Chapter 30

Continued

"Well Pull Up A Chair Ghost Of My Mother Past." I said sarcastically sitting down holding back all the tears, and curse words I wanted to release.

"Well On The day Monica came to our house and shot me she stole Monopoly Money."She chuckled but then stop when I had a straight look on my face.

"She thought she killed me but she actually shot the padding I had underneath. You Know Ya Moma A G! Can't Kill Me That Easy. So once I sent you to Demara I got up, packed and hid because I knew she would be back. Thats why she wanted that red key. Because my hidden vault is in there." I sat there and stared at her blankly as she continued.

"I been helping you and watching over you the best I could without being discovered. I was the 310 number. I saved your life so many times you wouldnt understand. But if I came out to the open, Monica wouldn't have just wanted that key. She wouldve did her best to bring down my empire and kill everyone I loved. I have a lot of enemies and they all were under Monica but now thats she's dead they have no motive, no plan."

"Mhm Hmm. Yeah so you hid for 5 YEARS OF MY LIFE. LEFT ME WITH BOBO THE SPERM DONOR AND THE PSYCHOPATH. AND SHE BIRTHED SOME PSYCHOS TOO! CHESTER THE MOLESTER AND THE GIRL WITH IMAGINARY FRIENDS CUZ A SHE HAD SOME ACCUSATIONS AND THOUGHTS THAT WERE FILLED WITH IMAGINATION." I yelled but I remembered I needed to calm down.

"And All For What?! A Raggedy Ass Building Where A Illegal shit come in and out. You Put Yo Son In Foster Care! What Kind of Bullshit Is That. Yo Ass Was Watching When I was kicked out, Where yo ass was at?! Wait......You Had An Image to protect. Other than ya kids." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Listen Hea! You Betta Remember Who Tf Your Talking To!" She said raising her voice.

"Oh Yeah Im Talking To My Dead Mother." I stood up to leave when the gang got back.

"MOMMA?!" Tyrone Yelled In Disbelief.

"YOU ALIVE?!" Lucas Added, Also In Disbelief.

"No, She not alive this is the ghost of Amarrya Latoya Jordan, the real human being is 6 ft under at the cemetery. So.....I need a drink. BUT CANT HAVE ONE SO.....Im going to take a nap because Casper brought His Friend With Him To Play With My Mind And Fucking Emotions." I pushed through till I got to the door.

"Because I think I see Dead People." I whisper yelled before walking out to the office.

I sat on the couch and cried myself to sleep.

Tyrone

I ran up her hugged the shit out of her but then reality hit me.

"Hol Up Get off Me YOUR DEAD!" I said looking at her once more.

"Im Obviously Not Dead If You Just Hugged Me Stupid." She Laughed. I didnt find shit to laugh about.

"Hi Momma Im Lu--"

"Lucas! I know. And your William, Dillyn, I already know Harmony, Michael, Patricia, and My baby boy Tyrone." She smiled. Everyone kinda looked at her like she was the craziest person they met.

"And How Do You Know Our Names?" Will said looking afraid to ask.

"I been watching all of you and protecting you all." She said standing up out of her chair.

"So.......you let me go IN AND OUT OF THE SYSTEM WHEN YOUR ALIVE! WHAT KIND OF SHIT?!" I said now angry

"Ugh You Sound Like Your Sister." She sighed sitting down. "Am I a bad mother."