 1.9K 24
Lucy held the picture in her hands, listening to the deafening roar of her opponent. Juvia and Gray lay on the ground behind her, Gray's body thrown...
40.3K 1.5K 43
Fairy Tail has been hitting a lot of bumps in the road through out the year, and things seem to be finally calming down. Until Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juv...
1.3K 69 32
Warning: Self harm & violence Ikari Damashi , daughter of Aki, a non-mage and Yoru, a Heavenly Body Magic user. When her village is attacked by a dem...