New Life, Same Problems (EDIT...

By OnlyVonii

Going through the edit phase More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not A Chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Timeline
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question?
BOOK 2 POSTED

Chapter 18

3.3K 119 10
By OnlyVonii

After School

Amari

Mindy eventually made up her mind to go through with the plan, even though she really didn't have a choice but then I got a call from my Grandma. When I get a call from her around this time I get worried.

"Wassup OG. You alright?

"Hey Baby, Yes I'm alright but I uh...need you to swing on by around 5 and bring a picture of you and ya mama."

"Um...Okay but what I need a picture for?"

"Just do as I say chyll and bring me some Grandma Cookies I'm hungry."

"Aint you diabetic?"

"So....I need Cookies to live"

"Bye G" I laughed and hung up

"Who was that?" Lucas said with mouth full of fries. We were at Five Guys we were just about to go.

"My Grandma, She told me to bring her cookies and a picture....of me and my mom for some reason at 5." I said getting up to throw my trash away as he followed.

"Well Ima Drop You Off, Then go smoke till ya call me and its.....4:20 now and she on the other side of town. Leggo go." I nodded and headed my way to the car.

Tyrone

King was upstairs sleep while Charmaine laid on my chest watching baby boy.

"Bae your G-Ma calling you." She said handing me my phone.

"Wassup G"

"Are You on your way boy! Its 4:49 getcho narrow head self ova hea and bring me some cookies."

"Ight but aint you diabetic G?"

"Who cares I need cookies to uh...balance the sugar out....yeah...Just bring em and c'mon." She know damn well cookies don't balance nothing out.

"Ok Im omw." I hung and got up from the couch.

"Ima be back, she want me to come over there from some reason."

"Shh...okay this my favorite part." She was too in tuned to the tv.

When I got to Grandma House she wasnt sitting on the porch like she usually do when she waiting for company she either sleep or someone already in here with her.

I knocked on the door then heard a unfamilar voice ask where's the bathroom as Grandma was unlocking the door.

"Hey T baby." She said hugging me as I came in.

"Wassup G-ma Here Yo Cookies that you DONT need." She snatched them laughing sitting on the couch then she handed me a photo.

"Who this next to momma G" It was a little girl with braids with beads on the end.

"Thats Your Sister Baby Boy." She bit into the cookie

"You mean her niece, because once again I dont have a sis--" I looked and saw a tatted girl walk into the living drying her hands off.

"Uh..Hi" She looked at my Grandma for confirmation on who I was.

"T thats Amari in the picture...."

"Well who's Amari? And who are you?" I asked dumbfounded

"I'm Amari....and thats me" She looked at me like I was stupid for asking.

"Amari This Is your brother Tyrone, Tyrone this is your sister Amari."

"Whaa....Wayment How!?" I asked

"How come I never met her? How come she now just appearing? What she need Money?! Nobody pops up in my life anymore unless they want something."

"Nigga Ion want nothing from you! Mom left me a CD with her telling me to find once I turned 19, She wants You to help me with the business."

"Wtf....Then why didnt she tell me herself?!"

"Cause She Dead" I felt my heart sank and I immediately looked at my grandma.

"WHY YOU DIDNT TELL ME"

"Boy She Been Dead Since This Little Girl Was 12, 4 days after this chyll birthday. You been so busy with you damn career you haven't even notice ya damn momma been dead for 4 years!" My Grandma fired back at.

"Oh So You the reason why moma gave me up.....your the reason I was in Foster Care till Grandma got off drugs...Its all your damn fault." I grew angry

"Yo You being real fucking childish you 22 years old and mad at the fact that I was born, she couldnt care for both of us! Get the fuck over it." She rolled her eyes and went to get her purse.

"If you really cared about Moma you wouldn't have been so damn stubborn and picked up the phone and called her. Sitting up here looking like 'who did it and why' cause you didnt know she fucking died." She was heading for the door.

"Man Fuck You" I yelled as she was halfway out the door.

"Fuck You Too" She slammed the door then I looked back to a angry old lady.

"That Is NOT how you are supposed to treat your sister. You mad at the whole world because YOU couldnt be cared that has nothing to do with her. Amarrya died in her arms NOT YOURS if anyone should be angry its her. And You gon need her because Im Dying Ty! Thats why I brought you all here but you just had to flip off with ya mouth. She will be the only family you have left because Im growing weak and I dont have a lot of time left." She started to well up in tears as did I but I didnt let them fall.

"Its not fair fam! Why now! I was doing just fine , Why didnt you tell me she died! Why are you dying?!"

"Boy Its Your fault you didnt know not mine! You so antisocial and dont wanna reach out to anyone thats why you don't know. I have Level 4 Cancer and Im not finna sit up here and stress myself out because YOUR SELFISH!" She got with her walker and walked down her hallway.

"Lock the door when you leave!"

Amari

I sat on the porch as it thundered waiting on Lucas to come pick me up, it shouldn't take him longer than 20 minutes to get here so if it rain on me somebody is bound to get it. I then heard the door open and seen my one of a kind "brother" come out.

"Wassup" he said low sitting down on the step next to me

"What do you want? Ain't I'm ya hold digging enemy?" I rolled my eyes looking off onto the distance

"My fault, uh....it's just I just had childhood anger and memories built up over time and kind of lashed out."

"Why me though Ian do nothing to you I was a baby."

"I mean....it's not you didn't do anything its just you don't know what it's like to be living the normal life then moved to the system without any answers why. I had no connection with anyone to the point they had me under John Doe to Auntie Verified me. Then came with Grandma then had hate against I never wanted to speak to her because I thought she didn't love me no more." He looked down, I could tell this was all bothering him very much.

"Well....I don't know what it's like to be given up exactly but I know it feels to be given up to this world to early. Momma Died, My Dad is a piece of shit I don't know if he's your dad too but, he just kicked me out for his Wife who playing him like a violin so I'm living with my boyfriend." He nodded

"What business did you say Ma was talking bout? Because Rapping, dealing, and staying faithful already enough for me."

"You knew Ma was a Blood Right?" He nodded.

"Well that's the business. I took over her place but she wants you to be apart of it I guess."

"Ight then. Wait is this ya nigga right here?" He pointed to my Red Ferrari pulling up.

"Yeah it is. Hol up Gimmie Ya Phone." He handed me his phone and I put in my number then called my phone so it was saved.

"Ima text you when I'm heading to the Warehouse."

"Ight." He got in the car and I got in weed-smelling car and a high Lucas

"Where were you?" I asked I'm smelt and unfamiliar stench it wasn't weed, and couldn't tell if it was Liqour or not.

"Home waiting on you where else would I be." He had a attitude but wouldn't look at me and say it.

"Ion know you tell me."

"You tripping." He gripped the wheel

"Don't dish a attitude if you don't want it served back." I put in my headphones for the rest of the ride whatever I Don't know about will come to the light

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.8K 65
Your name is Rose and your in high school with your idols but there is a cach they are bullying you
37.1K 607 19
She's insecure. She's bullied. She tried to put on make up for the first time. She failed and got made fun of. She has a crush on this guy . When he...
99.5K 2.9K 39
*Editing* "I knew I would wish for that moment back every day of my life, so I lived it with everything I had."