Chapter 4

Amari Pov

The previews were about to start and Tati sat next me looking eager to bombard me with questions.
"Girl where the hell you wandered off to." She said crossing her legs with a smirk.

"I went into Footlocker and saw this fine boy named KJ he was trying to spit game and all." I explained

"Ooou Okay But did you get dem digits" She asked  stuffing her face with popcorn. I signed and rolled my eyes in disgust "Sadly no Lucas came and pulled a scene by slapping my ass in front of him."  Her eyes grew as she stopped eating her popcorn. "GIRL WHAT?!" Immediately shushed her. "Shhh Girl Anyways He Walked Me To The Short Hallway With Exit Door Is And Said He Liked Me Then.....kissed me.

"Unt Unt This Tea Better Then The Trailers But Keep Going." She insisted

I explained everything to her in a short amount of time before the movie started. Then suddenly seats were switched and now Lucas was next to me. Great
*

***After Movie****
After and a hour and fi

Will: Ima Have Damn Nightmares

Dillyn: That Shit Was Intense

Amari: Right Ima Have to Watch SpongeBob To Try To Not Have Nightmares.

*Gets In Car*

Naijah: Can we crash at yo spot Amari

Amari: Damn what else yall want for me. Yall Dont Even Have Clothes.

Tati: Actually we do. We kinda had this planned and knew you was going to say yes.

Everyone Nods

Amari: Well Damn I guess But Dont I REPEAT Dont Touch My Cookies. *pulls off*

***Arrives Home***

Dillyn: So Where We Gon Sleep

Amari: Yall Can Sleep In The Guest Room In The Back And Naijah Yall Can Sleep In The Guest Room Upstairs.

*Everybody Walks Upstairs But Amari*

Amari: And Your Going.......

Lucas: To Your Room *proceed to walking upstairs*

Amari: Oh No Can Do Your Sleeping On This Nice Couch Why I Sleep In My Comfy Bed.

Lucas: Thats Not Fair Yo....*sucks teeth* We'll see. *walks downstairs*

I dont what that was supposed to mean but he most definitely is sleeping down here

I went upstairs and took a shower putting on my Anti-Victoria's Secret Pajamas and Washed my face.

I came out to a dark room and laid on my bed , turned on my lamp and rolled over to see Lucas Looking Dead In My Face

Amari: YO DIDNT I TELL YOU SLEEP DOWN THERE YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK.