Nerds

By kxkx0504

Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten are the popular girls. They have everything: smarts, looks, and personality.T... More

Popular girls
The nerds
Nice to meet you
Partners
Why him?
Sparring
The real you
Hurt
Cherry blossom
Project
Aren't you.....?
Wait...what?
Texting
Sleepover?
Scary movies, screaming, and....hugging?
Gaming!
Truth or dare part 1
Truth or dare part 2
Christmas special
Star gazzing
The Uchihas
Kidnnaped!
Party time!
Worried (Part 1)
Worried (part 2)
Worried (part 3)
The plan
Getting ready
The big day
Darkness
Power
Nasuro
Sasori
The last
Dinner
Problems occour again
Strategy
Authour's note (Please do not skip)
Dinner #2
Problem solved
Future time!

Troublesome...

7.2K 237 213
By kxkx0504

-Shikamaru's POV-
     After we met the girls I found myself getting kind of attached to Ino. Yes, she's bossy sometimes, troublesome even, but she just has this thing that's making me attached. It's like she poured a magic potion on me.

   Then Kakashi-sensei announced the partners. Of all the people in the world I had to be partnered up with Ino. It's not that I don't mind it's just... She gets too troublesome sometimes.

And what's more is that Ino's popular. More specifically, popular with the boys. Has about...100 fans or so...and most are boys. Man, I can already feel their eyes glaring at me.

Troublesome...I really hope I'll survive this year...

   I went to my first class, biology with Orochimaru-sensei. To be honest, I find him to be a little...weird. I have biology with Sasuke. And since we are nerds we were to sit in the same table.

   Anyway, I find Orochimaru-sensei weird because he looks at Sasuke weirdly. It's like he wants him. And I'm pretty sure Sasuke noticed it too.

Anyway, after biology I went to math class with Asuma-sensei. As always I was the first to arrive. A couple of minutes later, the other students came in. Then Asuma-sensei came. Then I noticed that someone wasn't here.

Where's Ino?

Then the door opened. And in came Ino. Her face was pink and she looked distracted. "Sorry I'm late Asuma-sensei" Ino said. "It's fine. Now go take a seat." Asuma-sensei said. I kept on looking at Ino. The way she moved was so...so graceful. But I would never admit that to her.

  I wasn't aware that class had started when I got called on. "Shikamaru!" Asuma-sense I yelled. My head turned and I looked at Asuma-sensei. "What is the answer to this question?" He asked. Fortunately, I had an IQ over 200 so i quickly found the answer. "The answer is 748" I answered. "Good" Asuma-sensei said. With that, he continued with the lesson again.

  I sighed with relief.

That was close...way too close...

Then the bell rang. I was just about to leave when Asuma-sensei told me to stay for a couple seconds.

"So what was that?" He asked. "What was what?" I said. " You weren't paying attention in class" he said.

Troublesome...

" Don't I always?" I said. Asuma-senses smiled, "You were looking at Ino".

No use in lying to him..

"So?" I asked. Asuma-sensei smiled again. "Go for it Shikamaru" he said. I felt my face getting hot. I sighed and turned my head,"Troublesome..." Then I walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4.1K 54
After his fight with Sasuke the Kyuubi makes an offer to him that he could not pass up. Konoha wont know what hit them in the upcoming events. Sakur...
2.1K 47 14
Neji and Tenten is in their early twenties, they have a team they called Team guy it's a team they had since Highschool and Lee didn't want to see hi...
17.2K 674 14
Hello, Sakura Haruno here! Let's see....Im almost 17, I know right crazy! It's my last year at Konoha High and I've been in this fangirl club....wher...
28.9K 457 8
HighSchool Love Naruto is just a normal student who just goes to school. he even got raped by a lot of guys who likes him. Just then there was a new...