Time | PJM

By Taemeaway

Once the minute hand moves , you'd miss everything . Including the girl you once had . More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20

16

4.1K 273 42
By Taemeaway

Been neglecting this ff for 2 days okay im so bad .

Time for an update weee !!!

-
Freya's POV

I saw Jimin leave the room and the guard went up to the gate to ensure that it was close . Taking this time , i quickly slipped the note that he had for me underneath my pillow that ive been sitting on .

"Miss would you like me to set the food on the table for you ? You are still on the floor ." The guard offered once he came back but i quickly shook my head .

"If you take a step infront, i will scream and say that you molested me . If you want that you can try ." I threatened and frowned .

The guard then moved back and didnt reply , knowing his place .

As i ate up the food , i felt better , knowing that Jimin had a plan to rescue me out . However , I needed to read the note as soon as possible , but the guard was still staring at me , watching my every move .

I coughed , " can i have some privacy ? Im just eating , do you really have to look ?"

"Its an order from your parents , they said that i need to watch you and make sure you dont run ."

"Then how about you , just stare at the door , so that you know i wouldnt open it and run ?"

"The door is boring, miss ."

"How dare you speak back to me , look at the door if you dont want to get fired !" I shouted for once and he got shocked , turning around immediately .

After realising that he wouldnt turn around anymore , i opened up the note and started reading .

I borrowed the work uniform from Taehyung's friend (oh Taehyung is one of my dongsaeng ) . Ill be standing by the lift and my hyungs are ready at the carpark once you run out . Oh right , you havent met them before . They have really nice haircolours so if you spot 6 boys with colourful hair colours , go to them and they will escort you . Im assuming you still have your phone with you , so long you have a chance to slip out , send me a text and ill get everyone ready . Cant wait to see you :))

I quickly tore the paper into shreds before throwing it into the bin that was stationed not very far away from me to prevent anyone from reading it .

"Miss are you tearing something ?" The guard asked but still had not turned around .

"Dont you dare disturb me when im eating !" I screamed at him , making him shudder .

Finishing my food , i placed the plates on the tables and went to wash my hands .

"I'll head out to hand back the plates to the chef here ." I said but the guard took ahold of the plates , " i'll do it . You can just stay here . "

"No . I want to go out for some fresh air as well . Im just going to return these back into the kitchen and come back . I promise ."

Surprisingly, the guard let me out , but he stood outside of the door , watching me leave the room , heading towards the lift .

I saw Jimin .

And he saw me .

I scrunched up my face , trying to tell him that he shouldnt approach me but i guessed that he didnt get it as he went ahead and waved at me .

I quickly ran and pushed him into the lift , panting .

"My guard was watching us . He probably realised that something went wrong and is already calling for assistance .

I placed the plates on the floor of the lift as i began to press onto every level available .

"This way they wont know which level we ran out from ." I winked and Jimin 's lips found its way to mine .

We had a brief make out session before pulling away from each other .

"Lets get out at this floor and hide at the stairs for awhile first ." Jimin suggested and we both got out on the 10th floor , sitting down on the steps of the flight of stairs .

"Ive notified my hyungs and dongsaengs already . They will tell us when to go down ."

I nodded and threw myself in his warm embrace , " oh Jimin i missed you so much ."

"I missed you even more ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 69 55
Maybe my plans for Spring Break didnt go as plan so I could meet you..
654 10 44
"What happened Jungkook? Did fate brought us in a diffrent way? Or is it just ruining the both of us?..."
32.8K 460 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
312K 17.1K 31
Everyone wants happiness and no one wants pain . But you cant have a rainbow without a little rain .