Chapter 18

After School

Amari

Mindy eventually made up her mind to go through with the plan, even though she really didn't have a choice but then I got a call from my Grandma. When I get a call from her around this time I get worried.

"Wassup OG. You alright?

"Hey Baby, Yes I'm alright but I uh...need you to swing on by around 5 and bring a picture of you and ya mama."

"Um...Okay but what I need a picture for?"

"Just do as I say chyll and bring me some Grandma Cookies I'm hungry."

"Aint you diabetic?"

"So....I need Cookies to live"

"Bye G" I laughed and hung up

"Who was that?" Lucas said with mouth full of fries. We were at Five Guys we were just about to go.

"My Grandma, She told me to bring her cookies and a picture....of me and my mom for some reason at 5." I said getting up to throw my trash away as he followed.

"Well Ima Drop You Off, Then go smoke till ya call me and its.....4:20 now and she on the other side of town. Leggo go." I nodded and headed my way to the car.

Tyrone

King was upstairs sleep while Charmaine laid on my chest watching baby boy.

"Bae your G-Ma calling you." She said handing me my phone.

"Wassup G"

"Are You on your way boy! Its 4:49 getcho narrow head self ova hea and bring me some cookies."

"Ight but aint you diabetic G?"

"Who cares I need cookies to uh...balance the sugar out....yeah...Just bring em and c'mon." She know damn well cookies don't balance nothing out.

"Ok Im omw." I hung and got up from the couch.

"Ima be back, she want me to come over there from some reason."

"Shh...okay this my favorite part." She was too in tuned to the tv.

When I got to Grandma House she wasnt sitting on the porch like she usually do when she waiting for company she either sleep or someone already in here with her.

I knocked on the door then heard a unfamilar voice ask where's the bathroom as Grandma was unlocking the door.

"Hey T baby." She said hugging me as I came in.

"Wassup G-ma Here Yo Cookies that you DONT need." She snatched them laughing sitting on the couch then she handed me a photo.

"Who this next to momma G" It was a little girl with braids with beads on the end.

"Thats Your Sister Baby Boy." She bit into the cookie

"You mean her niece, because once again I dont have a sis--" I looked and saw a tatted girl walk into the living drying her hands off.