Chapter 22

Amari

I yanked the test out of her hand and witnessed that it was now not 1 line it was 2.
"Wha-W- How-?!" I was stumbling over words because I was so nervous. Having to find out your pregnant and about to go to jail for 6 months and then Graduation is in 3 weeks, prom is in 2 meaning ION HAVE TIME TO GO TO JAIL AT ALL.

"What you mean how? He beat that cat up an----"

"I didn't ask how it happen."

"Uh Yes You Did."

"Well you knew what I meant, I didn't ask for a ghetto sex ed class." She laughed.

"Well Did y'all wrap it up." I stared off into the distance trying to remember.

"Uh We was High after my birthday and it's a slightttt chance a condom wasn't used."

She got up cabbage patching.

"Fuck Is you dancing for?" I at her confused.

"Cuz Girl You Having A Birthday Sex Baby that's like the 2nd Best After Love and Tendering Baby Like Candles, roses , and petal type love liks on that white people stuff. But you my lovely bestfriend is have a BIRTHDAY SEX BABYYY!!!! Watch He/She gon be the life of y'all party."

She continued to ramble on and then I started to tune her out.

"It's sho betta then a crack baby cuz that's something serio---"

"HEY! Shut.Tf.Up."

"Sorry you know I ramble when I get happy and overly excited."

I pulled towards the door and grabbed my keys

"Where is we going chyll." As we got in the car.

"Dunkin Donuts, I'm hungry." She started clapping she gets excited over food too.

Lucas

I was at the warehouse in the office when Joselyn came in closing the door behind her.

"Lukey Pooh I'm back" She said sitting on the other side of the desk with papers.

"Wassup What You Got For Me J." I said leaning on the desk.

"I have blueprints right here........I have the entrance/ exit ways........and the electricity patterns like where to cut the power out and what not." She said handing me stacks of paper smiling.