Chapter 5

Amari Pov ~Tuesday~

I woke up and seen that Lucas had his arm around me and we both was on our side. I moved his arm and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and face to feel hands around my waist.

Lucas: Morning *wrapping around you with his head in your neck*

Amari: Morning You Need To C'mon It 7:00 we gotta be to school before 9.

Lucas: *kisses down your neck* what we gon eat babe.

Amari: Oh Shucks Now Lemme get dressed Then we will see. *kissed his nose*

Lucas went and sat on bed while I went in my closet.

Amari: *Pulls Off Shorts*

Lucas: *looks up from phone* *bites lips*

Amari: Stop Looking At Me Perv *laughing walked over to the iron*

Lucas: How tf can I do that if you just walked in front of me without shorts on.

Amari: Ion No But Can you go turn on the stove while I get dressed.

Lucas: *walks past*

Amari: *slaps his ass*

Lucas: Aye Aye Man Dont Do That Only I Do That. Thats off limits

Amari: So was my bed but you snaked yo scrawny ass in somehow *Laughs*

Lucas: Im Hungry and You taking for ever so Im find something for me to eat. Peacee!

Amari Pov

After I got dressed it was 7:20 And I went downstairs to see Lucas Cooking and Will, Dillyn, Naijah, and Tati were at the table.

Amari: Morning Yall

Everybody: Morning

Amari: Didnt I say I was going to cook sir

Lucas: *looking at the stove *You Took Forever and we hungry *looks at what your clothes* *looks around*

Amari: What are you looking for? The plates in that cabinet *points to the cabinet*

Lucas: Im looking for yo damn clothes only we *makes a circle pointing to everyone* should kno what yo stomach look like not no nigga at school *pulls down yo shirt*

Tati: Um........am I crazyyy or yall going out.

Dillyn: *bites cookie*

Will: Uh Question asked needs to be answered

Naijah: Tick Tock On The Dot.

Amari: 1 Yes 2 Dillyn If Thats My Cookie You Will Eat Burnt Scrambled Eggs While You Walk All The Way To school and 3 Its Time To Go.

Naijah: Yayyyyyyy I knew It *starts dancing*

Dillyn: Well I mean I like chocolate Chip cookies and they so happened to be there. U want it back *hands cookie towards you*

Amari: No Yo Cooties All Of Dem Man

Dillyn: Thats What I thought

10 Minutes Later

I got in my car with Lucas and Dillyn while Tati drove with Naijah and Will.

**Both Cars Back Out Drive**

Lucas: Didnt I tell you to change *grabs your thigh*

Amari: You Not My Daddy

Lucas: Says Who

*Starts Arguing*

Dillyn: Yo can yall argue some other time so Im not around cause yo crazy ass gon crash and my life is important. *Puts up hands in defense* Im just saying

Amari: Can I cut him

Lucas: Knock Yourself Kiddo

Dillyn: Hey! That's Cold Man

*********Pulls Up To School******

We walked into school and he reached for my hand. I gradually gave him my hand as he walked
Heads Were Turned and Whispers Went All Down The Hall.

Amari: Why are they all whispering and looking at me

Lucas: Cause You Didnt Change yo damn clothes

Amari: Your Not The Boss Of Me *Playfully*

Lucas: Then Who Is *stops walking*

Amari: Ion No.... Boop *Hit her ass against him and laughed while going to her locker*

Lucas: *Looks Down To See a forming Buldge In His Pants.* Fuck *mumbles*

Will: Looks Like You Need Some Time To Yourself *Laughs and pats his back*

Lucas: Fuck You *Sticks Up Middle Finger and Laughs* * walks over to you while you was looking in your locker* *whispers in her neck* Now How Am I Suppose To Get Rid Of This Now *kisses down your neck with his hands around you*

Amari: *closes locker and whispers back* I dont kno your the boss *licks his ear*

Lucas: Ew Why do You do That I hate that shit man*wiping his ear *

Amari: Sorry I dont Listen *winks and walks in the classroom*

Lucas: *follows and smiles to himself about that morning when she said that*

I walked into class and sat in my seat next to Lucas. We Are Partners For Some Project.

Teacher: Who wanna Pass at the books

??: *Raises Hands And Grab Books*

??: *Walks Over To Your Desk* *Purposely Drops Books By Lucas Desk* Oh My Bad

Lucas: Its Coo *Looks At His Phone*

Y/N: *Rolls Eyes*

??: Hi Im Mindy *smiles*

Lucas: Lucas *Looking At His Phone Still*

Mindy: Can I call you Luke

Amari: Hell No Can I call you thirsty *resting head on her hand*

Mindy: Girl Gtfo Acting You His Girl Or Sum *places books on they desk and hands Lucas her number* Call Me *Walks Away

Amari: I AM HIS GIRL AND I THINK TF NOT *Throws The Textbook At Her Head*

Lucas: Really *Laughs* Why You gotta Be Crazy I didnt even look at her or took the number

Mindy: WTF HOE *punches you while you were siting down.

Amari: Bitch *Stands Up and punches Mindy Down Dragging her by her sew in down to the other end of the room. You Completely Blacked Out At This Point.

Lucas Pov

I like watching Girls fight for some reason but it look like Y/N transition to a whole other species like a demon came outta her. I gotta break it up

Lucas: Ight Babe *She Started Drilling Harder* IGHT BABE *Picks Her Up*

Amari: *Starts Kicking Her and the air* LET ME GO NOW

Lucas: *pins you to the wall* CALM DOWN *Stares In Your Eyes* CALM TF DOWN

Y/N: *Starts Calming Down*

Lucas: YOU NEED TO CHILL TF OUT YO (GCO)

Teacher: AMARI JORDAN GET OUT OF MY CLASS NOW *picks up phone* WE NEED SECURITY

Lucas: *puts you down* Yo Whats Wrong with you! You could've killed her.

Amari: Why tf you care *mumbles grabbing her bookbag*

Lucas: What Tf You Said *Putting A Little Base in his voice making you jump*

Amari: *slience* *walks out the classroom